Nourish Organic - Deeply nourishing coconut & argan body lotion

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 11/29/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Smells absolutely horrendous. I bought this for $10 at Target thinking it would smell like coconut. NOPE. Smells like a weird herbal concoction. Also, the consistency is a bit weird too. It's not smooth and moisturizing; it has a thick watery texture.

If you are in Target, pick up the Pacifica Blood Orange body butter. That lotion was so smooth and smelled so heavenly.

on 2/5/2014 1:00:00 PM

I have very dry hands, and with the awful winter we have had here this year, I am also suffering from widespread dry skin. I hate the idea of slathering my hands & body with a bunch of disgusting artifical ingredients, half of which are probably illegal in EU. I saw this at Target, and thought I would give it a try because it is organic (duh). I peaked under the cap to sniff the fragrance & it had a safety seal. While I appreciate the safety aspect, I am extremely sensitive with fragrance (so many give me migraines). I bought the lotion anyway, and go figure, the fragrance is awful. I would never have bought it if I could have smelled it in advance. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's like bad, burned argan oil. It is really doesn't do a nearly good enough job at moisturizing dry skin. It leaves that kind of dry feeling on you immediately after you have massaged it in. Of course, because it's organic, it was also more expensive. I used this no more than 2-3 times & gave it away.

on 1/8/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great lotion, supposed to smell like coconut and argan oil but I smell a little bit of black licorice in it. I like the smell. Nourishing and healthy, I like that it's 100% an organic product.

I'll purchase if I stumble upon it.

On the bottle it's writtent that it's available exclusively at Target.