November 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nourish - Organic - Deeply nourishing coconut & argan body lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I have very dry hands, and with the awful winter we have had here this year, I am also suffering from widespread dry skin. I hate the idea of slathering my hands & body with a bunch of disgusting artifical ingredients, half of which are probably illegal in EU. I saw this at Target, and thought I would give it a try because it is organic (duh). I peaked under the cap to sniff the fragrance & it had a safety seal. While I appreciate the safety aspect, I am extremely sensitive with fragrance (so many give me migraines). I bought the lotion anyway, and go figure, the fragrance is awful. I would never have bought it if I could have smelled it in advance. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's like bad, burned argan oil. It is really doesn't do a nearly good enough job at moisturizing dry skin. It leaves that kind of dry feeling on you immediately after you have massaged it in. Of course, because it's organic, it was also more expensive. I used this no more than 2-3 times & gave it away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great lotion, supposed to smell like coconut and argan oil but I smell a little bit of black licorice in it. I like the smell. Nourishing and healthy, I like that it's 100% an organic product.

I'll purchase if I stumble upon it.

On the bottle it's writtent that it's available exclusively at Target.