September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love how easily these shadows blend, and you can really smell the chocolate when applying them. The matte eye shadows are my favorite in this palette. But I'm still unsure if I would repurchase. I just cannot get over how much I hate the glitter shades, specially Black Forest Truffle. I guess they can't all be winners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by miffffy

I really didn't need a new eyeshadow palette...but I couldn't resist! I love that the coco scent isn't obnoxious or artificial and that it goes away after application. The colors and pigmentation are what really make this palette great. Every color is useable and they all blend well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lindylu2202

I have so many palettes, I have 3 Urban Decay pallets, including Naked 1 & 2, Smashbox, another Too Faced pallette and about a billion eye shadows. Nothing compares to the Chocolate Bar Pallette. The prior comments about the pigment, buttery softness, no fall out, and wearability of all the colors are true. This pallette is flawless and fool proof. Even if you have every other pallette ever made, you still need this one. It is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this palette! I have the Naked 1 palette (which I also love) Dior shadows, Mac, Stila.. and I have been reaching for this palette everyday. The thing I love most is that there are so many wearable beautiful warm shades of brown in this palette. So not only are the formulas pigmented, buttery, the colors beautiful and the smell is divine, but its a great value because you can actually use all the colors. I literally look forward to putting on my eyeshadow not just for the colors but because they smell SO good! Almost a vanilla-cocoa scent. Even my 6 year old Daughter fell in love and said she wants this for xmas because it smells so good! ;) I would re-purchase in a heart beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by ashleynmlw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so l wanted a neutral palette so l was going to buy Urban Decay Naked 1 and 3 until l found this! Its sort of a combination of both with pinks and golds.
So beautiful the shades are yummy and the eyeshadow stays all day with the Shadow Insurance. Will buy this again over and over till the discontinue it or something!

Oh yeah it smells like chocolate! Bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my lord, this palette is AMAZING!! To start with, the pigmentation is perfect. Second of all, packaging is great because of the magnetic closure. And most important of all, these colours! Trust me, every single colour of this palette is incredibly beautiful. I think it contains atleast 3 colours that could be used for the crease area. You can make so many different eyelooks with this pallette, everyone should definitely own this one! Worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by AnastaciaViolet83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral palette that smells like cocoa! :) I love this and the colors are mostly warm brown tone but it does have a few cool toned shades. There are 6 matte shadows, 8 satin shadows and two shimmery shades with obvious glitter. The satin shades may be considered shimmery to some. The shadows blend well and have great color pay off. I do wish there were more cool tone and matte shades in this palette. I like matte shades best and cool tones look better on me. The palette is bulky which is why Too Faced repackaged it into a slimmer tin. The names are on a clear piece of plastic that will most certainly get lost by most who purchase. I don't do makeup tutorials so knowing the names of the shadows isn't a big deal to me. This palette has some minor flaws but all in all worth the money and a fav.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this palette. First of all, the smell is amazing! I had to make my fiance smell it when I first got it. He was blown away and perplexed as to how makeup can smell like chocolate. 2nd off, the packaging is adorable. Most importantly, the colors are amazing! They're very smooth and easy to apply and blend. The pigmentation is awesome and I love the variety of colors, as I've found myself using each of the colors at some point. Definitely the best palette I've picked up in a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Jymmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! This was the very first palette that I had ever spent a lot of money on ($59CDN + tax + duties) I ordered it from Sephora Canada after seeing countless YouTube reviews on it. It is amazing!!!! The colours all feel creamy and buttery to the touch, and the colours are very pigmented and blend out effortlessly. The smell is divine! The shade "salted caramel" is my favourite shade, but this whole palette has gorgeous neutrals and versatile tones to create any look, for any season. I love that it has 2 large highlight colours, and a variety of mattes, shimmers, and glitters.
Just a side note: be sure to only purchase makeup from authorized retailers. I was scammed once on eBay, and was sold a counterfeit product of terrible quality. My payment was refunded, but I like the peace of mind buying from authorized retailers, knowing exactly what Im putting on my eyes! The counterfeits could have damaging ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! This was my first high end palette and it's a perfect one for everyday. The colors are all decently pigmented and show up well on my cooler pale skin. I like to use salted caramel in the crease with marzipan on the lid and white chocolate as a highlighter. It gives me a very pretty and natural glow. The warmer colors help to bring out my green eyes. The eyeshadows work great wet and dry but if you're going to use the darker shades as a liner or eyebrow color I recommend using them wet, they're much more pigmented.