September 2, 2014 | 1091 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Jymmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! This was the very first palette that I had ever spent a lot of money on ($59CDN + tax + duties) I ordered it from Sephora Canada after seeing countless YouTube reviews on it. It is amazing!!!! The colours all feel creamy and buttery to the touch, and the colours are very pigmented and blend out effortlessly. The smell is divine! The shade "salted caramel" is my favourite shade, but this whole palette has gorgeous neutrals and versatile tones to create any look, for any season. I love that it has 2 large highlight colours, and a variety of mattes, shimmers, and glitters.
Just a side note: be sure to only purchase makeup from authorized retailers. I was scammed once on eBay, and was sold a counterfeit product of terrible quality. My payment was refunded, but I like the peace of mind buying from authorized retailers, knowing exactly what Im putting on my eyes! The counterfeits could have damaging ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! This was my first high end palette and it's a perfect one for everyday. The colors are all decently pigmented and show up well on my cooler pale skin. I like to use salted caramel in the crease with marzipan on the lid and white chocolate as a highlighter. It gives me a very pretty and natural glow. The warmer colors help to bring out my green eyes. The eyeshadows work great wet and dry but if you're going to use the darker shades as a liner or eyebrow color I recommend using them wet, they're much more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryyy

I bought this as an impulse buy... and boy am I glad I bought it!

My only nag moment I had with this palette, packaging. The Exterior is beautiful but the inside doesn't give it justice at all :( Very sad but regardless, the palette is gorgeous and I am glad to be the owner of the Chocolate Bar :)

Thoughts: Colors are well pigmented for my taste and as I am the ultimate fan of neutrals/browns/pinks/purples and taupes, I enjoy the fact there is an arrangement of colors in this. The scent is also great, not overpowering for me which is good because I have friends and family who's makeup I do complain about smells a lot so this was a breath of fresh air for me and them lol. This is also amazing for any skin tone, for the super dark to the super pale. It does anybody justice.

My favorites so far are the pinks as well as the highlight colors, to die for. I had to do makeup for a bride, using mostly pinks and browns, using this palette did the trick and not to mention a multi-tasker.

Buying it again, since I am running out :O

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this one. It's got excellent color range, and the quality of the shadows is really good. Although, I find the mattes and shimmers to be better than the sparkle colors. This palette gives a warmer toned neutral eye with some colors added in like violet, cranberry and olive for some variety. Overall a great value, and an amazing travel palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

There have been so many wonderful things said about this palette already , but I wanted to also rave a little bit. Just recently purchased this beauty and was so excited to see the package in my mailbox this week. How could anyone resist eyeshadows that smell like chocolate?????

The color combinations are limitless with the shades that are offered in this collection. There are more shimmery shades over matte, but they are subtle with no fallout. I have been using Chanel illusion d'ombre in epatant as my base, which is a silver/khaki cream shadow, and layering the chocolate bar palette on top. It really makes the shadows pop. It's well worth the purchase, especially with the 20% discount that hsn was offering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

Love this eye-shadow palette. I bought it 6 months ago (about) and I have used it nearly every day since. Gorgeous colors with a good mix of day/night combos, blend well, very pigmented, and it actually does smell like chocolate! it was a bit expensive but for the amount of eye-shadow you get and the quality it was well worth the price, as I stated before I used this nearly every day and many colors look nearly untouched - the color pay off is amazing. the only thing I wish it had come with is a small brush but that's not a huge deal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product. hands down best eye-shadow palette I've ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Smells divine and the quality is amazing. I love this palette! The colors are true to neutral lovers with just a few adventurous colors in it to truly make this a palette I continue to reach for time and time again. I also love how the colors can be used with every skin tone. It's no suprise it has such wonderful reviews. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Giulsiballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best nude palette ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have dark tanned skin right now, but couldn't resist buying this palette from all the rave reviews and you know what? It is frickin AMAZING! Colors blend beautifully and actually show up on my skin tone. Super pigmented. Smells sooooo good that I get happy just opening it up and catching a whiff of it!

Go buy it already. Yea, $50 isn't cheap but it is worth it IMO.

I used this today with my Phys Formula va va voom mascara, which also has this cocoa/vanilla scent to it, and the combo smelled soo yummy together!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first Too Faced product and I am in love with it.
The Chocolate Bar Palette is great for either a subtle day look or a night out on the town. My favorite look is to cover my whole lid with Marzipan or Creme Brule and put Amaretto or Black Forest Truffle on the outer corners and blend.
Or for a more fun look, I use the Candied Violet color and use Urban from my Electric Palette on the outer corners. It's also really fun to use this palette with Lorac Pro.
The shadows apply very smoothly and are extremely easy to blend.

A huge plus is the fact that the shadows are infused with cocoa powder, it smells amazing! Even dogs try to lick my eyelids when I'm wearing it.