August 20, 2014 | 2119 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Ninamw31

Love this eye-shadow palette. I bought it 6 months ago (about) and I have used it nearly every day since. Gorgeous colors with a good mix of day/night combos, blend well, very pigmented, and it actually does smell like chocolate! it was a bit expensive but for the amount of eye-shadow you get and the quality it was well worth the price, as I stated before I used this nearly every day and many colors look nearly untouched - the color pay off is amazing. the only thing I wish it had come with is a small brush but that's not a huge deal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product. hands down best eye-shadow palette I've ever owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Smells divine and the quality is amazing. I love this palette! The colors are true to neutral lovers with just a few adventurous colors in it to truly make this a palette I continue to reach for time and time again. I also love how the colors can be used with every skin tone. It's no suprise it has such wonderful reviews. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Giulsiballerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best nude palette ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have dark tanned skin right now, but couldn't resist buying this palette from all the rave reviews and you know what? It is frickin AMAZING! Colors blend beautifully and actually show up on my skin tone. Super pigmented. Smells sooooo good that I get happy just opening it up and catching a whiff of it!

Go buy it already. Yea, $50 isn't cheap but it is worth it IMO.

I used this today with my Phys Formula va va voom mascara, which also has this cocoa/vanilla scent to it, and the combo smelled soo yummy together!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first Too Faced product and I am in love with it.
The Chocolate Bar Palette is great for either a subtle day look or a night out on the town. My favorite look is to cover my whole lid with Marzipan or Creme Brule and put Amaretto or Black Forest Truffle on the outer corners and blend.
Or for a more fun look, I use the Candied Violet color and use Urban from my Electric Palette on the outer corners. It's also really fun to use this palette with Lorac Pro.
The shadows apply very smoothly and are extremely easy to blend.

A huge plus is the fact that the shadows are infused with cocoa powder, it smells amazing! Even dogs try to lick my eyelids when I'm wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette so much. It was my first purchase from TF and Im glad I bought it. I went back and forth for months before I finally decided to just go ahead and by it. I purchased mine from HSN super cheap. ITS AMAZING. you can use it for day/night looks. The chocolate smell is a plus too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

The pigmentation is really great and the staying power is fantastic. I don't have an issue with creasing with eyeshadow so I'm not sure how this holds up in that department. The only drawback is a few of the micro glitter shades had a fair bit of fallout, so I typically do my eye look before foundation while using this palette. This is super versatile palette and I can create a variety of looks with this palette on its own, but in conjunction with my other shadow collections the possibilities are endless. This is a great neutral palette at a great price range. If you have any doubts about this palette, just go and buy it! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by candisehill

I've mainly used MAC eye shadows, but saw this and decided to buy it for my upcoming wedding. I have used it alone and with shadow primer (Urban Decay). The colors are gorgeous and rich. They last all day, and this can be used for any occasion. The chocolate smell is a little strange at first, but you can't smell it once it's applied...it's very faint. I chose this over the Naked pallet and I am glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by jackiech100

This being my first high end eyeshadow product, I am very happy with my purchase! The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. I like neutral colors because I wear eyeshadow during the day and don't want to wear something too bright or showy. I really love the mix of matte and shimmery colors. For 16 colors, I think $49 is a very fair price, but I actually got the palette from HSN for $30! Finding the coupon code is what made me pull the trigger and order the palette.

What I find most amazing about this palette is how long it lasts. Before, I was using a very cheap eyeshadow palette that I would barely use because the eyeshadow would crease very badly within an hour, even when I used primer. However, with this TF palette, my eyeshadow will be on for 8+ hours and will still look great! Actually, today I left it on for 12 hours, and although it was slightly faded, it still looked pretty good and I would've been able to go out with it. **I use e.l.f eyelid primer**

The colors glide on smoothly with rich pigmentation and blend wonderfully. I can truly tell the difference between this palette and the cheap one I used to use. The wonderful chocolate scent and adorable packaging are great bonuses! This palette will probably become part of my everyday makeup routine!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ggarcia

I didn't think this palette would be much different and crucial to have since I already have all the nakes, loracs, itsjudytime, urban decay, you name it, but this has become my favorite in the last 3 days I have owned it!

the 3 brown shades are perfect for blending and darkening on the outer crease, the shimmers are gorgeous, the brow bone is perfect mixing it with the bigger shimmery one. I absolutely love it!!! go get it!