Lancome Aromatonic Energizing Cooling Body Smoother

on 4/4/2006 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

~The Lancome Aromatonic cooling body smoother with body matifying powders is actually a powder in a liquid form. Now, it does contain a little alcohol, and you may smell it when you first squirt it in your hand to rub it on your body... but give it a few minutes and the "Aromatonic", light crisp, green tea and lime citrusy scent comes through!! It is one of my personal favorites. It is very awakening & mouth watering! This product is best used during hot/ humid weather as its actually quite cooling on the skin. It also helps with body stickiness on those humid days as well. Its a very nice product and I have been using it since Lancome launched Aromotonic! Its for the body : front & back of neck / back / butt / chest / arms / ankles and legs. Not for the FACE. Lancome this one is a winner definitely! Try it girls!

on 6/25/2002 1:54:00 AM

This is one of my staples. I got a small bottle as a GWP and loved it so much that I practically RAN back to the store to pick up a full size bottle. I keep the big one at home and the small one in my purse. The smell is amazing, and it goes on my skin, rubs in silky smooth and cools me off. The way it comes out is good as well, because it doesn't spray and get everywhere. You can control exactly where you put it. It's an amazing product. I hope it never gets discontinued, so I'm keeping close tabs on it to make sure I don't need to buy 5 more bottles. =)

on 6/12/2001 3:52:00 PM

I got this as a GWP and was more than pleased with it! The product really lives up to its name - I sprayed it on after I got a sunburn, and my skin immediately cooled down. It has "mattifying" properties, too, which takes a lot of the "parboiled" look out of a nasty burn. Smells nice and fresh, not overwhelming.

Popular Body Skincare Products