October 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - Magix Illuminating Face Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by hoaquynhmd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product so much! It make me feel natural beauti skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A friend recommended this to me so i thought i would try it. It feels beautiful when applied and made my face feel very silky.It is similar in consistency to Benefit's porefessional but costs half as much.It also contains SPF30 so it is excellent if your foundation doesn't contain SPF. I found there was little smell to this product and found it easy to apply on to my dry skin. A really good value product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by CraftyCanuck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is a, ‘cannot do without‘ for me! The best way to describe it‘s texture, is a lotion with a powdery feel to it. It goes on smoothly, with a very low fragrance to it. I know it says, ‘Illuminating‘ but for me, it just deflects light from the areas I want to hide.

I apply this product, after my eyecream and moisturizer, and allow to dry a few minutes before I proceed with my makeup regiment. I use it around my nose, where I have thin spider veins on either side, on my chin, (to hide a scar from a car accident many years ago) and on the ‘frown lines‘ on my forehead. A little goes a long way! It is so light, not heavy or greasy, I never notice it there, and it lasts all day on my combination skin. It does come in a few different varieties, one even has a color tint to it, I have used that one and liked it as well.

In my opinion, the only downside is the price. It is a 30ml tube, which lasts me approximately 4 months, (told you a little goes a long way! ;) ) and the regular price is around $11.99. I always buy it on sale, I watch the brochures for a sale, and have purchased it as low as $5.99-$6.99. Excellent product that works well for me!