October 25, 2014 | 1766 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Center Stage Palette - A Great Glistener

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found these at my local Walgreens, kind of hidden on the side of an endcap. I couldn't resist buying two, A Great Glistener and No Neutral Ground. A Great Glistener has a top section in a sparkle overcoat in silver, winter white and gold. These are a shimmer with added sparkles, extremely powdery with lots of fallout. Look at them sideways and it will be all over your face - avoid. The second row is where things get good - a perfect medium gray, a lovely grape, and my favorite, a perfect warm brown. These are a satin finish, with lots of color payoff, and are worth more than the $4.99 I paid. The bottom row are matte liners, but can also be used as shadows - black and a deep maroon brown, similar to one in my Vanity set. I used a shell color from another brand on the lid, the warm brown satin in the crease, and the deep matte brown as a liner. It's just beautiful and I highly recommend these shadows if you can find them.