Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

on 8/28/2015 7:07:00 AM

Not a huge fan of this product. It does make my skin feel smooth and soft, but I find it makes my makeup slide around on my face after only an hour, which I've never had a problem with until I used this.

on 8/26/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've tried so many different primers from high end to drugstore brands and I must admit that I like this one. It blurs my pores, rough skin texture and SLIGHTLY on my fine lines. If you have deep fine lines like I do don't rely on this. However like I mentioned it does a decent job at blurring pores and smoothing out rough skin texture. Best of all it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my acne prone skin. It also leaves a nice glow however if you're very oily this might not be for you.

on 8/7/2015 3:54:00 AM

It didn't blur any of my pores or imperfections and it was very greasy. It just felt like I put a thin layer of oil on my skin. I have very oily skin and this product made me look even more oily and shiny.

on 7/24/2015 12:45:00 PM

I just purchased this yesterday from a drug store after reading about it online and I have big ugly pores on my nose and only on my nose. As soon as I put this on I saw an immediate difference. They just disappeared! How ever my laugh lines we're still there but I don't mind using a different primer for my laugh lines. This worked wonders on my nose. After I literally tried 20 different primers from $50-$10 none worked but this Garnier one. I also tried benefit porefessional and it wasn't as good as the Garnier one. I would definitely purchase it again and again.

on 5/1/2015 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur blurs nothing. About three minutes after applying it, I checked and I couldn't even tell that it had been applied! I also use Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler, which actually does soften small lines. There is absolutely no comparison!

on 4/22/2015 7:11:00 AM

This was horrible for me and I still have a pretty much full tube sitting in my drawer.

It has a horrible texture and made my makeup slide off my face and feel and look horrible and greasy. It didn't blur anything or do what it said it would - I was so disappointed as I was looking forward to using it. It wasn't cheap either I think I paid nearly $20nzd :(

Pretty much the same disappointed feeling as I had with the Garnier BB cream - just over hyped products that dont deliver what they say.

I will definitely not bother with Garnier products in the future - I have never had much luck with them.

on 4/22/2015 12:51:00 AM

I find this product to be very helpful in keeping my makeup set all day. it helps the longevity and staying power of my makeup and I have combination skin. I also like the look of fine lines and wrinkles diminishing with each use. really good option instead of Smashbox photo finish primer.

on 3/31/2015 1:15:00 PM

I've been using this stuff daily for a couple of years now and I always have 2 tubes of it on the go: one in my handbag, one in the bathroom. I don't use it as they recommend - instead, I use it after I've finished all my makeup, patting the tiniest amounts of it on the lines under my eyes, and it does a great job of blurring them, better I feel than the Clarins Lisse Minute I used before. I have to top it up once or twice, again with teensy amounts squeezed onto my forefinger and then lightly patted under my eyes. Any more than that and it does start to feel too heavy or greasy, and causes my makeup to slide - but as a little bit of final blurring, it's great!

on 2/21/2015 11:10:00 PM

I think I did a review when I first got this. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and said this was a great product. It didn't do much for mattifying and blurring my pores. It also broke me out and gave me under the skin bumps. I have little to no acne (yes I do have some not a lot), but my pores are huge and all this did was block them and cause painful suffering on my face. It feels siliconey on your face and you will feel like you smeared grease all over your face. I don't recommend this at all.

on 2/13/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This made my skin feel greasy. I managed to use the entire tube simply due to my deeply embedded cheapness. I don't thin it really helped makeup stay on longer. I mean, I guess it didn't hurt the staying power but... I think it's priced too high for what you get. I'd rather pay just a bit more and get a good primer at Ulta or Sephora. This made my skin look a bit better, pores still looked big, and I had greasiness to boot. No, Garnier. Get over yourselves.