Garnier 5 sec Perfect Blur

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Silica (nano) / Silica Isododecane, Aluminium Hydroxide, CI77491 / Iron Oxydes, CI77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.

The consistency is a bit clumpy and airy.
It does what it says UNTIL you put anything overtop. I put it on and my pores blur, go matte, and my skin is nice looking, then I tried to put on foundation and the foundation slipped all over my face and only SETTLED in my pores making my face look as though covered in whiteheads. If I can work out how to upload a picture I will do so.
If you don't wear makeup then its nice, but its an awful primer. And as I don't leave the house without make up its useless to me

All I can say is I like it better than my porefessional, it works great for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This product does fill in pores. It does have a thick, clumpy consistency. You have to smooth it on the skin well before appying foundation or powder. However, it did nothing for my face and my foundation after a couple hours cake up and seperated. I only use this product in areas that are needed around my nose and cheek area. I don't recommend this product I think it is an absolute waste of money it did not work for my skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Like everyone else said already, it's a sillicone based primer that's supposed to do some wonders to your skin. It's all fluffy, like a little fart cloud. I have decided to repurchase it recently, because:

+ it was on sale, again
+ though it's only 30ml it does last a long time because
+ a little goes a long way
+ it makes my face real smooth
+ it fills wrinkles and such
+ foundation goes on top really well
+ foundation lasts longer and my t-zone isn't as oily as without it/with a different primer

So yeah. On the other hand:
- it doesn't make my pores appear much smaller
- the tube sucks and sometimes farts the product out directly on the ground
- I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't on sale again, because the full price is a bit too much for me, cuz I'm cheap
- I probably prefer less sillicone-y primers

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It has a thick, nice, mattifying but silicony consistence. After applying to my skin, especially my T-zone looks smooth and matte. It also fills fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes, but if I use it everyday it makes me break out :( make up goes on smoothly too. But if you NOT have acne-prone skin, this is a nice and cheap primer.

Ok seriously...this stuff makes absolutely zero difference to the appearance of my skin, and also it made me break out. Thank god I got a sample and didn't spend any $$ on it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer! It instantly makes my skin feel silky and smooth and my foundation goes on effortlessly.
I have naturally slightly oily skin and the Matte effect in this really works on keeping that away.
The only thing I would say about this product is that it can sometimes make your skin too silky which can cause make-up to get wiped of easily, other than that I would definably use this product again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product mid afternoon, after applying Nivea Creme to my face this morning, and used it as a primer before applying my makeup. This cream has a very interesting texture, velvety and almost powdery. It absorbed into the skin easily and I only had to use a little product to cover my whole face which was a plush. It made my face appear completely matte, not a single shiny section as all. I don't have oily skin, I have dry skin, but this product made my face more matte than I had ever seen it!I then applied my foundation - MAC Prolongwear Compact foundation. I didn't notice any substantial difference in the way my makeup applied while using the product, however it did not dry my skin out nor cling to any dry areas which this particular foundation tends to do, so I am pleased with it in that sense. However, this product is expensive for a drugstore one and I have used better primers. It works well enough and I will finish the tube, however it is nothing special and I will not repurchase.

Not a huge fan of this product. It does make my skin feel smooth and soft, but I find it makes my makeup slide around on my face after only an hour, which I've never had a problem with until I used this.

It didn't blur any of my pores or imperfections and it was very greasy. It just felt like I put a thin layer of oil on my skin. I have very oily skin and this product made me look even more oily and shiny.

Popular Primer/ Correctors