November 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Buck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by 1017

For the record, I am scared of dark crease colors...my under eye circles hate them. Thus, I stuck with Naked or Laced. But, Buck worked so well with shades I have been wearing this fall (Toasted, Sin, Snakebite) that it was hard to ignore. I tried to make my beloved Laced work with these, but it getting lost and not creating the definition I wanted. I tried Naked, but it was too yellow/tan/light...off for mid fall and these shades...it wasn't working. I have better luck with Naked in the summer. People rec'd Secret Service, but it was too dark and muddy for my complexion. Finally I checked out Buck. It is the perfect medium neutral brown shade that not only created the definition I wanted and worked with my colors that I have been loving. Buck was the perfect little bow on my present...it just tied the whole eye look together. I feel like Buck gets so over looked with people choosing Naked or Secret Service over this...but it is perfection for my Nw20 , deep winter complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this shadow when I first bought the original Naked Palette. I went and bought the single of Buck as soon as it became available, because I knew I was going to use the one in my palette to death and didn't want to be without it. Like Secret Service, Buck is indispensable for the ways in which it can be used. It is the consummate blending/crease shade for me. Smooth, easy to wear, just an excellent shade overall.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by cindychooi1118

absolutely in love with this shade, you can depend on this shade for any occasions as it offers a very natural look! it definitely accentuates the eyes as well

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

This has to be my favorite blending out shade EVER. The only one I have of the shadow is in my Naked palette, but I've nearly hit pan from using it every day. It's the smoothest, most highly-pigmented warm, medium brown shadow I've ever used and will most definitely buy the single of it when my Naked one is gone. I can't say enough good things about it. I'd be lost without Buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jaecikae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't actually use Buck as an eye shadow, but instead to fill in my rather sparse auburn brows. It's the perfect color if "brown" is just too brown for you. (I have the problem that anything too brown matches my freckles and makes me look ruddy.) This has an overall touch of rose in it that matches my hair well, stays all day and is totally matte. I got it in the UD Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a colour that's easy to overlook compared to UD's extensive shadow range, but once you try it, you'll see how versatile this shade can be - the perfect matte brown that's not only pigmented, but works wonders as a brow or crease shade.