April 20, 2014 | 1635 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Buck

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by cindychooi1118

absolutely in love with this shade, you can depend on this shade for any occasions as it offers a very natural look! it definitely accentuates the eyes as well

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

This has to be my favorite blending out shade EVER. The only one I have of the shadow is in my Naked palette, but I've nearly hit pan from using it every day. It's the smoothest, most highly-pigmented warm, medium brown shadow I've ever used and will most definitely buy the single of it when my Naked one is gone. I can't say enough good things about it. I'd be lost without Buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by jaecikae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't actually use Buck as an eye shadow, but instead to fill in my rather sparse auburn brows. It's the perfect color if "brown" is just too brown for you. (I have the problem that anything too brown matches my freckles and makes me look ruddy.) This has an overall touch of rose in it that matches my hair well, stays all day and is totally matte. I got it in the UD Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a colour that's easy to overlook compared to UD's extensive shadow range, but once you try it, you'll see how versatile this shade can be - the perfect matte brown that's not only pigmented, but works wonders as a brow or crease shade.