October 23, 2014 | 1666 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Length Extreme lengthening mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by esther25

I bought it for 2.99 at walgreen after i ran out of my purple tube of jordana mascara. This product never dried on my lashes. It smears through out the day on your face. I came home at the end of the night and found my face with mascara smears on my cheeks. So so embarrassing!!! SAVE YOUR 3BUCKS AND BUY THE PURPLE TUBE FOR 4.29 AT WALGREEN.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Hayley13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really shocked to see the negative reviews for this mascara! This reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're real mascara, even the wand w/out the little ball at the end. With just 2 coats my lashes were super long, separated, glossy black. I tried this bc I love Jordana's best lash extreme. I like this even more. This is a Hg product for me now considering the price & performance. I have a new favorite mascara, for under $5!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Rachelx152

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not really sure what's up with the past reviews on this product. I just bought this mascara today and I'm already in love. The wand is very, VERY similar to the They're Real mascara, but since I am a cruelty-free buyer, I steer clear of Benefit. For many reasons, obviously. Plus, you can get this mascara for $4 at Walgreens compared to $30 like They're Real. The wand is wide and thick, and separates each lash as it goes up. It's amazing, I only had to put on a few coats before it looked like I was wearing false lashes! So far, there has been no smearing, smudging, or flakiness. I am really impressed with this product, especially because I bought it as a spur-of-the-moment type thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cwalflower

Today I'm on the search for a fair quality cheap mascara, $6 or under. In perusing my local Walgreens I picked up all the Jordana mascaras to try and some other cheap options. Out of all this one was my worst venture. Smearing, flaking, and stinging, oh my. Initially the brush seemed to be grabbing my lashes and felt as though it would separate well. As I finished dragging it through my lashes the formula was so wet that they stuck back together, not clumpy necessarily, just not defined. I applied 3 coats with no clumps, and no real lengthening or volume, it's just darkened my lashes. The extremely wet formula never dried on my lashes and is smudging everywhere. As I've worn it it's started stinging my eyes, it's been 30 minutes, it's coming off as soon as I finish typing this! Don't waste your time on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

This did very littke for me. It separates my lashes decently and adds some color to them but is not dark enough for my liking. No volume or separation. It was 4 bucks though so no big deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worthless. It lengthens only if I layer it on top of L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly, which has problems of its own (it flakes by the end of the day). If you can find it, Jordana's Best Lash (black tube, purple lettering) is terrific. This one is going into the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Um, ok, not sure where to start on this one. It's VERY wet, very clumpy, and something in the formula stings my eyes like crazy. Two coats and it was clumping already but did give some length, but nothing spectacular. Nothing I couldn't get with any other mascara. The rubber wand on this is annoying as all, its so spiky and sharp. You will poke your eyes I guarantee. My eyes aren't that sensitive and this stings even after its removed. It reminded me of Benefit's They're Real with the way they sting, but at least Benefit's was less than this.

My major problem with this mascara is the stinging from something in it and the spiky wand that gouges your eyes. I would NOT buy this again and probably wont bother with any other Jordana mascaras because of the stinging. Lost the receipt so stuck with it. I want $2.99 back. Needless to say...always read the reviews on MUA before buying something new...lesson learned.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It didn't really do anything, I applied coats and coats and just kinda failed. I like the jordana Best Lash Extreme, but this is nothing like it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM a fan of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme, but not so much this one.

I don't seem to get any lengthening from this at all, and the brush deposits very little product onto the lashes. I do like the brush for declumping, so I usually add a coat of this in between coats of Best Lash, but it's mostly for the comb effect of the brush, not the minimal amount of mascara that it adds.

I would neither repurchase this or recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by dvfwhore

The price is great. Packaging-fine. I kept reading rave reviews on mua regarding Jordana mascara and I purchased the WRONG ONE. Ugh! This one is AWFUL. My lashes are already pretty long and full, but this just somehow made them look bad! Clumped them together and was totally useless. Do yourself a favor and SKIP this one. It's going in the trash.