April 17, 2014 | 1350 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Length Extreme lengthening mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by cwalflower

Today I'm on the search for a fair quality cheap mascara, $6 or under. In perusing my local Walgreens I picked up all the Jordana mascaras to try and some other cheap options. Out of all this one was my worst venture. Smearing, flaking, and stinging, oh my. Initially the brush seemed to be grabbing my lashes and felt as though it would separate well. As I finished dragging it through my lashes the formula was so wet that they stuck back together, not clumpy necessarily, just not defined. I applied 3 coats with no clumps, and no real lengthening or volume, it's just darkened my lashes. The extremely wet formula never dried on my lashes and is smudging everywhere. As I've worn it it's started stinging my eyes, it's been 30 minutes, it's coming off as soon as I finish typing this! Don't waste your time on this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

This did very littke for me. It separates my lashes decently and adds some color to them but is not dark enough for my liking. No volume or separation. It was 4 bucks though so no big deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worthless. It lengthens only if I layer it on top of L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly, which has problems of its own (it flakes by the end of the day). If you can find it, Jordana's Best Lash (black tube, purple lettering) is terrific. This one is going into the trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Um, ok, not sure where to start on this one. It's VERY wet, very clumpy, and something in the formula stings my eyes like crazy. Two coats and it was clumping already but did give some length, but nothing spectacular. Nothing I couldn't get with any other mascara. The rubber wand on this is annoying as all, its so spiky and sharp. You will poke your eyes I guarantee. My eyes aren't that sensitive and this stings even after its removed. It reminded me of Benefit's They're Real with the way they sting, but at least Benefit's was less than this.

My major problem with this mascara is the stinging from something in it and the spiky wand that gouges your eyes. I would NOT buy this again and probably wont bother with any other Jordana mascaras because of the stinging. Lost the receipt so stuck with it. I want $2.99 back. Needless to say...always read the reviews on MUA before buying something new...lesson learned.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Glambarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It didn't really do anything, I applied coats and coats and just kinda failed. I like the jordana Best Lash Extreme, but this is nothing like it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I AM a fan of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme, but not so much this one.

I don't seem to get any lengthening from this at all, and the brush deposits very little product onto the lashes. I do like the brush for declumping, so I usually add a coat of this in between coats of Best Lash, but it's mostly for the comb effect of the brush, not the minimal amount of mascara that it adds.

I would neither repurchase this or recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by dvfwhore

The price is great. Packaging-fine. I kept reading rave reviews on mua regarding Jordana mascara and I purchased the WRONG ONE. Ugh! This one is AWFUL. My lashes are already pretty long and full, but this just somehow made them look bad! Clumped them together and was totally useless. Do yourself a favor and SKIP this one. It's going in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't believe this new formula is not half as good as the original Best Lash Extreme Mascara. First of all, the brush is way too fat making it hard to do your bottom lashes without hitting your face. This mascara doesn't do anything to make your lashes longer and it clumps like crazy. It is very wet and stays wet even several hours later. Because of this, it makes terrible raccoon eyes and I NEVER get raccoon eyes from any mascara. I am returning this and getting the original Best Lash mascara (that I use and love) instead. Too bad, as I was really looking forward to lengthening my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Terrible mascara. I saw all the positive reviews on the Volumizing mascara, and tried the lengthening instead because my lashes are short.

It clumped horribly and did nothing positive for my lashes. I had little balls on the tips of my lashes after 2 coats. I have to say I've never seen anything like it before. I ran a clean spoolie through my lashes to pull the little balls off. What a mess!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I figured since the voluminizing formula is my ds HG that this formula would be equally as awe-mazing......WRONG! This mascara is just run of the mill mascara, nothing about it stands out; not the wear time, or how it feels once on. Heck Great Lash is better than this! No thanks, I'll stick to Benefit's They're Real for now.