July 28, 2014 | 1610 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't believe the anti-aging claims. That said, I find this to be better performing than the original formulation. It's a bit tackier so that it will make the shadow stay on longer. That is all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by habana

I tried samples of this and the original PP. While I like the original, I find it a bit drying. I prefer the anti aging one because at 41 my lids aren't as smooth as they used to be & this primer works great on them. It's very creamy & not drying at all. Eyeshadow applies & blends well over this and lasts all day. I liked it enough to buy the full size version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I got a sample of this with my Naked 3 palette and really like it. It is like the original but creamier and not as drying. I am considering buying the full size...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I am totally surprised by the negative reviews on this?!? I switched to this because the regular primer potion was making my eyes crepe-y which is so not cool! I'm 34 so I figured since I had a few deluxe samples of this to try it. Well, I love it, it works just as well as the original imo without the drying. I find this goes on so nice and creamy smooth. I get the exact same effect had I used the original just minus the drying and crepe factor. Maybe because my eyes are drier this works better for me? Who knows but if you notice tugging,drying, and the hideous crepe-ing with the original. Give this a try I'm so glad I did because I love it! Recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by iflyaa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this after reading such good reviews. It dried my lids where they actually looked like they were peeling! Forget about under eye!! My skin shriveled up and made me look older! Nobody needs that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh such a shame that there are so many negative reviews on this primer potion!
There are I think about 4 primer potions for UD, I chose this one because I think the eyelid is a very delicate area and thought that this sounded prefect for my eyelids with the extra skincare benefits! I don't suffer from any darkness or wrinkles on my upper eyelids so I cannot comment on whether the anti-aging formula in it works, but it's always better to prolong the effects of aging if you can right? :P

I remember having one of those big nights out...yall know what I'm on about, don't judge, and I passed out on the bed, woke up the next morning and I swear to you my eyeshadow still looked so darn fresh and vibrant, I was shocked and so this became my HG primer potion ^^!

I do not have oily eyelids, however I do live in a very humid climate, they have never creased with me. I think you would seriously need to try each primer potion before you purchase one. Just go to a UD outlet and test it out with some eyeshadow and wear it throughout the day! See if you like it : )

If you are extremely worried about creasing, the best one would be the matte primer potion or so I've heard, it's very dry and matte? So try that out if this didn't work for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by n9ntyn9ne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like the reviewer before me, i found this to be worse than useless. My eyeshadow NEVER creases, but I liked the original formula primer potion which kept my shadows all day. This anti-ageing one however is total and utter rubbish. After a few hours my eyeshadow had creased like crazy and there was none left on my lid at all. I was horrified. At first I thought maybe it just doesn't agree with the shadow I was using, so I tried it again with my urban decay shadows. Nope, just as bad.
This makes my shadow worse than no primer at all. I don't have oily lids and again, I never have trouble with creasing, but if did with this. I would give it zero if I could.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used the original UDPP for years-and will be repurchasing as soon as I can! My brief foray into the anti-ageing primer was a huge disappointment. I'm 50 years old with dry skin, including my eyelids. I could tell upon the first application that this primer had more slip to it than the regular one. After a few hours of wear, my shadow had creased like crazy! I can't imagine what this would do on oily lids. I was determined to use up the tube since I spent so much on it, but it's been a month now and I'm pitching it. Back to the original for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Wanted to love since I heard so many amazing things about UD primers, and I received a sample in the Naked 3 palette. Yet, this primer was kind of greasy, made my lids shiny, and didn't seem to make eyeshadows more pigmented/last longer. It didn't seem to have any effect. Makes UD primers seem quite overrated. I only have a sample, so can't say if longterm use is actually effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Tasha291

I was a huge fan of the other Urban Decay primers, so I thought I would give this a shot. I'm in love and have definitely noticed my eyelids are a lot brighter since I began using it. I got the sample size with my Naked 3 palette, and when it was gone I rushed out to get a full size.