October 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

Love this primer! It works well because my eyeshadow lasts all day with this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the primer that I use currently. It's just like the original, which is excellent, only it has anti-aging benefits. Why not get it in this version with the added benefits? It helps your eyeshadow go on a lot smoother and more vibrant in pigmentation. I recommend this to everybody.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by PureSimple

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not good for mature crepe eyes. Didn't ever set. Grabs shadow in an uneven way. Draws attention to fine lines and made my eyes itch. My skin is fair, and this made them look orange before I started putting on shadows.

For a product that is suppose to be anti aging. I found it to be VERY drying and not at all flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great for my late-30s skin that gets drier in the winter; the original makes my eyes too crepey and wrinkly sometimes. The original UDPP is my favorite primer. I have oily combo skin and my eyelids are pretty bad in terms of eating up shadow. This performs similarly to the original, but is a bit more moisturizing (or less drying?), so my lids don't look like a 90 year old's neck.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another sample that ended up lasting for a couple weeks. Goes on smoothly and is a good primer, as good as the original Primer Potion. Good base with no color. I didn't notice any anti-aging benefits but I did only use it for a couple of weeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I got a sample of this from a friend, along with several other "flavors" of UD eye primer. Of the four I tried, this one was the worst. That's disappointing because I was hoping for maybe some kind of benefit from the anti-aging claims. Unfortunately, this had almost no lasting power at all. My eyeshadow had practically disappeared by the end of the day. Not a fan. Wouldn't recommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought it only because I couldn't get hold of my beloved regular UD primer potion. And this one is a major disappointment. It doesn't hold up my eyeshadows as the original potion does. My eyelids are oily but I am not exactly a teenager, so I thought why not. Bad choice! I get a major creasing by midday. I will do my best to use it up hoping that it will behave better during the colder months but am definitely not planning to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kymcolaiacovo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So after reading these reviews i have to agree with all the positive and negative comments.I purchased this for the "anti-aging" benefits. I find it is a very crappy primer like most customers on here have said.Eyeshadow looks awesome at first but after 4+ hrs my eyes are a creased up blotchy mess.The "anti-aging" benefits are non existant...it doesnt do as it promises. However ladies let me tell you a great secret ive learned with this product.First of all let me start off by saying i have oily lids and primer is a must have for me if i wish to wear eyeshadow. However....this primer is awesome for those lazy days where you want to just wear eyeliner and a bit of mascarra.I find this primer once on the lids is great for dulling out the shine on my lids and the eyeliner glides on my lids like butter and stays forever.The primer although it looks like it has a color...once applied to the lids truely is colorless yet gives the lids a oil free matte look. So if any of you are reading this and thinking about sending this primer to the trash...dont. keep it for your lazy mascarra and eyeliner days. i promise you you will thank me for it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

Got a sample size from sephora. Here`s my take:-
Pros:
Cheap. Comes in sample size so i got to try it out.

Cons:
Flakes upon application. So i apply an eye cream to minimise the flaking
My eyeshadow creased. I need to use more product for it to last.
As instructed on the box, i applied under my eye and i still found it flaking upon application so i had to blend to remove the flakes. But ended up looking pasty. There was an unevenness that looked awkward.

I still prefer the ori UDPP. This product didnt work for me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

UDPP Anti-Aging is the worst shadow primer that I've tried. THE WORST! I used it once and threw it out. I recently got generous free samples of all of UD's eye primers with a UD purchase. I've used the original in the past and it is a solid good primer (not my HG though). I was always curious about UD's other primers especially the anti-aging one. This is what I experienced. Dry flaky lids. The shadows balled up in tiny flecks and just fell off or I could just pick them off. It looked as though I had a skin disease on my lids. My lids are naturally oily and it takes a real good primer to force shadows to stay on. However, I don't want my lids looking dry and diseased! For some reason, I assumed the anti-aging was going to be a lot like the original but with added "anti-aging" benefits and possibly more emoilent. WRONG. Dry, old, weathered, sun stroke, smokers eyes is what I got. Plus, my shadow faded in four hours. My lids were a mess, like I had no idea how to use makeup. Complete mess! This primer is so bad that it doesn't deserve the 1 lippie I was forced to give it.