February 1, 2015 | 1289 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use a small amount of this and it has so far lasted me over a year ( I use it a few times a week). My eye shadow never budges and rarely creases- even cheap brand eye shadow. I went through a few weeks trying out a mac eye primer and it never worked even slightly as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2015 1:42:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

For the price, I think this is gimmicky and doesn't work nearly as well as the original. Granted, I think eye primers in general have come a long way and think UD Primer Potion is overpriced and outdated. Still this doesn't keep my eye shadows from creasing whatsoever and I think the "anti-aging" thing is gimmicky. Pass on this; if you want to get something cheaper try the Wet 'n Wild Fergie primer. If you must purchase high end, try the Lorac primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by CindelT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the original UD primer potion. I bought this one because Ulta was out of the other. I don't get as good of coverage and wear with this one- I can't wear my eye shadows as long without creasing. I won't buy again, but will stuck to the original primer potion.
Oh, and have not noticed anything remotely anti-aging related, in fact since it doesn't work as well, I feel like it makes my eyes look older!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by chalford123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My absolute fav go to eye primer.... A tiny tiny drop split on two fingers one for each eye goes a long way... What really won me over, I had a tiny little skin tag develop in my eyelid in the last two years, freaked me out and the Dr I worked for was actually going to remove it for me.....but my eyelid freaked me out. At this time I had been looking for a new eye primer and saw this one and thought why not try it. So after a months use during which I really liked the performance one day I looked and looked again...the skin tag was just gone! Now maybe it was a fluke but seriously I liked the product anyway and it saved me from having my eyelid cut on so two thumbs up

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I've used all the Primer Potions from Urban Decay. I do love them all as I feel they truly make eyeshadows last longer, seemingly indefinitely. They look exactly the same as when I first apply them hours earlier. However, I subtracted a lippie because this particular one claims to have anti-aging properties, and while I feel it is creamier than the original, hence more moisturizing, I don't see the difference. This is nothing that can't be accomplished with an eye cream in your regular skin care routine. You can't really go wrong with any of the Primer Potions, but if you're considering this for the anti-aging part alone, I'd stick with the original!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

Love this primer! It works well because my eyeshadow lasts all day with this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the primer that I use currently. It's just like the original, which is excellent, only it has anti-aging benefits. Why not get it in this version with the added benefits? It helps your eyeshadow go on a lot smoother and more vibrant in pigmentation. I recommend this to everybody.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by PureSimple

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not good for mature crepe eyes. Didn't ever set. Grabs shadow in an uneven way. Draws attention to fine lines and made my eyes itch. My skin is fair, and this made them look orange before I started putting on shadows.

For a product that is suppose to be anti aging. I found it to be VERY drying and not at all flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is great for my late-30s skin that gets drier in the winter; the original makes my eyes too crepey and wrinkly sometimes. The original UDPP is my favorite primer. I have oily combo skin and my eyelids are pretty bad in terms of eating up shadow. This performs similarly to the original, but is a bit more moisturizing (or less drying?), so my lids don't look like a 90 year old's neck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another sample that ended up lasting for a couple weeks. Goes on smoothly and is a good primer, as good as the original Primer Potion. Good base with no color. I didn't notice any anti-aging benefits but I did only use it for a couple of weeks.