September 20, 2014 | 1157 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tmill

I got a sample of this from a friend, along with several other "flavors" of UD eye primer. Of the four I tried, this one was the worst. That's disappointing because I was hoping for maybe some kind of benefit from the anti-aging claims. Unfortunately, this had almost no lasting power at all. My eyeshadow had practically disappeared by the end of the day. Not a fan. Wouldn't recommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought it only because I couldn't get hold of my beloved regular UD primer potion. And this one is a major disappointment. It doesn't hold up my eyeshadows as the original potion does. My eyelids are oily but I am not exactly a teenager, so I thought why not. Bad choice! I get a major creasing by midday. I will do my best to use it up hoping that it will behave better during the colder months but am definitely not planning to repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kymcolaiacovo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So after reading these reviews i have to agree with all the positive and negative comments.I purchased this for the "anti-aging" benefits. I find it is a very crappy primer like most customers on here have said.Eyeshadow looks awesome at first but after 4+ hrs my eyes are a creased up blotchy mess.The "anti-aging" benefits are non existant...it doesnt do as it promises. However ladies let me tell you a great secret ive learned with this product.First of all let me start off by saying i have oily lids and primer is a must have for me if i wish to wear eyeshadow. However....this primer is awesome for those lazy days where you want to just wear eyeliner and a bit of mascarra.I find this primer once on the lids is great for dulling out the shine on my lids and the eyeliner glides on my lids like butter and stays forever.The primer although it looks like it has a color...once applied to the lids truely is colorless yet gives the lids a oil free matte look. So if any of you are reading this and thinking about sending this primer to the trash...dont. keep it for your lazy mascarra and eyeliner days. i promise you you will thank me for it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

Got a sample size from sephora. Here`s my take:-
Pros:
Cheap. Comes in sample size so i got to try it out.

Cons:
Flakes upon application. So i apply an eye cream to minimise the flaking
My eyeshadow creased. I need to use more product for it to last.
As instructed on the box, i applied under my eye and i still found it flaking upon application so i had to blend to remove the flakes. But ended up looking pasty. There was an unevenness that looked awkward.

I still prefer the ori UDPP. This product didnt work for me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

UDPP Anti-Aging is the worst shadow primer that I've tried. THE WORST! I used it once and threw it out. I recently got generous free samples of all of UD's eye primers with a UD purchase. I've used the original in the past and it is a solid good primer (not my HG though). I was always curious about UD's other primers especially the anti-aging one. This is what I experienced. Dry flaky lids. The shadows balled up in tiny flecks and just fell off or I could just pick them off. It looked as though I had a skin disease on my lids. My lids are naturally oily and it takes a real good primer to force shadows to stay on. However, I don't want my lids looking dry and diseased! For some reason, I assumed the anti-aging was going to be a lot like the original but with added "anti-aging" benefits and possibly more emoilent. WRONG. Dry, old, weathered, sun stroke, smokers eyes is what I got. Plus, my shadow faded in four hours. My lids were a mess, like I had no idea how to use makeup. Complete mess! This primer is so bad that it doesn't deserve the 1 lippie I was forced to give it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Such a disappointment. I love the original version. It feels a little bit more hydrating. But it doesn't make the color last on my lid so well. Paying $20 for this, unbelievable.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Amy622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Literally did nothing. Sad I spent money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Bellavistarn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadow primer...period. I have tried them all and nothing comes close to doing what this primer does. My problem was that after a few days of wearing the original formula my eye lids would get red, irritated and itchy. I decided to try the anti-aging formula and, so far, I have had none of those problems and I have been using it for about a month. I get the same awesome effect that you do with the original formula without all of the pesky side affects. So, HG for me on this anti aging formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't believe the anti-aging claims. That said, I find this to be better performing than the original formulation. It's a bit tackier so that it will make the shadow stay on longer. That is all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by habana

I tried samples of this and the original PP. While I like the original, I find it a bit drying. I prefer the anti aging one because at 41 my lids aren't as smooth as they used to be & this primer works great on them. It's very creamy & not drying at all. Eyeshadow applies & blends well over this and lasts all day. I liked it enough to buy the full size version.