April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used the original UDPP for years-and will be repurchasing as soon as I can! My brief foray into the anti-ageing primer was a huge disappointment. I'm 50 years old with dry skin, including my eyelids. I could tell upon the first application that this primer had more slip to it than the regular one. After a few hours of wear, my shadow had creased like crazy! I can't imagine what this would do on oily lids. I was determined to use up the tube since I spent so much on it, but it's been a month now and I'm pitching it. Back to the original for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

Wanted to love since I heard so many amazing things about UD primers, and I received a sample in the Naked 3 palette. Yet, this primer was kind of greasy, made my lids shiny, and didn't seem to make eyeshadows more pigmented/last longer. It didn't seem to have any effect. Makes UD primers seem quite overrated. I only have a sample, so can't say if longterm use is actually effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Tasha291

I was a huge fan of the other Urban Decay primers, so I thought I would give this a shot. I'm in love and have definitely noticed my eyelids are a lot brighter since I began using it. I got the sample size with my Naked 3 palette, and when it was gone I rushed out to get a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Really love this primer. I was hesitant to give it a try because IMO the price is high ($25) for an eye primer, but I like it a lot. Shadow lasts throughout my workday, whereas without it (and with my oily lids) it can be gone well before lunch time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got a sample of it with Naked 3 and I don't notice anything ground breaking about this. It's the same bad quality as the original UDPP and its other varieties.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you found the original eye shadow primer potion too strong where it made your eyelid feel dry & tight, then you might like this formula. Keeps my eye makeup on until I take it off. Not noticing any difference between this & too faced eye primer in the blue tube. I got this as a sample with purchase so I most likely wont buy it unless it's on sale because it's a bit pricey & I tend to get a mini tube sample from someone with something else that I buy and use that.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think Urban Decay has some of the best eyeshadow primers out there. I got the Anti-Aging PP because I read it's better for dry eyelids, while the original is better for oily lids. I've only had it for three months, so I don't see any "anti-aging" benefits from it, nor am I really expecting to. However, as an eyeshadow primer it does its job, and it works really well. It keeps eyeshadow on all day, and it also keeps it from creasing. That's really all I'm looking for in an eyelid primer. I don't see a huge difference between this and the Original PP.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by strawberrycake7

I got a sample of this primer when I bought the Naked 3 palette, when I first tried it my eyelids felt really heavy and my eyes were turning a bit reddish like when you really need to sleep. I thought it might be just the moisturiser that I applied before, however I have been using this eye moisturiser for more than a year now and it never gave me a problem before that's why I just thought maybe it's just "not my day for makeup". After 2 days of not wearing any makeup I tried it again and again, I got the same reaction. I have dry/combo sensitive eyelids, today I didn't apply any moisturiser to my eyelids and got the same reaction and finally figured out that it's the Anti Aging primer that isn't for me. I never had a problem with the original UD primer, so there's something in this primer that irritates my eyes. Would not recommend it based on my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Laurad01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample and didn't realize it was anti-aging. It works fine for me. Eyeshadow sticks well and stays on all day. I don't experience any tingling or plumping effects... But it does the job for my shadow, so I'm happy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love UD's original primer potion, but this one makes my eyelid skin tingle/burn for about 30 minutes. It feels somewhat moisturizing, but it's also quite a bit tackier than the original, which makes blending eye shadow difficult. I have a deluxe sample of this, but I will not purchase the full size. The original is better for my sensitive, oily eyelids.