September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Simple - Revitalizing Eye Roll-On

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

This is a really affordable solution for small eye issues. If you have a little puffiness, a little bit of darkness around the eyes, or if you haven't gotten a lot of sleep...this will help! It's not very expensive and I got mine at Walmart for around $9, which is a steal for something like this! I was actually searching for the Olay eye roll-on, but this was a few dollars less and it was by Simple, which is a brand that tries to make the products natural and kind to the skin. I have only tried a Simple product once before this, so I didn't know what to really expect. I went home and put this on before bed. The results are pretty immediate if you follow the directions. The tube is rather small and it's green with an attractive, earthy design. You just unscrew the cap and then there is the roller ball, which is metal of course. Apply the product in circular motions around the eye area, which is VITAL. You want to get blood circulation around the eye area and the roller ball can help if you do this step correctly. It will help you look more awake this way. The product is a clear serum and if you don't feel like you are getting enough, you can slightly squeeze the tube and the product will seep through, and you can just apply with your fingers. I noticed immediate de-puffing and my circles, which are not bad to begin with, looked less noticeable. I looked more awake and my eyes were alive. I do a Makeup Free Friday thing and I like to just moisturize my face, use this eye roller, put in eye drops, and then curl my lashes. Overall, it's just a really great product, but for major circles or major puffiness, I wouldn't rely on this tool.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Tiamik72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this eye roller. Feels great when rolling on and it really wakes my eyes up. It has lasted forever as well. I have never once broke out or had any irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eye roll-on! It is so hydrating & refreshing! I use this during my travel time. I find it convenient and doesn't go all mushy on the lids unlike those in jars. So save the jar ones for at home use darlings..hihi..

Whatever the weather/ condition is like during travelling, my eyelids felt so good every time after using it! I use it twice a day, after washing my face before bedtime and after my morning shower. It's absorbs well, relaxes those tired eyes, and I do notice an overall brighter appearance. I've tried a few different eye creams for my travel purposes, at this point this is by far my most favorite due to it hydrating job and convenient packaging; just roll them on your eyes and go ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

It's a fun eye roll-on. It does create a calming effect to the eye. As for the actual product, I don't think it was an effective eye treatment. It's liquid-like and doesn't feel moisturizing. It just feels nice when using together with the roll-on ball. One tube lasts for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this to prep for concealer so it doesn't crease. After toning, I layer it (if I have time) or apply once and let it dry fully. Great product, and my undereye skin looks better and brighter. Can be a bit pricey (about $9 @ Walmart, other places have it for $5) but this is must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get really tired eyes a lot and this really does help perk them up a bit if only for 10 minutes. Its probably the cheapest product of this type as well! I dint understand negative reviews. I have no need to buy another refreshing undereye roll on.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have very dark circles or any problems with puffiness but, i am dry and as the day goes on it seems to get drier. I needed a pick me up for the office i work 9-9. My under eye gets droopy so the dark circles get worse throughout the day. I tried this i am about 2 weeks in and i think this is an OK product. For the price do not expect miracles yet for a quick pick me up before touching up the makeup not too shabby. I saw some other folks saying it burns. I never had that problem. No burning at all i would assume if there was that the skin was to dry. However, i compare this as good as Clinique's All About Eyes Serum Roller ball. Overall, i would buy it again for the quick boosts but long turn results i wont hold my breathe.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by MaeganMcIntoshx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this product is good especially good for it's money aswell, it helps for under my eyes:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Silmarien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't get the bad reviews, as i think this is a great refreshing little product, but to each their own. I will say up front that it is not the most moisturizing, hence the deduction of one point, but i have other products that i use intermittently for that. This product is just what it says it is - A light, refreshing eye gel that contains vitamins and anti-oxidants. This product is not for those who are looking for a miracle fix for serious eye problems such as dark circles or wrinkles. This is just some light, refreshing moisture to mildly awaken and de-puff your eyes (again if you have serious puffs or even bags, a product won't really help you, get thee to an allergist). I use this every morning under makeup to soothe and wake up my eyes, and sometimes at night when i just want to use something light and fresh instead of a typical eye cream which can sometimes make one's eyes wake up puffy (and i like the Simple Soothing Eye Balm for when i need extra moisture, it's light and fluffy so it doesn't have that irritating effect). It's also perfect after a late night or a good cry - just chill it in the refridgerator! On the whole i am liking Simple products for my sensitive skin, and this one's no exception.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Doesn't make much of a difference. The applicator doesn't make for a consistently smooth application and is sometimes hard to control the amount of product dispensed. The consistency is very thin and I've never noticed a decrease in puffiness. I wouldn't say I've felt any "revitalizing" effects but it is nice to add a little moisture to my undereye area. For actual anti-puffiness and fatigue I prefer the Garnier roll-on.