Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On

on 8/11/2015 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using this product for about a week now I feel that when you apply it the rolling ball and the fact that the liquid is cool feels refreshing and makes me feel quite awake, however saying this
I haven't really noticed a difference in the dark circles or puffiness beneath my eyes which is what I initially bought the product for. Overall I would say it's great to roll under your eyes in the morning to make you feel more refreshed and awake but I wouldn't recomend it if you're looking for a product that will drastically get rid of you're under eye Circles x

on 7/21/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I would give this 2.5 if I could. I like the rollerball idea but this seems to leak a bit and you end up with a glob of product at the end so when you go to apply it way too much ends up on your skin. The product itself is more like a gel/serum, it doesn't seem to moisturize much. It is cool feeling when first applied but it dries leaving the skin tighter than I would want for the eye area. Does not burn the eye area at all, does not increase milia (big issue for me). Would not repurchase.

on 6/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

I bought this on sale one day just to try it out. I like the ingredients in the Simple brand products. Something about the packaging always attracts me to them. At first I really enjoyed it. It seemed to help with the puffiness under my eyes and it also helped me feel more awake in the mornings. Then after a few weeks, it seemed like it kind of dried out and it wasn't gliding on my eyes anymore, almost like the glider ball was stuck or something. I tried soaking it in hot water but that didn't help. I stopped using it after that point because it felt uncomfortable. Maybe it was just a fluke, but I doubt Ill be repurchasing this in the future. I still say give it a try though and see what you think, as it does have some really good ingredients and also the price isn't too bad either, especially when it is on sale.

I have suddenly been stricken with seasonal allergies this year. It has been a battle. My eyes were terribly watery, puffy, and painful. The idea of rolling an eye gel just sounded like a good idea so I bought this. It was tremendous. Whatever is in this, it helped the puffiness go away and it seems like they are much less watery as a result. I will continue to buy this!

on 8/2/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a really affordable solution for small eye issues. If you have a little puffiness, a little bit of darkness around the eyes, or if you haven't gotten a lot of sleep...this will help! It's not very expensive and I got mine at Walmart for around $9, which is a steal for something like this! I was actually searching for the Olay eye roll-on, but this was a few dollars less and it was by Simple, which is a brand that tries to make the products natural and kind to the skin. I have only tried a Simple product once before this, so I didn't know what to really expect. I went home and put this on before bed. The results are pretty immediate if you follow the directions. The tube is rather small and it's green with an attractive, earthy design. You just unscrew the cap and then there is the roller ball, which is metal of course. Apply the product in circular motions around the eye area, which is VITAL. You want to get blood circulation around the eye area and the roller ball can help if you do this step correctly. It will help you look more awake this way. The product is a clear serum and if you don't feel like you are getting enough, you can slightly squeeze the tube and the product will seep through, and you can just apply with your fingers. I noticed immediate de-puffing and my circles, which are not bad to begin with, looked less noticeable. I looked more awake and my eyes were alive. I do a Makeup Free Friday thing and I like to just moisturize my face, use this eye roller, put in eye drops, and then curl my lashes. Overall, it's just a really great product, but for major circles or major puffiness, I wouldn't rely on this tool.

on 6/15/2014 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy this eye roller. Feels great when rolling on and it really wakes my eyes up. It has lasted forever as well. I have never once broke out or had any irritation.

I love this eye roll-on! It is so hydrating & refreshing! I use this during my travel time. I find it convenient and doesn't go all mushy on the lids unlike those in jars. So save the jar ones for at home use darlings..hihi..

Whatever the weather/ condition is like during travelling, my eyelids felt so good every time after using it! I use it twice a day, after washing my face before bedtime and after my morning shower. It's absorbs well, relaxes those tired eyes, and I do notice an overall brighter appearance. I've tried a few different eye creams for my travel purposes, at this point this is by far my most favorite due to it hydrating job and convenient packaging; just roll them on your eyes and go ;)

It's a fun eye roll-on. It does create a calming effect to the eye. As for the actual product, I don't think it was an effective eye treatment. It's liquid-like and doesn't feel moisturizing. It just feels nice when using together with the roll-on ball. One tube lasts for a long time.

on 4/11/2014 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I use this to prep for concealer so it doesn't crease. After toning, I layer it (if I have time) or apply once and let it dry fully. Great product, and my undereye skin looks better and brighter. Can be a bit pricey (about $9 @ Walmart, other places have it for $5) but this is must have for me.

I get really tired eyes a lot and this really does help perk them up a bit if only for 10 minutes. Its probably the cheapest product of this type as well! I dint understand negative reviews. I have no need to buy another refreshing undereye roll on.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Simple Products