September 17, 2014 | 1874 users online

Conditioner - Lea Journo-Ultra-Riche Hydrating Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Rabmonk006

This stuff is effing incredible!!! I have super duper tangly, frizzy, wavy, thick, dry and oily at the same time, medium length hair and I can never find a good shampoo/conditioner set. I got the travel size shampoo and conditioner from Sephora and the first time I used it, it made my hair so amazing.. I just used it for about the 5th time so it's definitely not just a placebo or the effect of using something new.. this stuff is great. I don't need to put ANY product in my hair after showering and my comb glides through so easily after towel drying.. and it's not weighed down or greasy in the slightest, just the perfect perfect amount of moisture.

All that alone would be enough to make me love this stuff, but hey, its sulfate AND paraben free! it smells really good! and the way its packaged means you can get every last drop without a fuss, getting your moneys worth.. So happy with this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edited 5/11/14: After several months of using the full-size versions of the shampoo and conditioner, I stil love both products. BUT I do have one major complaint: the packaging is AWFUL. Instead of using hard plastic, they have tried to be environmentally friendly by using flimsy, tall, foil-coated plastic (feels almost like mylar balloons) pouches that stand up when full. They can be flattened easily when they're empty. Unfortunately, the caps for these pouches are tiny and can easily fall down the shower or bath drain, and the caps screw on/off so when your fingers are slippery, they're a complete PITA. This type of pouch also can't be re-used. While I applaud their efforts to reduce, I wish they would find a more innovative, and more successful, form factor for this. The packaging is by far the biggest drawback with this product, and with the line as a whole.

I got the travel set of the Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner from Sephora and I am loving both products. Will definitely buy the full size of both. The conditioner is strong enough to moisturize my tangly, highlighted, damaged hair without weighing it down. It smells amazing. Highly recommend for color-treated hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by suestew2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is the perfect companion to the line's shampoo. It is very moisturizing but yet doesn't sit heavy on your hair and scalp. It smells delicious, as do all the Lea Journo products. You can let it sit on your hair for a few minutes for more intense conditioning. After using the shampoo and the conditioner, my curly, frizzy hair is soft, shiny, and manageable.