October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by chanelle821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. What really gets me is the greasy texture. I prefer to moisturize and apply this, then leave it to soak in for about 10 minutes. This way some of the product can be absorbed. The finish is pretty good, provided you have the 10 minute absorption time. If youre in a rush, this is so not for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend the Garnier 5 Sec Blur. It does all the same things, but it's not greasy and absorbs very quickly. It even mattifies the skin. Save your $7 and invest in Garnier if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never used a pore minimizing product so I can't compare it to any others, but I love this so much! Throughout the day I was thinking "wow my face looks extra good today" and then I realized I used this, my problem areas are my nose and next to nose under my eyes, I have kinda big pores on those spots which makes my foundation look a little weird. Not today! My face looked smooth and even. I can't believe I waited so long to pick this up. I love this product it's worth the try for only $6

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is "okay" I really don't notice a huge difference in my pores or my makeup wear, it looks the same. its just a silicone base and even tho I have dry skin it made my t zone shine..that's where I have small pores that are noticable and gave it. a shot there it doesn't erase the pores as much as it fills them in if that makes sense. overall this is okay I wont repurchase because I dont think its necessary for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I tried sample packet and it lasted about 2 days. It claims "pore less looking skin. Lightweight primer." It has a silicone texture. The packaging is cute colors. I used it as a primer and not as a primer. It works well both ways on my medium sized pores. I use Lancôme Visionnaire to decrease my pores at night and sometimes in the morning after a scrub. I think I might buy the full size tube since it's a good price $7.99 CAD and its small to take on a trip.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Robstersgirl

I registered just to write this!
I have fine pores but as soon as I put my foundation on they open up and look huge.
Saw this and thought it was worth a try as an alternative to porefessional.
This product is fab, it made a noticeably huge improvement to my pores.
You need to apply it properly (the lady at the benefit counter taught me this) you need to dab it on where your pores are most visible. Dab far more than you think you need to as this gets the product right into the pores. Once you've dabbed lots then wipe the excess over the skin without rubbing it. Used properly this works as well as the expensive brands for my combination skin.
I like the packaging as it looks more expensive than it is.
Still wondering why it says adults only though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SS100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is good, doesn't break me out. Wouldn't buy it again because there are a lot of better products that do more, but worth a try because it's straightforward and pretty cheap!

Heads up though, I would say it only blurs my pores a good 40% and blurs it about that much too. Not drastic, but it's not ineffective either.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by RH4566

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has THE definition of mixed reviews and I can understand why.
This is the first pore-reducing product I've tried (not sure why; some massive pores across the bridge of my nose and cheeks), and I can only agree with the other reviews:
- Did reduce my pore-size a little
- Very strange oily consistency which doesn't really fade
- Does set with foundation well, even on dry patches

All in all good product for the price tag, though I'm sure similar higher-end products can do a better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MUenthusiast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was rather disappointed with this product because it didn't really do what it was supposed to. It did not erase my pores but I guess it is a not bad face primer for a drugstore product. But all in all I would not buy it again. The price is cheap tho because it's a drugstore product. About 15-16 SGD. I would recommend those hoping for a true pore eraser as base to try body shop new Instablur face primer. It really works for me and I hope it works for you too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TattooedPrncsz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this primer becuase I moved and somehow misplaced my Hourglass primer and I was a little too strapped for cash to rebuy another. I don't personally like nor dislike to packaging; I think its very cute but I prefer chic, black NARS style packaging. The product itself is a clear silicone-y type consistency with no smell. The high points for me about this primer is it comes in a hygenic squeeze tube and didn't break me out at all.

I use this after I moistruize and applied it using my BB pure (I HIGHLY suggest this for primer). It makes my skin feel glassy and smooth. When I use my Sigma for foundation with this primer the effect is so-so but when I use my regular BB it leaves my skin looking smooth and poreless. I love the texture of how this feels on my skin but one downside with this primer is I don't typically get shiny ever as the day wears on unless its very very hot, with this product I found I neeed to blot 2-3x during the day.

The price is about 6.99 at my local Target for .67 fl oz

Overall if I am cash-poor or on vacation and I needed an emergency primer, i would grab this out of anything else..but my Hourglass primer gives me far better results for me to swap it for this. The end results aren't bad and the price is great, but if you have been spoiled by other primers this might disapoint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First impression: the packaging is "teen-ish" and not very appealing in my opinion. I do like that the product is dispensed is a hygienic manner avoiding "double dipping" and the spread if bacteria. The packaging is small, not bulky and a good travel size. The product: I like that this product has absolutely no scent. That is always a plus for me! The gel isn't runny or too thick. It did apply nicely and I did target my large pores and troubled areas of my face and with the remaining amount; I distributed all over to smooth my skin. It did an ok job of smoothing my skin and it filled my pores somewhat. It didn't "erase" them completely but it did ok. Something is better than nothing for me because I have pock scars from severe acne as a teenager and since it's calmed down, it stilled left enlarged pores. overall this product did a pretty good job. Not as great as NYX pore filler but it will do until I can repurchase my preferred product but I would repurchase for the purpose of a skin smoother. My makeup applied nicely over it and stayed put. It wasn't too greasy in my opinion. Many have found that for them it is but of course different strokes for different folks. I would recommend this product to those who are looking for a nice skin smoothing makeup base. It's a good product.