November 24, 2014 | 2078 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kylies11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Loved the way it made my face look when it was underneath my foundation, but this made me break out like no other. Gave me the worst cystic acne I've ever had, and definitely solidified my absolute hate for maybelline face products.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by vanillatobacco

I don't hate it, but.... it sucks.

Problem 1 - Pore Eraser, you say? Not so much. Then again, I don't think I've ever found a pore eraser that could legitimately make that claim.

Problem 2 - Oily. Really, really, really oily. Even if you use the tiniest drop, it's still oily. But it's that silicone oil kind of slime.

Problem 3 - I try to use this as a primer, because primer is basically essential for me. There are some issues though. It's oily on application and gets oilier throughout the day, so makeup will just slide right off of it. It makes makeup go on nicer, but it won't help it hold, it will do the opposite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Dolly94

I think its a good product at the drugstore with a reasonable price. It smoothes out skin surface, and act as a good primer for foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by GeorginaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've only used this a couple of times as an on the go emergency back up product. Normally I use an Illamasqua or NARS primer, or sometimes Smashbox or Benefit. It did the job ok and is a good price, plus I didn't get any negative effects from it. However I think it will remain as backup to my high end versions!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by OddVelvet

I think this product is made for people with oily skin, because when I apply it to my oily areas, it smooths them and the skin becomes more matte, which I love. I use this under makeup as a kind of primer or without makeup at all, because it just kind of smooths your complexion. It actually isn't that greasy, it just feels a little heavy at first. A little goes a long way with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mocolait

am i applying this wrong? i can't understand how this product has some rave reviews since it doesn't do anything on my face! it didn't "blur" my pores, in fact it didn't do anything. there was really no difference before and after.

it feels really greasy as you apply it on your face. and once it's on your face, it's like you have a film layer on your skin. i've used this on its own and under my foundation. the first couple uses, i was in a rush. i read somewhere you should let it sit/dry before applying your foundation. either way i've tried, my foundation didn't last any longer than normally. no stark difference in pore appearance.

save your $7 for anything else but this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Very sillicony feel. I don't like to use this on my face as a primer as it feels very greasy but I like to use it during the day as a touch up as it does blur imperfections

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by StephanieChristine26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cystic acne. That is all :/

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rachwalt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! I blamed my terrible breakouts on my BB Cream, but after using that without this my face was fine. This stuff makes you break out like crazy. Will not buy again. STAY AWAY

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I use this as a primer for my concealer. I like it but I don't love it. I have small pores on my cheeks. This product minimizes it but it doesn't fill them in completely. I apply this before my concealer and I find that it makes my concealer go on smoother. This doesn't;t make my face makeup slide off or anything like that but I know for some people that it does. Overall I like this product but I wouldn't repurchase it. I find that I'm not reaching for it as much anymore.