December 21, 2014 | 1239 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by MissFraser96

It did make my skin lovely and soft, and it did fill in my pores, but it didnt sit on my skin long, even when I wore it alone, and when I put it under my makeup, my makeup was sliding off in only a few hours. Not impressed for the expense of this product and all the hype about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Scarlette321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not greasy. I have combination skin and I tend to get skin discoloration on my cheeks in the winter.with or without makeup, this product makes my skin super smooth and even. When I apply my foundation it goes on smooth and flawless. My makeup didn't diminish its flawless look all day.i also apply this after washing my face at night instead of lotion.doesnt feel heavy and my skin feel so good

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Nicolleheartsmakeup14

I really like how it looks on me but product wise, It's really oily on my face. The packaging looks really great though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by BrittAm95

The only thing this has to offer is its adorable packaging. Aside from that, this made my skin oily, blurred NOTHING, and broke my face out. I had such high hopes for this, and it fell miserably short.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. i only grabbed it because i ran out of my elf primer and none of the walmarts near me had it and i wanted to try a different primer and i have always wanted to try this one. I like the silicone texture, it makes my face smooth expect this one didnt do that. It made me break out, like little tiny whiteheads. I dont believe it really had good lasting power, it just made my makeup look terrible. atleast it works for some.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by merullo23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this not expecting a ton. I just needed a cheap primer to extend the wear time of my makeup. After applying this, I felt like I didn't even really need foundation. It was like everything was smoothed and I was amazed. Like in awe.

I did apply my foundation, and it did go on really flawlessly. One big note: A LITTLE OF THIS PRODUCT GOES A LONG WAY. like a really long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by EmmaHarrison3

I bought this simply because I loved the maybelline baby lips and I thought this might live up that standard or be better. I was pretty impressed, although the very first time I used it i was a bit undecided as to whether I liked it or not. The reason for this was that it felt sticky and greasy/oily, and it felt like my make-up was sliding of my face on to my hands, clothes, neck area etc. After a while I started to love this (don't know what changed my mind?) and I used it everyday as it made my face baby soft like it claims and my make-up stayed put all through my school day (about 6hrs).
Overall I would definitely buy this again, but if your not combination like me and a bit more oily I wouldn't entirely recommend this for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by bneslein

I absolutely love this product. I will continue to buy this. I use it as a primer, and it makes my skin smooth and soft, and a great foundation for makeup. A little goes a long way! If you find your skin greasy, you used too much!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Omurphy92782

I have large pores and oily skin so I wanted to use this as a primer because so many people say it did help minimize the appearance of pores and helped control oil and shine throughout the day. It did not work for me at all, it was very slippery and thick and did not work as well as nearly any other primer I've ever used and i feel like it actually accentuated the appearance of my pores. If u have dry skin I'm sure this will do a very minimal job as being a primer but for a oily skin an large pores do not expect any miracle with this product. I will say that benefits POREFESSIONAL does a really good job at making my skin look amazing, smaller pores, less oily, and makes my makeup go on so smooth and helps it to last practically the whole day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kylies11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Loved the way it made my face look when it was underneath my foundation, but this made me break out like no other. Gave me the worst cystic acne I've ever had, and definitely solidified my absolute hate for maybelline face products.