Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So a lot of people are comparing this to the Prefessional by Benefit. Although this is not as good it still works pretty well! It's a good affordable alternative. If your pores are minor than this shall do it. But if you have significant large pores it won't cut it.

So this was very expensive. $17 for the tiny tube.
However out of the other pore primers I've tried (loreal magic rejuvenate & garnier) this one is pretty good.
I found my foundation went on very nicely, and it does make your skin look more matte and less porous.
I would not buy again purely because of how expensive it is for the quality.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This primer made my skin very oily. And it also made me break out. I really enjoyed it at first because it made my make up apply flawlessly. But little by little I noticed I was breaking out and i knew it wasnt any of my other products because I'd been using them for some time now. My make up looked so greasy and gross.

I absolutely HATE this primer! 😡
It was such a waste of money, it didn't do absolutely anything for me! & it just feels sooo greasy! I would not recommend this to anyone ever!

I purchased this a while ago and only used it a handful of times before realizing it had been clogging my pores. gave me so many blackheads and pimples

I never ever write reviews for anything but I felt I needed to for this product. First off I have very sensitive, acne prone skin-so I tried to be brave and try something new HORRIBLE IDEA. Application felt nice and smooth and my pores did look smaller. After hours of it on my skin my foundation looked flawless as well. Washed my face, went to bed and when I woke up my entire face was inflamed with red pimples everywhere...I mean EVERYWHERE. This was two weeks ago and my skin is still trying to clear itself. I'm not sure what in this product did this, but I know it was caused from it because this was the only thing I did different to my skin in that time. Now I'm just waiting to look normal again. May work for those with better skin than mine, but sensitive skin people BEWARE

This is exactly like the Tarte Clean Slate 12 hr Poreless primer that was a huge mistake to purchase. It has that silicone feel that gives you a blurred look after you apply but doesn't do anything for your makeup in terms of lasting power. Luckily it didn't break me out.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this primer hoping it would be a semi-good and cheap substitute to my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer that I ran out of, but it was a huge let down. I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as Smashbox obviously, but this product just made my face and make up look grainy somehow. Not cute. And I'm very dry but it made my face look so oily and dirty. I only used it about 3 times because I wanted to give it multiple chances but ended up giving it away because I hated it so much. Definitely would not recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I started applying this to my t-zone because of some pores along my cheeks that I wanted to hide. While this product DOES work, at least for my skin, it has the unfortunate side effect of causing my foundation and concealer to wick off my skin. I couldn't figure out why my foundation was just GONE along my t-zone. And not that oh, looking a little shiny in patches kind of gone. I'm talking just patches of blatantly bare skin and a huge build up of my foundation on other patches where it had slid to. It's disgusting. Quickly realised Baby Skin was the culprit. My t-zone tends to get sort of oily, so if you've got a dry t-zone, this may work for you, but otherwise stay away. I set my face with a powder and a spray, and this product still managed to ruin my foundation.

This is obviously a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional and I figured it'd be a nice cheap way to give a pore eraser a shot. Well, my advise is to just try out the Porefessional instead.

I didn't like this product. It was super greasy, and because of that it made my foundation slide off my face and look patchy, which never happens with my foundation. Because it was so oily it broke my face out horribly. But despite that it surprisingly looks matte. My pores actually looked more visible because of my foundation sliding off. Skin felt soft but just way too oily.

Popular Primer/ Correctors