October 20, 2014 | 2099 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by OddVelvet

I think this product is made for people with oily skin, because when I apply it to my oily areas, it smooths them and the skin becomes more matte, which I love. I use this under makeup as a kind of primer or without makeup at all, because it just kind of smooths your complexion. It actually isn't that greasy, it just feels a little heavy at first. A little goes a long way with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mocolait

am i applying this wrong? i can't understand how this product has some rave reviews since it doesn't do anything on my face! it didn't "blur" my pores, in fact it didn't do anything. there was really no difference before and after.

it feels really greasy as you apply it on your face. and once it's on your face, it's like you have a film layer on your skin. i've used this on its own and under my foundation. the first couple uses, i was in a rush. i read somewhere you should let it sit/dry before applying your foundation. either way i've tried, my foundation didn't last any longer than normally. no stark difference in pore appearance.

save your $7 for anything else but this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have very oily skin don't use this ! Very sillicony feel. I don't like to use this on my face as a primer as it feels very greasy but I like to use it during the day as a touch up as it does blur imperfections

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by StephanieChristine26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cystic acne. That is all :/

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rachwalt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! I blamed my terrible breakouts on my BB Cream, but after using that without this my face was fine. This stuff makes you break out like crazy. Will not buy again. STAY AWAY

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I use this as a primer for my concealer. I like it but I don't love it. I have small pores on my cheeks. This product minimizes it but it doesn't fill them in completely. I apply this before my concealer and I find that it makes my concealer go on smoother. This doesn't;t make my face makeup slide off or anything like that but I know for some people that it does. Overall I like this product but I wouldn't repurchase it. I find that I'm not reaching for it as much anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by chanelle821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. What really gets me is the greasy texture. I prefer to moisturize and apply this, then leave it to soak in for about 10 minutes. This way some of the product can be absorbed. The finish is pretty good, provided you have the 10 minute absorption time. If youre in a rush, this is so not for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend the Garnier 5 Sec Blur. It does all the same things, but it's not greasy and absorbs very quickly. It even mattifies the skin. Save your $7 and invest in Garnier if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never used a pore minimizing product so I can't compare it to any others, but I love this so much! Throughout the day I was thinking "wow my face looks extra good today" and then I realized I used this, my problem areas are my nose and next to nose under my eyes, I have kinda big pores on those spots which makes my foundation look a little weird. Not today! My face looked smooth and even. I can't believe I waited so long to pick this up. I love this product it's worth the try for only $6

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is "okay" I really don't notice a huge difference in my pores or my makeup wear, it looks the same. its just a silicone base and even tho I have dry skin it made my t zone shine..that's where I have small pores that are noticable and gave it. a shot there it doesn't erase the pores as much as it fills them in if that makes sense. overall this is okay I wont repurchase because I dont think its necessary for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I tried sample packet and it lasted about 2 days. It claims "pore less looking skin. Lightweight primer." It has a silicone texture. The packaging is cute colors. I used it as a primer and not as a primer. It works well both ways on my medium sized pores. I use Lancôme Visionnaire to decrease my pores at night and sometimes in the morning after a scrub. I think I might buy the full size tube since it's a good price $7.99 CAD and its small to take on a trip.