August 29, 2014 | 924 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lexibebe26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally, I didn't love this product but I didn't hate it. I find that it did make my pores seem a little bit smaller, but not as dramatically as other products I have, do. It also has a kind of weird silicon-y, almost greasy texture, which I could feel when I put it on. Luckily, it had no smell. I don't find that it makes my foundation last longer, though I like wearing this on days when I'm not wearing any make up, since it's affordable, rather than an expensive product that I'd prefer to use on a special occasion. My skin didn't break out, despite the greasy texture, which was good. It is on the affordable side, but if you look at how much product is in it compared to some others, you'll see that you'll have to end up buying the Baby Skin primer more often than other pore-blurring primers if you use it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by katokki

When I put this on, it feels a tad greasy/oily. I think this is because I hardly use primer on my face because I have dry to combination skin. I like the packaging-- I love the cute color and how you don't have to dip your hands into it so it's hygenic. A little bit goes a looong looong way so you don't have to put piles of product on your face. There was a time where I accidentally put too much on my face and my concealer had a hard time gliding. So a tip: just don't use too much. For a drug store brand, it's pretty good for it's price. Would I buy this again? Yesss

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sailawaybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this product hoping it would be a good dupe for BeneFits POREfessional - and I have to say I wasn't dissappointed. This is quickly becoming my HG primer, and I see a difference in my skin even if I just use it on it's on without foundation. It didn't break me out, and it's virtually scentless. The texture is perfectly creamy and I like the way it sits on top of the skin instead of sinking in during the day - it helps make any make up on top last F O R E V E R. I'd recommend this to anyone with very dry or very oily skin - because it really evens out your skin. But for people blessed with normal skin, it obviously is not exactly as nice quality as POREfessional and there for you might not see as dramatic of an effect. But for $8, it still makes your make up last and its pretty darn close. Only complaint; I wish that it came in a little larger of a container. But at the same time, you only need a tiny, tiny amount. So my advice is wait for it to go on sale at you local walmart and stock up, you've got a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I honestly don't even know if this product does ANYTHING for me. But I do really like it and would definitely repurchase.

It doesn't smooth or blur out my pores like it say it does nor does it make my skin extra greasy. I feel like this makes my foundation go on smoother and makes my skin feel nice. I mainly use this as a primer just to help with the foundation process. Definitely the best drugstore primer I have found/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by searchanddestroy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pleasantly surprised! I was about to bite the bullet and buy Benefit Porefessional ($37) after being unable to find Monistat anti-chafing, when I saw this out the corner of my eye. Smoothed out my skin (not fully air brushed, but even). I have oily skin and well it kept it fairly shine free. Did my makeup at 9am and it still look ok at 6am next day!!! (Shift work).
I use L'oreal Super Blendable foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

This is not a go to primer for me. It feels nice on the skin but doesn't really absorb. A few hours later it makes my skin feel greasy. I don't notice any blur of pores either. It's too bad since the price was great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Elianaleehah

The texture is kind of similar to the benefit pore professional but personally, I don't really think it does the job for me.

I have rather large pores and it never seems to cover them up.

It does have a silky texture that I really love but having an oily t-zone and applying this to my t-zone it can sometimes make it a bit oilier.

I do like the packaging though I personally have an issue with dipping my fingers back into things (germs!) so this is good in terms of "dispensing" the product and I find that little really goes a long way with this product.

It may not work on me, maybe it could work for you but this product really didn't go well for me, putting under makeup or over it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been waiting to try this for a while now! I'm kinda happy I haven't. The texture is very greasy and you would think it would hydrate your face..but no it didn't. Minutes after I put it on it made my face flakey and very dry. It made my face dry for a week and I was very disappointed. I do not recommend this primer to anyone. Save your money :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Allgy

I bought this product because I've seen it around. I don't really see a difference in my skin. It is oily but the more you rub in the better it feels. I do like the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this primer and did not see any difference in my skin at all.