Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner

on 3/27/2015 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only just discovered Moroccanoil. The matching Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner is great for my hair. Before this I tried the Moroccanoil Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - it smelt lovely, wouldn't say it gave my hair volume but it did smell nice and felt soft and shiny.I also bought the moisturising shampoo and conditioner. It was nice but my hair looked like after day 2 I had to wash it again as it looked dirty (I can usually go an easy 4 or 5 days before it looks like it needs to be washed) I bought the Hydrating Mask and the Resrorative Morocconoil mask. The Hydrating Mask was great. When it came to the Restorative Mask, I musn't need protein as it was just there.
I will always make sure I never run out of the Hydrating Shampoo, Conditioner and there Hydrating mask. After I used the Hydrating shampoo and conditioner I put 1 pump of the moroccanoil in my hands rubbed together then put in from my ears down to my below the shoulder length hair. The next morning I didn't have to use the moroccanoil at all as still looked lovely and conditioned.

I also bought and tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Shampoo and conditioner and my pick is still the Moroccanoil Hydraring Shampoo and Conditioner.

Hope this helps others that were tossing up on which one they wondered was the best.

on 6/21/2013 3:46:00 PM

This conditioner is better than the mask. Smells divine (just like the oil) and isn't too heavy, unlike the greasy mask that just seems to sit on top of the hair. This conditioner really penetrates the hair and gives it a healthy bounce. Save your money and buy this instead of the is truly one this line's best products. I think it works best with the Moroccanoil Clarifying Shampoo or the Hydrating Shampoo. Did I mention that it smells AMAZING?!