December 22, 2014 | 1738 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Powder Palette Multi-Colored Pressed Powder in Peach Nude

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This was my first ever product I purchased by Physicians Formula, purely because it is pretty hard to come by In the UK (at least where I live anyway) and I have never seen it available other than in the US or on the internet. So I was over the moon when I found this in TK Maxx for £4.99, and I like peach colours on my skin tone (NC15, extremly fair) as it gives a brightening affect. First of all, I didn't really consider this as an all over face powder, I was more looking at it as a blusher. But maybe that is where I'm going wrong because this product really doesn't work for me. Having really pale skin usually works to my advantage because generally any colour blush shows up on my skin, but not this one! When I first loaded it onto my brush and sweeped it onto my cheeks, I wasn't expecting to see nothing at all come up, but that is exactly what happened. So I tried using the darker parts of the mosaic and that seemed to work a little bit better, it kind of looks like a very light bronzer, so it is kind of effective using it to contour. Once I'd worked out that it was in fact not a blusher (a bit slow on the uptake I know!) I tried using it all over the face, but again, it didn't really do anything for me. Definitely a bit of a waste of money for me, I think I was a bit to keen to try something by PF that I expected too much and got very little.