October 1, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Moondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a dark green, chrome-y, glitter eye shadow. It is appropriately called zodiac, because it dark, mysterious and magical. You do have to build the color to get a full effect, otherwise it just looks like green sparkles. It is a really stunning color tough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by titilayo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a beautiful Eyeshadow. It is sooo pigmented and blends easily and the way it shines is amazing because it reflects blue, gold yellow sparkles. If you guys want to see what it looks like I did a tutorial on my youtube channel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I own a lot of green eyeshadows, it's actually my favourite colour to emphasise my brown-black eyes. My favourites are MAC Club, Greensmoke, Humid and Sumptuous Olive. When I saw the swatches for the new Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows, I instantly knew wanted Zodiac. I got my hands on it a couple of days ago and it is love! It's the most enthralling smokey green with a black base full of fine, multi-dimensional blue, green and silver glitter! Used dry, the formula is standard Urban Decay - butter soft, extremely pigmented and a dream to apply. Used wet though and Zodiac comes to life! It gives it that foiled wet-look that accentuates the glitter so much more! I use this under Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in 'Too Cool' and it stays in place, perfectly. The best thing is, the fall-out isn't even as bad as you'd expect, sure there's a little, but nowhere as much as the traditional glittery eyeshadows produce. Overall, Urban Decay are onto a winner these Moondust eyeshadows, heavily pigmented, sparkly and beautiful shades! I just need to add Intergalactic to my purple collection now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I saw Urban Decay's new Moondust Eyeshadow launch, this was the only shade that caught my eye.
Zodiac is an AMAZING and unique eyeshadow--it's my current favorite! The shade is a black base with so much blue, aqua, and green glitter that I think it could be a duochrome. But of course, these words don't do Zodiac justice. You need to see and swatch it yourself--it's unbelievably beautiful!
The formula, like all UD eyeshadows, is fantastic. It's very soft and buttery and a dream to apply. Love it!
The pigmentation is pretty good on itself, but to make the shimmer all KAPOW and in-your-face, you need to apply it wet. That way, the glitter is more prominent and true-to-pan. Better yet, apply it wet on top of a black cream eyeshadow (I use MAC Paint Pot in Blackground) to intensify Zodiac's black base and thus make it stand out even more!
Another reason to use a cream base: there's fall-out. You probably saw that coming, with the sht load of glitter and all, but you definitely need some kind of adhesive base to get it to stay on your eyes. Even then, there's still minimal fall-out, but the shade is so beautiful that I don't even mind cleaning it up.
It's pretty pricey at $20 each, but it's what basically every UD eye product costs, so the price isn't surprising.
Would I repurchase? Yes.