Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara

3.7

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tin Oxide.

on 6/26/2015 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

the only mascara i can wear without irritating my eyes

on 5/26/2015 2:38:00 PM

I have quite the love/hate relationship with this mascara. It definitely gives me the babydoll look; long, black lashes with a bit of volume that last all day even though it isn't marketed as waterproof. However, layering is not fun with this little beauty! If you're not fast enough, aka do it right after your first layer, it tends to clump and get very spider-y on me. And from there, there is no turning back. Aside from that, it started to dry up VERY fast! I've used it about ten times, give or take, and it's already started drying up!? You might be thinking I'm someone who pumps her mascara wands or forgets to close them right after use; wrong. I treat this like my child and it completely turned on me!

Nevertheless, while it works, it works well. I might not buy it for myself again because of the price, but if my boyfriend came home with it as a gift for me, I would definitely use it again and again!

on 5/24/2015 6:59:00 PM

My first high end mascara purchase. Brilliant mascara really big impact on my lashes. A lovely deep black colour and I love the wand. No other mascara has made my lashes so fluttery and curled. Love it and would definitely repurchase.

on 5/22/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product so bad, mainly because it is so expensive and the biggest splurge I have ever made on mascara. The packaging is nice, and the applicator was really nice but the formula just didn't work for me. I don't feel like I got the "babydoll" eyelashes after using this. The formula seemed really wet and my lashes tended to clump together. Also, my eyelashes don't have much of a natural curl but they aren't just straight either, but this mascara seemed to weigh down my lashes and they would stick straight forward even after I curled them. I thought maybe I could let the formula dry out a little bit and see if it worked but it still clumped and weighed down my lashes. I believe I paid 32 or 34 dollars for this and I really wish I would have bought something else with that money because this wasn't worth it.

* I did try this with by itself, over a mascara primer and over a waterproof mascara to see if that would help but unfortunately it didn't.

on 5/21/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara. It adds volume and length, doesn't clump, nice deep color, and doesn't flake or smudge. I adore it. I have a sample and it has lasted me weeks. When it runs out I will buy a full size. I have compared it to MAC, Dior, Laura Mercier, Maybelline, and many other mascara formulations and so far this is my favorite mascara ever!

on 5/20/2015 9:50:00 AM

It's usually so difficult for me to find a good mascara but, this one is amazing! I tried it on and instantly it gave my lashes volume, separated them and was not sticky at all, it looks amazing! The price is a little expensive but it is totally worth it if you have long lashes and want to make them look effortlessly gorgeous.

on 5/9/2015 7:31:00 AM

I totally concur with the other reviews. Amazing, separated lashes in the first couple of weeks, then it literally dries to nothing, is hard to apply and flakes everywhere. It's just 5ml of product inside the tube - some mascaras are as much as 12ml - so for the price, it's a total rip off.

on 5/6/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I loved this mascara when I first bought it - I like to layer up mascara so I applied 3 coats for optimum length and fullness. It built up nicely and provided definition, length and volume which is great! SADLY after 3 weeks it became really dried up, which is just ridiculous for the price. For this reason I won't be purchasing it again.

on 3/25/2015 4:13:00 PM

I don't understand the bad reviews on this. This mascara is my HG mascara. it's not waterproof but water resistant which works for me I hate waterproof mascara. This lasted through an intense workout without smudging. It never flakes on me. I have sensitive eyes I cannot wear drug store mascara because it bothers my contacts and makes my eyes water so I have no choice but to buy expensive mascara. but I would buy this over and over again. I've had it for 3 months and it hasn't dried out on me yet. However that can be remedied by adding a drop of eye drops into the tube. This gives me the most gorgeous lashes ever I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies. does not make lashes clump together. true doll like lashes. I will repurchase over and over!

on 3/10/2015 5:06:00 AM

I received a sample of this from Sephora, and I love it! Although I'm not a fan of those rubber brushes, this one gives ️Outstanding separation and length! I wish it wasn't so expensive, but yes, I will repurchase when my sample runs out. It hold the curl all day without any flaking or transferring.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products