January 25, 2015 | 1617 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Babydoll Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 1:04:00 AM More reviews by PerryMortagy

Love this mascara! It's one of the best mascara's out there. Totally worth every penny.. It doesn't have that strong/chemical smell that other mascara's. This lasted me a year and i use it every day plus after it dried up i added eye drops and viola - brand new mascara for free! However, i'm going to switch from babydoll to another one just for the sake of changing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2015 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Tolldoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really disappointed with this product. Like many others on here I received a free sample of this mascara (with my YSL Touche Eclat) and found it amazing - it was really lengthening on my lashes and the mascara (which is quite wet) glided on a dream with no clumps. I was complimented on it numerous times so I decided to treat myself to a proper one after Christmas.

On opening, the new one already felt drier and was harder to apply. I've only had it for three weeks now and I don't even bother to use it anymore. It's so dry I feel like you have to drag it through your eyelashes just to apply it and it makes your lashes look clumpy and awful. Strangely, I tried the tester one the other day and it's just as good as I remember it to be. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I believe that the ingredients in the tester are different than the ingredients in the full product - which is shocking.

I spent so much money on this mascara as a treat and it's so bad I can't even carry on using it to use it up. I expected much better from YSL.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by SiaKou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I won't use any other mascara. I know it's ridiculously pricy but I can't live withought it! My lashes are already pretty long but this makes them even more longer blacker and fuller and the curl last all day. I just love it

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2015 11:04:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yet another that doesn't live up to its hype for me. I found that this instantly made my lashes spidery and clumpy- even worse than Benefit's They're Real.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth £25. It has only lasted about 2 months and I don't even use this everyday. The product dries up very quickly and a £7 maybelline mascara can last me up to 5/6 months with better results! Unless the lady sold me the tester tube rather than a brand new product, this mascara has really disappointed me, especially after being really impressed by the sample free gift I had of it beforehand. I wouldn't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is such a great mascara. I got it as a present for my birthday in October, and have been using it since. It has a slightly wet formula which makes it easier to apply, and the brush is AMAZING. it also comes off super easily at the end of the day, so extra points for that. It's really expensive though, and I'm not sure what I'll do when I run out of the one I got as a present

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have heard great things about this mascara and after liking YSL's Faux Cils Shocking, I thought I would like this too. I tried this mascara out on three separate occasions. It didn't give the volume I needed and I felt like it performed the same as drug store mascaras. I will update later if anything changes. I will not repurchase.
EDIT: I tried this mascara again on 12/20 and I got the same results. I like the fact that it holds a curl very well, but it can look somewhat spikey. I still prefer the YSL Faux Cils.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

I have been using this mascara for quite some time now. When you see the brush ... You don't really expect much of it (rubber brush with very little bristles) ... but it will surprise you . It gives you very natural, long, full lashes so if you want something very full, voluminous and dramatic this is definitely not for you. Its good overall, i personally like it, it gives you very classy, natural looking lashes and for me it never clumped or charged my lashes in a bad way (not even when i tried) so its a very safe mascara. Last very well and if you go out clubbing for example and you are too tired to take off your makeup before bed, you will wake up with it intact and with no "black mascara eye situation" ... ( but lets try to just remove our makeup every night still :)) )

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

I love this. When I read reviews saying it curls the lashes I couldn't believe them, but it actually does! I have super straight lashes not long or short but lots of them. This helps curl them I don't even have to use my eyelash curlers but I do and it holds the curl very well. Strange because I buy waterproof mascara because it holds the curl. If you can't afford this but loreal telescopic. It does separate well not clumpy but I sometimes run through an eyelash comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mademoiselleDFW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! Now, granted, it is pricey but whenever I wear it, people notice than they run out and buy their own lol. Must be why it's always sold out at Sephora... I just love how quickly it curls lashes and opens up the eyes in just one coat. And not flaking like with cheaper pharmacy mascara. I love it and I'm on my 4th tube. I don't plan to ever stop buying it!