April 18, 2014 | 1352 users online

Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Babydoll

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Clara1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like others say: it wilts your curl. I have naturally curled long think eyelashes and this mascara, despite looking pretty good on application (but good in the sense of as good as they look when I apply other mascaras- nothing spectacular) gives me heavy, straight drooping lashes within the next 45 minutes. Reminded me of very low quality drugstore mascaras I have used in the past.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Sainai

OMg I do not know why pp talk about this product !!!!
there is NOTHING special about it Except you have to pay $$$. It does not do anything more than any other drug store mascara.ect you

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by bequeenb

This is my HG mascara. I will forever repurchase. It separates my lashes, gives them volume, gives them length. It is absolutely perfect if your lashes are thin like mine, it looks so natural but still so perfect. Yeah you got my point, I really recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth all the hype. It does not hold your curl. After I had curled my lashes and put this on it basically weighed it down and took my curl away. The color is okay as well, not as black. Formula is not that dry like most people say, it's pretty wet, hence it weighs your lashes down. Gives you length, but not as much volume like it claims. For the price and the money, not worth it. There are way better drug store mascaras for 1/3 of the price. I'll stick to my cover girl 24hr lash blast which is way cheaper, holds my curl all day, gives me volume and length and is very black. I would try and purchase a sample size of this on eBay before you shell out the money for this if you really want to try it, which is what I did and I am so glad, I only spent $11, so I don't feel as much of a loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara after hearing great things about it.Personally i was a little disappointed with it. It went on well enough but it didn't really do anything for me like make my lashes look longer or fuller.They looked blacker and a little more defined but that was it. The packaging was attractive but i preferred Chanel's Le Volume De Chanel myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by rachelicious904

Oh my God. This is THE best mascara I have EVER used. I got the Sephora Mascara set for Christmas and I wasn't overly impressed with any of them; apart from this one. My lashes are quite heavy and most mascaras don't manage to curl my eyelashes up and keep them there, and the more I add the more stuck together they get. This is the first mascara I've ever used (and I've tried many!) that actually really seperates, curls and lengthens my lashes without clumping or flaking. I think finding a good mascara is so hard as it's definitely a YMMV product and you've got to find the right one for you, but I'm so glad I stumbled upon this one. I know it will be pricey when I have to buy the big tube but it will be worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by tashadenise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It gives you length and volume without the flaking! I also, love the color, its so a rich black!

I use it with my Shu Uemura lash curler and I get gorgeous lashes with the mascara. However, I do fan it dry, immediately after I apply it to avoid flaking or smudging and it stays put all day!

I previously used Lancome Defincils, which gave me length but no volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a lovely mascara. It lengthens a lot, but doesn't add too much volume unless you layer it on. The brush really separated out my lashes (average, thickish, dark, but my sisters got the lush ones and I'm stuck with medium length ones), and I always go for length over volume anyway, because I wear liquid eyeliner most of the time so I don't need them to be too thick. I was totally sucked in by the gorgeous, tackily luxe packaging. It works well, but there are a lot of comparable, cheaper mascaras (benefits 'they're real' is one). I lost this somewhere and wouldn't repurchase, because lancomes hypnose is my HG mascara so I don't need others. Also, I found it a bit difficult to remove, and flaky at times. It's still a good product for clump-free length and definition :) the price of all this stuff kills me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really thought nothing could compare to my beloved staple for many years, the Jordana best lash mascara. Well, I´ve tried quite a few in my life (and almost all the new ones on the market the past 5 years....). This is the only one, I´d say can top the Jordana.
My lashes are quite long, but kind of sparse. This mascara gives me even more separated lashes than the Jordana, it doesn`t clump and the look wont be "spidery" or " too much" (which I hate). When going for a more dramatic effetct, I would still use my Jordana, but this gives superlength, good volume and a curl. really really love this one - will be a new staple, together with Jordana ;) This is way much better than the original Faux Cils from YSL and no mascara from Lancome or Dior can top this, I´ve tried them all. But that is, if you`re looking for a look that says long, separated feathery lashes with a good dose of volume and curl. Not too dramatic, perfect for everydaywear - and another 2 more coats for nighttime e.g.
Go try!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AMBERROSE2885

Unfortunately, I'm still on the lookout for a great mascara. This just didn't do the trick for me.
I would have taken it back if I had the packaging and receipt still.