December 17, 2014 | 1693 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - A Kiss On The Cheek

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

This palette reminds me of Bobbi Brown's pot rouges, but a quite bit less money. I love the sleek, black palette container. It's very classy and is easy to tote on-the-go. Now for the 4 colors inside: I love all of these colors on my lips, but not so much on my cheeks, because in my opinion the product has a bit too much slip and can feel a bit greasy, at least on my skin. Perhaps someone with a drier skin texture this product would work as a blush beautifully. I believe that the colors would work in a pinch if you needed to touch up your blush on the run, however. I love the color on the bottom left side of the palette. Beautiful, plummy-rose, highly pigmented. This palette is a far cry from her old lip palettes which were a bit too gooey for my taste. This palette is not gooey or sticky in the least bit. This is a limited addition item, so I'm sure I will not be re-purchasing due to the fact that it will be gone after summer. I hope Sonia creates a similiar palette for fall/winter with the same formulation. I really, really like this product as a lip color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I read about this new palette in a beauty blog and literally went out and bought it for a month-long stay with my Mom in Florida. LOVE IT. More of a gel than a cream, I use my ELF's small stipple blush to apply to my cheeks and a lip brush to apply to my lips (I'm 55 with pale lips and a faded lipline). Perfect shades for any makeup look, PERFECT for traveling instead of toting different blushes and lip shades! I do find the blush sticky on my face (in FL and GA, very humid areas) so I apply a similar shade powder blush lightly or just a sweep silicone powder on top. I have an ELF 4-pan palette with 4 shades of blush/bronzer (which have now been discontinued) and these two thin cheek palettes are now what I keep in my travel makeup stash. If you love cream blushes and lovely palettes go find this at Target while it's still available. And I didn't realize that the pans are removable - ?! So one could create a color palette of their own design in a Z palette?! FABULOUS, MUA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! This is the 2013 limited edition lip and cheek palette from Sonia Kashuk at target. I just got this the other day and the shades are all very wearable, nice sheer color on lips and cheeks. Lasts all day and its not greasy or drying. On the back of the compact there are tiny holes under each pan so you can take them out if necessary. There is also no animal testing!

I just hope that they make refills for this and a big shade selection, that would be awesome.

Thanks sonia :)