January 28, 2015 | 1300 users online

Mascara - Almay - Intense i-color Volumnizing Mascara - Sapphire (032)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2015 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dladymuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the blue colour. It's a beautiful, dark blue jean blue, or sapphire as this one is called. I have always enjoyed dark blue mascaras. I have light skin and blue eyes, blonde hair so navy mascaras usually look quite nice on me. While I love the colour, the formula is just sh*t. It's a quick drying formula, which leaves little clumps on the ends of my lashes. Gives me sparse, wirey, spidery looking lashes. The tube doesn't wipe off excess mascara none too well either. Best to wipe off the goop with a tissue before applying. Goes on wet and dries fast, giving you crunchy lashes. Two coats makes it worse too. There is no volume whatsoever with this mascara either like it claims. I bought this at my local Walmart here in Canada for $10. I will not be returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A subtle blue colour which is what I was looking for. I'm not all that much of a fan of the brush but love the product. It's consistency is a bit thinner than the other mascaras I've used. Not much length added, but the volume was okay. I use it over other mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Underwhelmed. This barely even looks blue, and did not provide much volume, either. It's sort of a muddy light navy, actually. I wore it for about six hours, and did not experience any smudging or flaking. I can't really complain though, since I got it for just sales tax at Walgreens during the BOGO 1/2 off sale and coupons. If you are looking for a vivid blue that pops, try Ruby Kisses. THAT is a blue mascara, and it only costs $1.99, compared to this which is $8.