April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Extreme Conditioner (IPN formula)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lulabell7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After I murdered my fine, long hair by experimenting with color I decided I needed protein. I bought this as well as the shampoo and CAT treatment. I use the shampoo and condish twice a week and on one of those days I use the CAT treatment. On the days I don't use this I use the all soft shampoo and condish. I am amazed at the results. It used to take me at least 25 minutes to get all of the tangles out of my hair and now it takes 2 minutes max. Also, my hair feels so soft and healthy and it actually has body and shine. I have only been doing this routine for three weeks and it is almost like I never dyed my hair(4 times /:). Don't use this if you have healthy hair. You will not like the results!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Even though my hair is non-treated and I always take very good care of it, it is very prone to breakage. I think it simply lacks protein because of its fine texture (I've read that fine hair is naturally low on protein). It's also long, there's lots of it and it's very soft and slippery - so I'm always aware of products not being too heavy. I started using Extreme shampoo, conditioner and Anti Snap two weeks ago, and so far I'm really pleased with this range. I was afraid it might be too much protein since I don't have any chemical damage, but this never leaves my hair dry or crunchy - just very soft (but not flat), shiny and very healthy looking. My ends seems a lot better, like they've just been cut, and I think I see less breakage. It's easier to brush too. Once a week I use with the CAT spray. My hair has low porosity, that could be the reason why it handles protein treatments so well. I try not to use Extreme every time I wash (every second day), but it's hard not to since the results are so amazing! LOVE the very sweet smell too. I know it's only been two weeks, but so far this line is perfect for me. For a salon brand, I think the price is very reasonable.