December 19, 2014 | 1737 users online

Mascara - blinc-grand lash primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by LisaRedO977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on recommendation and couldn't be happier. I have been using it for about a month and I feel like my lashes are healthier, my lashes would typically shed a lot when removing my mascara but since I started using this primer my mascara comes off much easier and my lashes don't!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this off amazon on a whim thinking it would be great because of the reviews. I've used other primers (cheaper and more expensive) and this one works just as well as any other I've tried. It is thin and requires multiple layers but it works very well. I use maybelline colossal on top and it's good - all very long and separated. All in all, a repurchase for me when it runs out - which will be soon since it requires so many coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by AFerguson624

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've found it works best with the blinc AMPLIFIED mascara!! I loved blinc Kiss me, but AMPLIFIED still uses the tubing technology but now my lashes are much fuller & longer. It's all about waiting for it to dry. If you try to put the mascara over the primer it just doesn't work. I spread my lash prep & mascara out throughout the time I'm doing my face so that each step dries completely. The results are fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by katiecap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this lash primer! It separates my lashes and makes them look so full! What I don't like is it is a tiny bit tough to get off, but nothing that is too difficult. I gave the packing a low rating because I feel like the tube that the actual tube holding the product is unnecessary and a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by vintagebarrio

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So, I really like the Blinc mascara and after reading other reviews online was sure this was going to be amazing. It's not. The regular mascara can look a little thin on my thin lashes, so I was hoping for something that would bulk them out, maybe even lengthen, and maybe help prevent that flaking I get as they day goes on. For some reason, the primer makes my lashes look broken and irregular in length, which is even more obvious when you put on the blinc mascara on top. And it's clumpy. I've tried to come it through but without much improvement. If you come the mascara layer through it will break the tips off and look even worse. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Definitely waiting the full 30 seconds or more. Going to experiment a little more before I give up, but totally bummed. Tried with Maybelline mascara on top and fared no better. It just makes my lashes look really ragged and clumpy. By itself, it seems pretty great. Like Blinc mascara, doesn't work well to curl after and if you use curler before, it falls out when you apply. Pbbbt! That's me making a raspberry sound. Will revise rating if I find some magic trick that makes this stuff work how I wish it would. Glad I didn't pay full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

An okay lash primer. I've tried better (Maybelline's XXL for example), but it works and that's the whole point,

Cons:
- There's too little product on the brush so I have to repeat which is annoying
- It takes a long while to dry

Pros:
- It's easy to apply the mascara on top of the primer (when it's dry after what seems like 100 years)
- It lengthens and thickens my lashes
- It makes my otherwise ''crumbly'' mascara last all day without as much as a smudge

I think that all the pros listed really are the whole point of a lash primer, so I'll live with the waiting for it to dry and the ''pump, release and repeat'' technique I've perfected. LOL.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by KarenK

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I saw it in a Dermstore catalog. It is horrible. With previous lash primers they have really helped build and prepare my lashes for mascara. This is just gunk that sits on my lashes so my mascara doesn't grab. I would not recommend this to anyone or repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by allaboutskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara and I love that it never smudges! But I feel like I have to assault my eyes to get this stuff to come off. Even Mary Kay's Makeup Remover (which i love) doesn't seem to get this stuff to come off without work... I don't like that I have to touch my eyes more than I feel I ought to to get this stuff off...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2007 6:16:00 AM More reviews by jennywal

This was the worst crap I've ever bought. It really doesn't do anything at all. No, now I lied. It makes the newly curled lashes go down.
I've tried in a number of different ways to apply this but everytime I get the same result. Nothing! Absolutely nothing more than with the blinc mascara. Which is what I have on top by the way. Maybe it'll work with something else on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 3:55:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is made by the Kiss Me mascara people (Blinc). I love the mascara and often wished it had a little more oomph when I wanted a bit of drama. Well, here it is! You curl your lashes, apply this, comb your lashes (it is thick and can clump, so I'm knocking off a lipstick), and after 30 seconds, apply the Kiss Me. Very full and long lashes. It doesn't change the way the mascara wears or the way you remove it. It's great stuff!