August 31, 2014 | 1470 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - False Lash Effect

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Jensmartt41

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is the reason my eyelashes have thinned...it's impossible to get off. I've tried cleanser, wipes and eye makeup remover but nothing works, it just kind of flakes off in its own time or with rubbing and tends to be with a clump of eyelashes. It's does what it says and creates volume but clumps easily if there's too much product on the brush. Over all it's not worth it, stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by mi55bonnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this mascara because of Tanya Burr on youtube raved about it but this mascara didn't do anything great for my lashes, just a bit of volume not even lengthening or what so ever. It gets really fast to dry in the tube.
Not liking it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by KatharinaKrasteva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great mascara for a good price. I like the way how defined my lashes look all because of the synthetic brush. Really the best drugstore mascara which doesn't crumble after whole day of wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Amazing mascara. Makes your lashes long and thick! It's Pricey but one of the best drug store mascaras.only bad thing is is that it dries out quite quick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by vaivut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I tend to be one of those girls who like to try out every new thing on the market, but I have stuck with this mascara for several years and never looked back. I have red hair so I usually buy the brown/black version of it and it's still very close to black, but not as intense. The tube is quite large so it lasts a while. I find that it's easy to apply and lasts all day with minimum flaking. Also, it's very easy to remove - I just use my usual face wash and it comes off like magic! Although I must say I bought it for my mum who thought it was average, but I personally think it's the best mascara I have ever tried (and believe me - I have tried many).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally wanted the other one but for some stupid reasons, big W had it all in the wrong spot and this purchase was an accidental purchase. So I wasn't after the thick wand which isn't a bad thing really but I will always prefer Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube) if I want volume. Now, this mascara is pretty good for volume but doesn't give you definition. I also found that it doesn't last long before smudging during the day so perhaps waterproof version may avoid that. Flakes a little, just as much as most retailed mascaras you'd find. Has a wet formula at first but dried up. Not something I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Nesoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has replaced my L'Oreal false lash flutter as my favourite mascara. My lashes are quite short and thin - this gives good definition, length and a bit of volume. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day. Layers well and is a rich black colour. The brush allows me to get to every lash. I have found it's harder to remove this mascara compared to previous mascaras I've tried though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Alanna22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurshased this mascara and will continue to do so!

Pros:
Long lasting
volume
does not smudge

I would say this is a great dupe of a mixture of Estee Lauder double wear and Estee Lauder sumptuous mascara - has the longwearing qualities, but also makes your eyelashes look full and amazing.

Cons:
When you first open the mascara can be a little wet - leave it for a week and you are good to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by modernhippie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! A mascara that I have fallen in love with. My lashes are huge after using this. It last all day and doesn't flake off or smudge. Only thing I hate is all the chemicals but seeing as though it doesn't actually go on my skin I'm happy to overlook that. I didn't realise they tested it on animals when I bought it which I frown upon so hopefully they change their ways soon so I can keep buying!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by trinhcat

I loved this product. Gave my lashes volume and length. I wore it all day and it didnt flack off. Highly recommended it :)