September 1, 2014 | 2095 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I'm on my 6th tube, so I like it a lot. I make sure to firs I'm on my 6th tube, so I like it a lot. I make sure to first curl my lashes then I apply two coats and I'm set for the day. Waterproof mascara is the only thing that will keep my lashes curl, if I don't use waterproof my lashes will go down, so love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really withstand too much water, not leaving anything ...
I wear the sea and tratise without either run or break ...
The bad thing is that it is very hard to lashes and very difficult to removed with cleansing...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by mauveboudoir

I like the wand of this mascara - for me it's just so much easier to work with than the fibre brushes. Above all I like the fact that I did not get panda eyes or even little flakes with this and I wore it from 5:30 am to 6:30 pm (I live in a humid country). I did use only one coat from work but it was easy to take off. I use either the This Works Clear Skin 5-in-1 Water or the Olay Aquaction toner - pumped into a cotton pad and pressed against the eye for 5 seconds. I did have to wipe a bit but not eyelash-tugging. This is my favorite everyday mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by glamourouslove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The quality of the mascara itself is fine but the wand really irritates my upper lash line when I apply. The plastic bristles on the wand is so spiky (very short and hard), it is difficult to apply mascara from the base of the lashes. This also makes my eyes get watery as it pokes the lash line often. It is definitely better than Hypercurl though. Overall, the product has a thick consistency that really makes lashes look thicker, so if volume is what you want at a drugstore price, go for this (or the Falsies).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good mascara I use it on top of my regular mascara just to water proof it. It is also good to separate the lashes and make them look darker/thicker. I'm going to keep buying this product because I like the brush, the price is decent and its easy to find.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by LauraSaysStamp

I heard so many good things about this mascara so I decided to give it a shot. I've been trying this mascara for a week now and I must say I am not satisfied. :(

As soon as I began to apply the mascara, I noticed that my lashes started to clump together even though I *always* apply thin layers. Once I finished applying the mascara I did notice that it gave super black lashes, so that's good. However, removing this mascara was not easy. I used a waterproof make up remover from Nivea (I used it in the past and it works great. My eyes never burned or something.) and it took me about 5 minutes to get the mascara off. After I did that, my eyes started to burn really hard and my eyes started to tear.

I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone who has sensitive eyes like me. I am going back to the waterproof mascara from La Roche Posay. This one is like a dream mascara. Doesn't burn, gives long and curly lashes, SUPER waterproof (I can go swimming with this one) and the curls last for the whole day.

The reason why I am giving this 2 points is because it gives very black lashes and it is very waterproof. The downsides? Lashes clump together and the curls don't last. Oh, and it's really difficult to remove the mascara and it burns in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by chipmunkxpantoufle

Oh goodness. This is HG! Holds a curl perfectly, separates lashes, lasts all day. Very va va voom!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by 4121998

I Would highly recommend this mascara for girls that have stick straight lashes! Just invest in a good quality eyelash curler, I have the "mister mascara" one, SO much better than a cheap drugstore one. Eyelash curlers ensure maximum volume and will hold the curl when paired with this mascara. As for the mascara, it's the best I have come across yet. It holds my usually sometimes down turned eyelashes up and out for the WHOLE day im talking 7:00am to midnight, I one time fell asleep with this mascara still on and completely forgot and woke to thinking 'oh, this is not gonna look pretty' but i was gladly greeted with fabulous lashes with no smudging or those hideous specks that sometimes fall from some mascaras. This is amazing it gives length if coated once and then extra volume with two coats! Holds my eyelashes up for ever and makes my top lashes appear slightly smoky? It mightn't make sense but my eyes look like sexy smoky eyes or something, it's crazy! Haha anyways I love this, if your a straight lashes girl invest in a good curler and then this mascara and you'll love the outcome!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BACKGROUND: My lashes are average length, straight and points down but not very noticeable when curled. It is by no means thick or voluminous. It does not hold a curl with non waterproof mascaras, but holds a curl with pretty much every waterproof mascara I've tried.

LENGTH/VOLUME: i heard that it gives wonderful volume and length, but I was disappointed when this mascara didn't really do anything for my lashes. I tried layering it with another mascara and it doesn't do anything except making my lashes feeling heavy. It does not give length at all, and provides little to some volume. It feels a little heavy on my lashes even on its own (however you don't notice it after awhile throughout the day).

SEPARATION: The brush looks similar to the cover girl's volume mascara (in the orange tube). It gives good separation and does not clump that much.

Its an average mascara and despite oily skin, it has no to minimal smudging. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Kellybearxoxo

Great mascara, most important thing, it holds curl!! Of course, being water proof, it's a pain to remove but I don't mind because I love it so much I find that when it clumps it's usually due to how I've applied it rather than the mascara itself. HG!!