Redken Redken - Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo

3.0

Pyrithione zinc 1%, water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, acrylates copolymer, PEG-55 propylene glycol oleate, disodium ricinoleamido mea-sulfosuccinate, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, glyceryl laurate, fragrance, sodium benzoate, methylparaben, polyquaternium-10, butylparaben, menthoxypropanediol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, hydrolyzed soy protein, hexyl cinnamal, PPG-5-ceteth-20, linalool, eugenol, limonene, oleth-10, butylphenyl methylpropional, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, lecithin, phosphoric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, citric acid

on 3/5/2015 10:08:00 AM

I like how it cleans and refreshes my scalp without leaving my fine, treated hair into a tangled dry mess like other dandruff shampoos I have tried. I do use conditioner for length like normally. The result is that my hair has volume and shine.
The most important factor is that it really is a scalp relief - it stopped the itching that was driving me crazy!

on 2/3/2015 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it! I use it together with Redken all soft conditioner and it is just the perfect balance between dandruff drying shampoo and greasy conditioner. This mix works well for me. I don't have dandruff and I don't have greasy hair either. Worth the try!

on 5/31/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product since it was recommended when i asked the worker at Ulta. I have been using it for more than two years just because i didn't find anything that was better. In the end, all it has helped me with is making my scalp be less itchy, but doesn't tame the dryness or oily hair. NOT worth it!

I had high hopes for this shampoo. Did not work well. When I was washing my hair with this it made it feel sticky and became instantly ratty. After using a deep conditioner after, I still could hardly get a brush through my hair. As far as helping dandruff goes, didn't do anything. I would recommend Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo before even trying this. And it's cheaper!

on 3/19/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This dandruff shampoo is pricier than what you can get at the drug store but works better. The 1% active ingredient, Pyrithione Zinc, can be found in other over-the-counter shampoos but I have not had the same results with them. I have tried just about everything you can find in non-prescription treatments and this one is the best one for me. I am not sure if Redken uses less irritating non-active ingredients, or if their success is based on another approach with this product but it works.

Popular Shampoos