July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Redken - Scalp Relief Dandrff Control Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by paulinerox

I had high hopes for this product since it was recommended when i asked the worker at Ulta. I have been using it for more than two years just because i didn't find anything that was better. In the end, all it has helped me with is making my scalp be less itchy, but doesn't tame the dryness or oily hair. NOT worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by kikibeesquirrel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this shampoo. Did not work well. When I was washing my hair with this it made it feel sticky and became instantly ratty. After using a deep conditioner after, I still could hardly get a brush through my hair. As far as helping dandruff goes, didn't do anything. I would recommend Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo before even trying this. And it's cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Neophiliac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This dandruff shampoo is pricier than what you can get at the drug store but works better. The 1% active ingredient, Pyrithione Zinc, can be found in other over-the-counter shampoos but I have not had the same results with them. I have tried just about everything you can find in non-prescription treatments and this one is the best one for me. I am not sure if Redken uses less irritating non-active ingredients, or if their success is based on another approach with this product but it works.