August 30, 2014 | 1663 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless cream shadow - bikini-tini

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MES

Like all Benefit products the packaging on this is very pretty, not just the jar the shadow is in, but the box the jar comes in. Lasted 8-9 hours without any wear or creasing, amazing. In the pan this and Maybellines Color Tattoo in Barely Branded look identical, but they swatch differently. This is just slightly darker, with more a warm tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally a cream shadow that can actually be used as a primer. I tried MAC paint pots but none of them had actual lasting power as a base, Bobbi Brown cream shadows were even worse for me and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick was the same story so I didn't expect this one to work any better but I was very wrong. It stays put all day, doesn't crease nor fade.
It's very creamy but sets immediatly and works for any skin tone, perfect for those natural fresh looks or as a base for any colour.
The only downside to it in my opinion is that if you have creased lids the sparkles will accentuate them. I have droopy eyes and not so much lid space so when I only use this you see the wrinkles better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by hforsyth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is great, and it is actually creaseless! I bought bikini-tini because it was fairly nude and natural looking, and I don't like to wear anything other than nude colors on my eyes. The eyeshadow itself is really smooth and creamy, and seriously, it doesn't crease!
It's good for all day wear- work, school, ect.

Highly recommend trying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Bikini-Tini acts like a subtly glossy highlighter and/or a base. Makes other colors used with it look even better. Very versatile. The texture is silky, a pleasure to use. An instant favorite in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is another little goodie in the "Bronze of Champions" kit from Sephora and it's a shimmery champagne colour.

It's no different from the other cream shadows on the market and the staying power is decent. (using a primer is essential with cream shadows)
I find it a little too shimmery on its own and I use it as a base when I'm doing a neutral eye look using tan and taupe colours.
It's also great as a highlighter on the brow bone or in the corner of the eyes.