October 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Pure Renewal conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised there's not more reviews for this given that there are so many for the shampoo!
I also reviewed the shampoo so if you want more details on my opinions of the line you can see it there.
Overall, I liked this conditioner. It has a nice scent, and left my hair shiny and soft. It didn't do alot to reduce my frizz but it didn't make it worse :)
I checked the ingredients and it has alot of silicones in it so I'm moving on to something else.
But I'd still recommend the pure renewal line to someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by beautifulletdown15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this conditioner I was unbelievably annoyed. I had meant to pick up the shampoo, which I love, but grabbed the wrong bottle because they look so much alike- the only difference is that one has a grey lid and the other beige. I got in the shower, poured out some shampoo and realised it was conditioner. Since it was already in my hands I slapped it on my head, muttering darkly about the evil tricksters from Aveeno who designed the bottles to be so similar.

I colour my hair frequently and use heat on it several times a week, leaving it looking parched and brittle. For years I've been using a deep conditioner every day along with a couple of anti frizz serums and it was pretty much the only way to make my hair look like...Well, like normal human hair as opposed to something you pulled out of your drain.

This conditioner rocked my world. My hair feels soft, smooth and manageable and I've tossed all my anti-frizz serums and products. My wavy/curly hair actually dries into soft waves when I use this, as opposed to being a shining halo of frizz that sticks out half a foot around my head. I love the scent as well. A lot of cheap conditioners tend to leave hair smelling like it's been dunked in a tub of liquid jolly ranchers, but this one just smells clean.

Bottom line- the price is good, the results are great and Aveeno tricked me fair and square.