October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eye Shadow - The Body Shop - 02 smoky moonstone/bronze quad

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Kipperoo453

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this but I just don't :( the colours are all off, I just can't make them work- maybe it's my skin tone? It's way too glittery for my liking.. Just hate it. I bought this because I love the plum quad and that really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Nacelle

I got this on a sale, and was super excited.

Yeah, all in vain.

The eyeshadows were all SUPER shimmery, if I used all of them I might as well just apply glitter. And the pigmentation was really bad too, no matter how much I applied, dampened my brush, used a sponge applicator - it only gave me a slight wash of color with a lot of shimmer.

I sometimes use the lightest shade, the other three will probably and sadly be unused.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first body shop "makeup" product i have and will likely be my last. I got this as a gift for Xmas so I'm not sure how much these go for, but boy am I glad i didn't spend money on this quad!!! In the compact they look like nice color (all shimmery): light champagne, 3 browns ranging from one light, one medium and one dark taupey brown. All these colors have a TON of shimmer. That wouldn't be such a bad thing except, the color pay off is non existent. I get a ton of shimmer that just ends up falling under my eyes. I threw this out cuz I just couldn't make it work and I hated trying to working with it.