Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream

2.8

Aqua (Water)/Eau; Glycerin; Cetyl Alcohol; Cocoglycerides; Dicaprylyl Ether; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Silica; Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate; Viola odorata (Sweet Violet) Flower Extract; Viola tricolor (Pansy) Extract; Trifolium pratense (Clover) Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Arctium lappa Root Extract; Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract; Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract; Usnea barbata (Lichen) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Extract; Terminalia ferdinandiana Fruit Extract; Fagus sylvatica Bud Extract; Vigna aconitifolia Seed Extract; Cichorium intybus (Chicory) Root Extract; Anogeissus leiocarpus Bark Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate; Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate; Xanthan Gum; Fragrance/Parfum*; Tocopheryl Acetate; SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.); Totarol; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin; Geraniol*; Linalool*; Eugenol*; Citronellol*; Limonene*. * From Natural Essential Oil

on 5/5/2015 2:00:00 AM

Skin Type: Combination

Horrible product. I got this as a sample and was pretty excited to use it. It turned out to be one of the heavily fragranced creams that i've encountered. It has a very strong floral scent that lingers for quite some time. I was worried that it was going to break me out because of the fragrance but it did not. Despite the heavy cream consistency, it was absorbed quickly by my skin. I was not impressed by its moisturizing qualities so will not buy again.

on 3/10/2015 11:31:00 AM

I got a sample of this night cream from Sephora. I have used Jurlique products before, and was not a fan. I find them to be heavily fragranced, not impressive performers, and overpriced. This (though I did not spend money on it) was no exception. The floral scent was overwhelming, unnecessary, and in the long run, would irritate my sensitive skin. But what surprised me most about this cream was how it made my skin feel. It seemed creamy and smooth, not oily or sticky, when I applied it, but once applied, it made my skin feel stiff and tight, like something was tugging on my skin. Very unpleasant.

on 1/5/2015 7:41:00 PM

I received a sample sachet from Sephora. I have combination skin, oily in the T-zone, dry during the winter months. I have been loving any product that has a rose scent to it Ė itís very calming & relaxing. The product absorbed quickly into my skin, with a matte, non-greasy feeling on my skin. It spread easily, but did not have a runny texture. It wasnít super thick, heavy, nor creamy like some night creams can be. I felt bouncy skin immediately, but that didnít last when I woke up in the morning, nor did I feel like my skin stayed hydrated. Most likely will not buy the full size for $51 as the results just werenít there.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- spreads easily if toner is applied first
- not greasy

Cons:
- extremely strong floral (violet) scent which disappears after 3 minutes (or maybe I just become anosmic)
- can be too thick so application requires tugging on skin (I prefer creams that slide on skin without tugging)
- open tub so not hygienic or contamination could cause deterioration of effectiveness of product

I never got used to the scent even after two weeks of nightly applicaiton. I didn't see any difference to my skin: softness, smoothness, fine lines. Maybe you have to use three jars before any visible difference. No repurchase.

on 10/13/2014 7:22:00 PM

This imparts no moisture whatsoever and I have oily skin. This sinks right in but it does nothing. I say the serum does more but use a different moisturiser on top. Seriously save your money and buy the serum in this range instead.

on 5/14/2014 3:33:00 AM

I use it for years now! It works well even in tropical weather nights and normally no greasy and oily sensation and no acne problem in the morning. Worth a try and may become a habit!

on 3/3/2014 10:41:00 PM

I love all the natural ingredients in this moisturizer! There are lots of products on the market being advertized as "natural" and then you end up dissapointed when you read ingredients list, but this cream is bursting with natural plant oils and extracts!
This is also reflected on the scent - it is very fresh and floral and you can tell it is not artificial but it comes from these gorgeous herbal ingredients.
Texture is great for those with combination/oily skin - it is very light and absorbs really fast. It is awesome for summer, but unfortunately not hydrating enough during the rest of the year.
And this is where all my praise comes to end.
This cream practically does nothing.
Yes - it has incredible ingredients, you'll hardly get anything more natural than this!
Yes - it smells gorgeous!
Yes - it has a really nice and light texture!
But no - it doesn't hydrate enough, and it doesn't have any anti-ageing effect, at least I didn't notice it...so if you're looking for any effect (which you probably do) then buy something that actually works.
This cream will make you feel luxurious with it's airy and light texture combined with gorgeous scent, but unfortunately you'll end up dissapointed pretty soon.

on 2/5/2014 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it is hydrating, very thick, thicker than their age defying cream one. leaving the skin very very soft and supple. the smell is not as strong as some other ones of jurlique. best to use this with the serum and if your skin is dry, add the face oil. the tub jar is not ver hygienic and shorter shelf life which are the minuses.

on 12/30/2013 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream. Aside from the scent of this product, which is just devine (I love it), this night cream is so loving to my skin and my skin just drinks it in. I also find this product quite calming. The texture is quite thick which is great because I like to feel like I'm seriously hydrating my skin while I'm getting my night's rest. Overall a lovely product that I will replenish once it has run out.

on 10/23/2013 1:19:00 AM

My skin is sensitive and teeters between combination and dry from season to season. For me, simplicity is key. I can't do over-hyped scientific creams that offer magic ingredients to turn back the clock or miraculously give me air-brushed skin - my skin just gets enraged. I'm not a great fan of serums either - just seems like beauty companies trying to make us purchase yet more unnecessary products and overly complicate what should be a simple process.

At night, I just need a good cleanser and a proper moisturiser and this moisturiser is lovely. This cream evens out my skin tone and gives a good blast of moisture. It doesn't irritate as many moisturisers do. I am on my second jar. But Jurlique - please note, I find the jar to be very poor packaging, unhygienic and clunky. A pump would be lovely!

Popular Moisturizers