October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Herbal Recovery Night Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This imparts no moisture whatsoever and I have oily skin. This sinks right in but it does nothing. I say the serum does more but use a different moisturiser on top. Seriously save your money and buy the serum in this range instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by areeminouche

I use it for years now! It works well even in tropical weather nights and normally no greasy and oily sensation and no acne problem in the morning. Worth a try and may become a habit!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

I love all the natural ingredients in this moisturizer! There are lots of products on the market being advertized as "natural" and then you end up dissapointed when you read ingredients list, but this cream is bursting with natural plant oils and extracts!
This is also reflected on the scent - it is very fresh and floral and you can tell it is not artificial but it comes from these gorgeous herbal ingredients.
Texture is great for those with combination/oily skin - it is very light and absorbs really fast. It is awesome for summer, but unfortunately not hydrating enough during the rest of the year.
And this is where all my praise comes to end.
This cream practically does nothing.
Yes - it has incredible ingredients, you'll hardly get anything more natural than this!
Yes - it smells gorgeous!
Yes - it has a really nice and light texture!
But no - it doesn't hydrate enough, and it doesn't have any anti-ageing effect, at least I didn't notice it...so if you're looking for any effect (which you probably do) then buy something that actually works.
This cream will make you feel luxurious with it's airy and light texture combined with gorgeous scent, but unfortunately you'll end up dissapointed pretty soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

it is hydrating, very thick, thicker than their age defying cream one. leaving the skin very very soft and supple. the smell is not as strong as some other ones of jurlique. best to use this with the serum and if your skin is dry, add the face oil. the tub jar is not ver hygienic and shorter shelf life which are the minuses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by beautygirla

About four months ago I switched my skincare range from Clinique to Jurlique as I was attracted its bio-organic, Australian grown ingredients. Since then I have not looked back! Part of my skin care routine is the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream. Aside from the scent of this product, which is just devine (I love it), this night cream is so loving to my skin and my skin just drinks it in. I also find this product quite calming. The texture is quite thick which is great because I like to feel like I'm seriously hydrating my skin while I'm getting my night's rest. Overall a lovely product that I will replenish once it has run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by crj

My skin is sensitive and teeters between combination and dry from season to season. For me, simplicity is key. I can't do over-hyped scientific creams that offer magic ingredients to turn back the clock or miraculously give me air-brushed skin - my skin just gets enraged. I'm not a great fan of serums either - just seems like beauty companies trying to make us purchase yet more unnecessary products and overly complicate what should be a simple process.

At night, I just need a good cleanser and a proper moisturiser and this moisturiser is lovely. This cream evens out my skin tone and gives a good blast of moisture. It doesn't irritate as many moisturisers do. I am on my second jar. But Jurlique - please note, I find the jar to be very poor packaging, unhygienic and clunky. A pump would be lovely!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sljr16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is very lightweight for a night cream. I have sensitive skin which is on the dry side and this isn't moisturising enough for me - it leaves my skin feeling tight. I didn't like the fact it comes in a jar, not very hygienic. It didn't break me out though. I think it would be a great cream for summer months or for skin which is oily to normal, but for dry sensitive skin like mine it's a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Jurlique. Everything they have just ... works. Jurlique never fails me & I'd be happy to buy all of my skincare from them (and am slowly doing so).

There's not much to say about this night cream except that it's good. It isn't over-moisturising & therefore doesn't break me out. It's just moisturising enough & I like the texture. The scent isn't my favourite, but what can you do.. It's not extremely offensive or anything.
One thing I find really interesting is the effect this moisturiser has on my oil. Before using this, I'd wake up & there'd be pools of oil all over my face. Now however, I find that there are just tiny pin-sized dots of oil, just coming out of my pores.
Additionally, this product makes your skin feel quite silky after you've applied it. I'm not sure if it does anything for lines, but I have one on my forehead & due to the fact that I started using this & the clarisonic at the same time, I'm not sure which one helped. All I know is that its appearance has been lessened.
As for the packaging of this product, I generally like it. The glass jar is very nice & I like the little protective cap. I would have preferred a bottle with a pump, though.
All in all, this is a good night cream for someone with oily skin & I definitely recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It has a pretty rose scent, but other than that it's completely boring. Not particularly moisturizing, nor does it include any exfoliating or anti-aging ingredients as far as I can tell. It hasn't made any discernible difference to my skin. There are much more exciting products at lower price points available.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No