July 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by tcrystal

I really love this stuff. I have very fine blonde lashes and this really amps them up like no other mascara I've ever tried. The only downside is that I have to reapply after 4-6 hours. It doesn't want to last all day/night.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be throwing this out after the second use. It took a lot of swipes to get the product onto my lashes. It did lengthen and separate but it also ran quite a bit after only 5 hours.. I was in chilly (FL) weather outside so I'm suprised that it left me with partial racoon eyes. Got this in the holiday mascara kit from Sephora. Glad there are other brands in the kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Layers on well. Good length and volume too it. Lot very dark but layering makes it appear darker. You can bend the wire brush if you'd like. Overall happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and I had really high hopes for this after seeing the 7 actions it is supposed to deliver. They really named this wrong. This did nothing. Nothing. I did not have length and the volume lasted until it dried then they went flat. All it looked like I did was paint the mascara on my lashes so I would have a darker lash. That is not enough of an impact for me to justify using this. I have fine lashes, but they respond really well to mascara with having volume and length so I can assume it was the formula and brush of this mascara for why this did not work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Kathyyyyu

I found that this mascara gives a lot of length to my short lashes. I used Benefit's They're Real Mascara & I hated it, I'll be buying another of this because I LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've only used a sample of this for the last month, but so far I LOVE. This gives me amazing volume without the crunch, and I love how I can layer and layer this on. I don't have to wipe the brush first too, like I have to do with just about every mascara. Give it a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Floridaisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get a sample of this. I am so glad I did not pay for it. Did nothing. Looked almost as if I was not even wearing mascara. Will not buy. Into the garbage it goes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I was excited about this mascara, but after using it for a month-month and a half, my eyes got sensitive. They were itchy and crying a few hours after applying it. Definetely won't purchase again.