December 21, 2014 | 1747 users online

Moisturizers - Johnson & Johnson - Johnson's Healthy Skin Vanishing Cream (Oil Free)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by kirstyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on holiday and left my moisturiser at home, so I went down to the local shop and found this. It wasn't very expensive and came in a small convenient tub. I thought that I would be going back to using my original moisturiser but I found that this was the perfect moisturiser for me! It spreads nicely and evenly and your face doesn't feel super oily afterwards which is great for summer. The only way to describe the beautiful texture is like a velvety type of mousse! One downside is that if you don't spread it immediately and wait like a minute, then its more difficult to spread. But I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Zariana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Johnson's Healthy Skin Oil Control Vanishing Cream vanishes quickly and is easily absorbed, leaving skin shine free and looking and feeling its natural healthy best everyday."

I would consider this moisturiser my HG for the sweltering summers we South Africans experience. It really does leave my skin looking shine free almost immediately. It's truly the best product I've used to provide just the hint of hydration I require for my foundation to go on smoothly. I am aware that it contains no SPF protection. As it stands now, I'd rather go sunscreen free and avoid the sun at all costs than apply a sunscreen that wrecks my skin for weeks.

I'm of course pretty satisfied that this moisturiser won't cost me and arm and a leg if I am to repurchase. It does come in a plastic jar, but jars and tubs and the bacteria issue never really bothered me. I think it has a heavenly texture - a lot like a whipped mousse. The cream's fragrance is rather pleasant too. It has a very natural grapefruit scent, although the cream itself does not contain any grapefruit essential oil.

All in all, I'd recommend that those with oily skin give this a shot. It's been a life-saver for me in the summer.