April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Eye Primer - Make Up Store - High Tech Lighter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

(ADDED PICTURES, COMPARING THIS WITH UDPP :))

Make Up Store's description:
"This creamy product can be used for many things. Eather to light up and accentuate certain features of the face or be directly applied on your lips or combined with lipstick or lipgloss. You can fixate glitter with High Tech Lighter or use it as a primer to your Eyedust. You can also mix the product with your foundation for a lustrous effect."

First of all, I need to disagree with Make Up Store - mixing this with foundation will turn out horrible, and will look awful on lips and will be bad as a highlighter on the face.

HOWEVER, this is some kind of a miracle as an eyeshadow primer.

The high tech lighter is a very tacky and sticky shimmery cream, and comes in the typical Make Up Store packaging - a black pot with a screw cap. It comes in several different shades - white, yellow, black, blue, red, orange. The only shade I recommend is Platina - a white, very shimmery shade. It will not turn out white on your lids, and it will suit any shimmery eyeshadow you want. (I don't recommend using matte shades alone, only over shimmery shadows on top)

The way I use this is a take a very, VERY small amount on my finger tips and put it on my eyes like I would put on a cream eyeshadow or primer - but a VERY thin layer! I then choose a shimmery eyeshadow to put on top. As long as you only put on a very thin layer and put enough eyeshadow on top, this will not crease. You can put another primer underneath if you want to but it's not necessary.

This product will make the eyeshadow pop like nothing else, and you will achieve the most beautiful metallic/shimmery pop of colour you have ever seen. I have never used anything that brings out the colour as well as this primer.

I recommend this to anyone who really wants the most out of their eyeshadow, and really want it to pop and last.

continued >>