Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

4.7

on 7/29/2015 10:56:00 AM

This shampoo is perfect for people with a full head of bleached hair, or someone with a lot of highlights.

I say this because it is SO STRONG. I used to have highlights and it toned the bleached highlights to almost white and left my darker colour between, which didn't look great. However i've recently gone platinum/silver/white (whichever you want to call it) aka full head bleach and it is a DREAM. Leave it on it goes a bit violet/grey but i kind of like it.

I even give it to some of my hairdressing clients, i've bought a large pump so i pump some off into a container and advise then to mix it with some of their own shampoo to create their own purple shampoo. It smells amazing too, also leaving my hair soft which is a bonus.

It's a dream, i would defiantly recommend!

on 2/12/2015 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this product again and again and will continue to do so, as it is hands down the best toner I have ever used. I have white blonde hair and fudge has helped me achieve that.

If you have yellow patches, I would recommend putting the shampoo on dry hair (on the patches) and leave it for 15 mins or so and it will get rid of them.

The shampoo can temporarily stain your hair but all toners do, just apply it to patches or use it more frequently but for less time.

on 2/9/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the only purple shampoo that I've tried that does anything. I live in Australia and have tried the L'Oreal purple shampoo, Schwarzkopf toner and Fudge - A paler shade of white toner. I have bleached blonde hair (from dark brown hair) and have an ash blonde toner in it. If I don't use my Fudge Clean Blonde shampoo my hair quickly becomes brassy again. After one use of this shampoo it returns to a lovely ash-white blonde :)

However, I now mix if half and half with another shampoo because it is actually too strong and used to make the whiter parts of the hair a purplish shade. I guess that's good because it isn't cheap.

on 1/29/2015 9:41:00 PM

This gets a 5 star review in every aspect, why? because the quality is outstanding for the price and for how long it lasts because you do not need much of this baby to get a good kick!

My recommendation for girls that only need a slight tone to their hair or have only just dyed their hair and want something that is going to keep the mellow yellow look away! is to mix a blob of this with some conditioner as it is very potent and can stain your hair purple very easily if your not careful.

I believe it potency is a great fabulous thing though as it mean that you only need the teeniest bit for amazing results (just mix with shampoo/conditioner as above)

So its very good value. Ive brought this 3 times now and it hasn't failed me!

if you have not tried this you must or if you looking for a purple shampoo, buy this one ladies you won't regret it (but just be careful and only try a little bit first to see how strong it is on your hair)

xx

on 8/20/2014 10:51:00 PM

I LOVE this shampoo!! It has more purple pigment in it then any other violet toning shampoo I've tried and it doesn't strip or dry out my hair like the others do! I highly recommend it, if you are a platinum/white blonde it may make your hair go a little purple so if you want to avoid that I would perhaps mix a little regular shampoo with it to dilute the pigment.
The only draw back is it is the hole in the bottle is a bit too big and because its a thin consistency I often end up with more product then I need, just have to be careful.

on 8/5/2014 9:40:00 AM

Amazing toning shampoo! I get complemented on how ashy my hair is and so many people ask how I get my hair so toned! Not the most moisturizing shampoo but if you're looking for an amazing toner, this is perfect!

on 8/1/2014 2:02:00 AM

just went from black - caramel/blonde yesterday. I can definitely tell this stuff works, my highlights look fantastic after using this shampoo / conditioner. The shampoo did make my hair a little dry, but the conditioner fixes that straight away.

Oh boy, this stuff is super pigmented! It does stain your hands, but it's usually gone by the time I'm finished showering so it doesn't matter to me. It also doesn't stain my shower or my sink, it wipes away easily. The consistency is really thick and the color is a deep blue-ish purple. It smells very good, not too far from vanilla.

This shampoo is very strong. I have pale blonde hair (level 9-10-ish) and the first time I used it I left it on for four minutes and most of my hair was a blue-ish grey. Three shampoos later it was back to normal though (thank god!). I find that this shampoo is a little hard to use, because it is so strong. It makes the palest parts of my hair white in a minute, but the more yellow-y parts don't tone that fast. Because of this it makes my hair a little uneven. This shampoo is great to have for emergencies though - because it really works - and I will probably buy a new one when I run out.

You get 300ml in the bottle, which will last you a long time because you won't need this shampoo very often. The price is also pretty great compared to other toning shampoos of the same quality.

on 5/23/2014 7:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Holy crap this works amazingly and doesn't dry out your hair!! What I do is, I first wash my hair with some cheap John Frieda toning shampoo to get my hair bubbled and soaped up the I pour a bit into my hand and slosh it all around my hair evenly, and leave it in while I wash myself (3-5 mins) and wash it out, use my favourite conditioner (doesn't have to be toning) and wella!! I finish with platinum, shiny hair without the tangles :) I wish I found this sooner!!!! (This will not work on orange brassy hair, only light yellow.. You will need to get your hairdresser to bleach your hair more to get you hair to a light yellow to achieve a platinum colour with this shampoo). I love my hair it is white and shiny and so pretty with this shampoo :)) 5 stars! <3

on 4/30/2014 6:52:00 AM

This pretty much does the trick. A very intense violet shampoo, it definitely does what it says it will do. I'm no stranger to these violet shampoos as my blonde can get brassy a few weeks after its been coloured.

This is NOT for the faint at heart. It packs a powerful punch. I've tried so, so many, Matrix, Pantene, L'oreal..you name it, I tried it. Nothing worked as well as this does. My hairdresser recommended this Fudge one, and sold me the 1litre pump bottle for just $30. This was over 2 years ago and im still getting through it.

Dont leave it on too long or you will get some purple highlights ;-)

Popular Shampoos