October 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Shampoo - Fudge - Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SnowWhiteGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this shampoo!! It has more purple pigment in it then any other violet toning shampoo I've tried and it doesn't strip or dry out my hair like the others do! I highly recommend it, if you are a platinum/white blonde it may make your hair go a little purple so if you want to avoid that I would perhaps mix a little regular shampoo with it to dilute the pigment.
The only draw back is it is the hole in the bottle is a bit too big and because its a thin consistency I often end up with more product then I need, just have to be careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Jademcuming

Amazing toning shampoo! I get complemented on how ashy my hair is and so many people ask how I get my hair so toned! Not the most moisturizing shampoo but if you're looking for an amazing toner, this is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

just went from black - caramel/blonde yesterday. I can definitely tell this stuff works, my highlights look fantastic after using this shampoo / conditioner. The shampoo did make my hair a little dry, but the conditioner fixes that straight away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by threearmsally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh boy, this stuff is super pigmented! It does stain your hands, but it's usually gone by the time I'm finished showering so it doesn't matter to me. It also doesn't stain my shower or my sink, it wipes away easily. The consistency is really thick and the color is a deep blue-ish purple. It smells very good, not too far from vanilla.

This shampoo is very strong. I have pale blonde hair (level 9-10-ish) and the first time I used it I left it on for four minutes and most of my hair was a blue-ish grey. Three shampoos later it was back to normal though (thank god!). I find that this shampoo is a little hard to use, because it is so strong. It makes the palest parts of my hair white in a minute, but the more yellow-y parts don't tone that fast. Because of this it makes my hair a little uneven. This shampoo is great to have for emergencies though - because it really works - and I will probably buy a new one when I run out.

You get 300ml in the bottle, which will last you a long time because you won't need this shampoo very often. The price is also pretty great compared to other toning shampoos of the same quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by AmyLala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Holy crap this works amazingly and doesn't dry out your hair!! What I do is, I first wash my hair with some cheap John Frieda toning shampoo to get my hair bubbled and soaped up the I pour a bit into my hand and slosh it all around my hair evenly, and leave it in while I wash myself (3-5 mins) and wash it out, use my favourite conditioner (doesn't have to be toning) and wella!! I finish with platinum, shiny hair without the tangles :) I wish I found this sooner!!!! (This will not work on orange brassy hair, only light yellow.. You will need to get your hairdresser to bleach your hair more to get you hair to a light yellow to achieve a platinum colour with this shampoo). I love my hair it is white and shiny and so pretty with this shampoo :)) 5 stars! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

This pretty much does the trick. A very intense violet shampoo, it definitely does what it says it will do. I'm no stranger to these violet shampoos as my blonde can get brassy a few weeks after its been coloured.

This is NOT for the faint at heart. It packs a powerful punch. I've tried so, so many, Matrix, Pantene, L'oreal..you name it, I tried it. Nothing worked as well as this does. My hairdresser recommended this Fudge one, and sold me the 1litre pump bottle for just $30. This was over 2 years ago and im still getting through it.

Dont leave it on too long or you will get some purple highlights ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the past 12 months i've been gradually changing my hair colour from black to a very light ashy blonde, i have been trying out different purple shampoo's for months to use when my hair starts to look brassy and golden and to get it back to looking like how it does when i walk out of the salon

I've tried the Toni & Guy, John Frieda, L'Oreal and Clarisol purple shampoo's and none of them have really completely toned and got rid of all the brassiness in my hair

I decided to pick up the Fudge Violet toning shampoo after seeing a review on youtube and oh my gosh this stuff is absolutely amazing!

It's the most deepest, darkest purple shampoo i've ever tried. It's very, very strong so I wouldn't recommend using it every time you wash your hair, it also can leave your hair with lavender streaks for a couple of days if you leave it in too long or if you don't wash it out completely. Personally I only use this shampoo once a week, I leave it in for about 5-7 minutes then rinse it out, then apply the conditioner and my hair comes out looking white blonde.

I picked the 300ml bottle up at Priceline for $15.99 which is an amazing deal because it will last me aaaages. I definitely recommend this to all the blondies out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ejrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This toning shampoo is perfect! I've spent months going from naturally dark brown hair died bright red (eek!) to a light blonde and it's been almost impossible to get the red/orange/yellow tones out of my hair and this finally did it!
My only criticism is that lighter parts of my hair have turned lilac if I leave it in too long as it's very strong, but that's mainly my fault!
I would buy a million times again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jlifeaddict

I have asian hair that has been lightened to light ash brown and medium ash blonde. Product works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this shampoo!! I was using De Lorenzo's purple shampoo which was $25 for 125ml this comes in a whopping 250ml for slightly less ($23) and I can honestly say I'm never going back to my De Lorenzo. The only thing the fudge shampoo has that's better than the silver fusion (other than the price - quantity ratio) is that the fudge doesn't leave my hair feeling dry, it actually feels really smooth. I do still follow with a treatment, because as all my fellow blondes out there know; it needs it... Overall a great product that I will continue to repurchase!