July 29, 2014 | 1877 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Extreme Control Anti-humidity Hairspray

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I just found my HG hairspray. I had been originally shopping for a volumizing hairspray when I bought this. There just wasn't much to choose from at CVS that was labeled as such and I noticed this was new from Garnier. I had the Sleek & Shine strong hold aerosol at home and was fairly pleased with it but it wasn't doing anything to give my hair lasting "oomph" so to speak, and the way my hair is cut now it needs a little lift at the crown that will stay put throughout the day. Any volumizing hairsprays that I've tried in the past have always been too drying and/or made my hair crunchy and shellacked-looking. I really like the bamboo extract ingredient in Garnier's new line of hairsprays, it really DOES provide flexible, bounce-back hold. I think that's unique to them and I do also love the fruity scent of their products (so many hairsprays smell like perfume-y soap or chemical-tastic) This Extreme Control formula is probably the best strong hold, yet flexible hairspray formula I've ever tried. If I push my hair up a bit at the crown and spray with this, I get nice volume that lasts all day. Great separation of layers too as I set the rest of my hair after curling and finishing pomade. A+. Great price too!