December 20, 2014 | 1517 users online

Moisturizers - SKII - StemPower

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by lizvan1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG moisturizer!!! For me this is a miracle cream.. I'm on my third jar and already bought another one for stock.. Started using this cream dec2012 because SKII has discontinue skin signature cream. At first i was skeptical because back then skin signature was my HG, it helped with my acne. But with time goes by i'm so glad SKII comes up with stempower.. It works way better than skin signature.. It cured my acne, my years battling with acne has gone, thanks to this red jar of miracle cream.. I don't use any acne medication, just this moisturizer and other products from SKII.. It moisturizes well, great healing power.. One jar lasts about 8months for me.. It is on the pricier side, but with its magic power i don't mind, though SKII keeps on increasing the price :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by MaggieCh2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love stempower, i got sample 2.5g i used it day and night for a week. i can feel my skin tighten and feel so so so soft ..... after the sample finish.. i only use the clear lotion and FTE plus my normal clinique moisturiser. my skin back to normal, not as smooth as last week. drying a bit.. so i decided to buy stempower. now i am back with all complete set. clear lotion, FTE and stempower plus skin refining treatment. my skin is glowing and tightens very muh. i cant believe the result myself. u have to try!!! no oily, no breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by silviasandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this moisturiser! A very impressive product. It makes my skin so firm, smooth, and become brighter each morning. It also make my fine lines disappear. Very hydrating at night, but it's too oily if I use it in the morning. Don't like the jar packaging too.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by snowdrop05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I always thought that SKII is a superior skincare brand due to the positive online reviews and high pricing. The more expensive the product is, the better it must be. That's what I always think. But not for this product. I had been using this continously for more than 1.5 years. My skin is still dehydrated, lots of closed comedones and recently pigmentation appears. Seriously, I have better results with products that cost half of the price. Now that my 2nd bottle is nearly finished, I will go on and try other products. Don't think that I will ever buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

This is a lovely cream and my combination skin felt great with it. But for the price, I have used other moisturisers that provided similar results at a fraction of the price. Also, I didn't like the jar packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

I thought I'll be a Shiseido user forever, until I tried this SK-II cream. Japanese skincare works wonders on my skin, I see results! This cream is hydrating and I instantly felt the firming action. My pores are less visible within a week of use, and that made me not wear the amount of makeup that I used to. My oily skin also behaved with this cream, it's not getting angry and producing oil like it used to when I use anti-shine stuff. I love this cream and I'm excited to try the essence in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by fennyjunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

deeply moisturize my skin and maked my skin glow, reduce my acne, and shrink my pores. This is a very good product! :) But make my face look greasy, so I only use when i at home or before sleep

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by sugarpeace82

I wasnt a SKII fan to begin with. As with my review for the facial treatment essence, I used to think the brand is just over hyped simply due to its branding and marketing campaigns w use of celebrities. Recently somehow I bought the Stempower essence, cream and facial treatment essence together to try. Day 6 into Stempower cream, its a v rich yet light moisturiser. Easily absorbed, I use both day and night as told. I apply a thicker layer for night and just a thin layer for day. I can see my pores on my terribly oily T zone shrinking. face is now well hydrated. love it! Will re - purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by luluisalilskunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I received 2 samples of this at the SK II counter. Firstly I give it credit for firming my skin, I noticed a difference and I like the fact that it's not greasy. HOWEVER, after I stopped using it (the samples lasted me for abt a mth) my skin started to behave in a very strange manner.. I have never before seen my skin so dry so squeaky (was formerly abit on the oily/combo side) it was in a pretty bad condition and I looked very haggard for a week or so, I used plenty of aloe vera juice and moisturizing face packs before I could revert to my normal self.

Has anyone heard a rumor going around that SK II can make your skin addicted and you would look far worse than before if u ever stop using it? I never believed it till now..

I am still using the facial treatment essence and let me just say that although it does make my skin "radiant", it too does strange things to my skin.. I am not sure how to explain exactly but let's say I hold a mirror up close I can see my skin really crepey if I make a funny face to stretch my skin.. radiant of course but looks like the "shine" is caused by my skin surface being polished very thin by the pitera or whatever it is in the FTE..

My skin is also a lot less tolerant to peeling products like retin A and vitamin C serums after using FTE.

Overall I would say go for it if you are desperate and can afford the hefty price... but I am not sure about the long term effects of SK II products.. Was actually considering to buy the full tub of stempower before I started experiencing the "cold turkey" effects after.. as I call it..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Rania3105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only got to use this coz my mother in law uses it n she's v generous so i got to try it
I noticed the radiant effect n sort of "brightening" or luminous effect it gave in the morningg esp when u wake up when its really obvious

When i got points, i got the stempower small cream
N amazed by the results. It really made my skin look better

However its too expensive. Don't think i can afford it