July 25, 2014 | 1276 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Moisture Melt

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sano89

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally some relief to super dry lips. I was at a point that I was trying anything and everything for dry lips. Picked some up today at Walgreens, on sale $1.49 (woohoo) and I am very happy how my lips are feeling and looking.
At first I was concerned because the regular Blistex balm did nothing for my lips. This product is everything Blistex isn't. Glides on, smooth and a nicer smell. Will definitely be running back to get more to stash away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Rozzy77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got sunburnt lips and they broke out like cold sores; awful feeling and looking. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to look for a lip balm/gloss to cool down my lips - they were on fire!! I picked up Blistex Medix and Blistex Moisture Melt and I felt that the Moisture Melt cooled my lips down the best, throughout the day and even at night. After 5 days, my lips are almost back to normal and I didn't have to use another core sore treatment.

The Moisture Melt has sunscreen SPF 15 and provides long-lasting hydration which my lips needed to prevent cracking and protection in the hot weather. It also has melting beads of conditioning shea butter and soothing aloe which were both very helpful to provide that instant cooling effect. And since its a lip gloss, not a balm, it glides better for application. The tube is great, light weight, and great to throw in my purse. I would definitely buy this product again.

Thanks for reading!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by butterdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really really dry lips and this is the only Blistex product that works wonders on them. This is one of the few store bought products that soften them and keep them that way. I love this balm so much I bought several backups. It smells really good and the texture is perfect, not sticky and not slippery. I hope Blistex makes this forever or I'd be one sad girl. Great for a base under lippies too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm one of those people who have a gazillion lip balms and glosses stashed everywhere, but I realized recently that this is a standout. If my lips are extra dry and/or flaky, this helps a lot. It moisturizes well and deeply and has a pleasant texture and taste. The price is great too. The only thing I deducted a lippie for is animal testing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by caleecala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am somehow prone to perpetually chapped lips, even though I drink a ton of water. I've tried a lot of different moisturizers, and just picked this one up today, and so far I really like it. I feel like most moisturizers just kind of sit on my lips then are gone, but this one feels like it really sinks in, which is great! It smells nice, and the applicator is simple and manageable. I'm considering getting another one for my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have used this for the past 3 days now and so far so good. It smells really pleasent and is quite mositurising. I wanted to try it before but it looked like a lip gloss and i hate the feeling of sticky lip gloss to moisturise my lips. But i gave it a go and it gives a nice sheen on my lips while at the same time keeping it mositurised.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!!! It really takes care of my lips like nothing else, plus it doesnt turn into that white film that i often get with other lip products (not sure why that happens). Definitely a repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by puta1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was disappointing. It is moisturizing while on the lips but doesn't last at all. I have to put a lot on and even then it only lasts half an hour or so. Once it wears off, there are no moisturizing effects. There are far better products available at the same price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff works. I was hesitant because of the beads, i was worried i would be walking around with blue beads all on my lips lol but it really does melt instantly and you cant see the beads. I had really dry, hard, chapped lips, roughness and redness on my upper lip. (I misplaced my usual aquaphor) I wanted to see if there was something else I could try that was cheaper than aquaphor so I went with this. It works just as well as my aquaphor. Within the first day my lips had softened and absorbed the moisture and the roughness was starting to disappear from my upper lips. There is still a bit of redness but I think once all the roughness heals it will go away. The results within 1 day of use are equivalent to the aquaphor and it's half the price. I originally bought the blistex lip medex and did not work at all. I wish I bought this first.

after continued use of this product it stopped working and I just went back to aquaphor. This is still good in a pinch or when you only use it every few days. but when I used it everyday it stopped working for me =/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lins69

Just bought it today and i love the way it feels on my lips. Its an adorable baby blue, doesnt smell too strong, and tastes sweet. I absolutely love the spf and and the creaminess of this product!