April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Lip Treatments - Blistex - Moisture Melt Lip Protectant

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by caleecala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am somehow prone to perpetually chapped lips, even though I drink a ton of water. I've tried a lot of different moisturizers, and just picked this one up today, and so far I really like it. I feel like most moisturizers just kind of sit on my lips then are gone, but this one feels like it really sinks in, which is great! It smells nice, and the applicator is simple and manageable. I'm considering getting another one for my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have used this for the past 3 days now and so far so good. It smells really pleasent and is quite mositurising. I wanted to try it before but it looked like a lip gloss and i hate the feeling of sticky lip gloss to moisturise my lips. But i gave it a go and it gives a nice sheen on my lips while at the same time keeping it mositurised.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!!! It really takes care of my lips like nothing else, plus it doesnt turn into that white film that i often get with other lip products (not sure why that happens). Definitely a repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by puta1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was disappointing. It is moisturizing while on the lips but doesn't last at all. I have to put a lot on and even then it only lasts half an hour or so. Once it wears off, there are no moisturizing effects. There are far better products available at the same price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff works. I was hesitant because of the beads, i was worried i would be walking around with blue beads all on my lips lol but it really does melt instantly and you cant see the beads. I had really dry, hard, chapped lips, roughness and redness on my upper lip. (I misplaced my usual aquaphor) I wanted to see if there was something else I could try that was cheaper than aquaphor so I went with this. It works just as well as my aquaphor. Within the first day my lips had softened and absorbed the moisture and the roughness was starting to disappear from my upper lips. There is still a bit of redness but I think once all the roughness heals it will go away. The results within 1 day of use are equivalent to the aquaphor and it's half the price. I originally bought the blistex lip medex and did not work at all. I wish I bought this first.

after continued use of this product it stopped working and I just went back to aquaphor. This is still good in a pinch or when you only use it every few days. but when I used it everyday it stopped working for me =/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lins69

Just bought it today and i love the way it feels on my lips. Its an adorable baby blue, doesnt smell too strong, and tastes sweet. I absolutely love the spf and and the creaminess of this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by hanhahyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice lip moisturizer and at a very fair price. It kinda tastes like blueberry toothpaste, and the consistency is sorta like Vaseline, but in a squeeze tube. The blue microbeads are amazing they just pop when you put your lips together and moisturize well. Overall, a great lip product!!!! =D

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

Doesn't do much for moisture. It's really sticky and smells like toothpaste...not what I'm looking for in lip balm. I prefer Blistex's Silk &Shine over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

I was always obsessed with lip balms, but when I went on accutane several months ago, it became something I can't go a minute without, since my lips are getting so dry. Some of the balms I liked before were not strong enough anymore. So I tried everything.... even some pretty expensive ones. But I tried Blistex Moisture Melt today and I am in love! And it's cheap, less than $3. And it has spf 15! Which is important in my opinion. I will def repurchase. And just a tip - with gel like balms with this kind of packaging, it's better to put a little on CLEAN finger and then on lips. Sometimes we can't even notice but there might be micro particles of food, oil, whatever, and after a while bacteria grows in your lip balm bottle and it starts smelling funky. Yikes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ritaoutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. My lips have been unreasonably dry recently and nothing was really working. I was doing lip scrubs, slathering my lips with coconut oil, drinking tons of water and to no avail. I bought this product yesterday out of desperation and it has helped tremendously. It has a pleasant tropical fruit smell and taste which I was not expecting but definitely enjoy. I am a new fan of this and will be re-purchasing!