Blistex Moisture Melt

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5% (w/w)), Oxybenzone (2.5% (w/w)), Petrolatum (31.7% (w/w)). Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1 Lake, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavors, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Saccharin, Silica, Squalane.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Still one of my favorite lip products. Just feels so good. Goes on smooth, beads dissolve instantly, moisturizes decently and affordable.

my lips were cracked, broken and really damaged. This stuff saved me. I wouldn't use any other lip balm for severe dry lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally some relief to super dry lips. I was at a point that I was trying anything and everything for dry lips. Picked some up today at Walgreens, on sale $1.49 (woohoo) and I am very happy how my lips are feeling and looking.
At first I was concerned because the regular Blistex balm did nothing for my lips. This product is everything Blistex isn't. Glides on, smooth and a nicer smell. Will definitely be running back to get more to stash away.

I got sunburnt lips and they broke out like cold sores; awful feeling and looking. I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to look for a lip balm/gloss to cool down my lips - they were on fire!! I picked up Blistex Medix and Blistex Moisture Melt and I felt that the Moisture Melt cooled my lips down the best, throughout the day and even at night. After 5 days, my lips are almost back to normal and I didn't have to use another core sore treatment.

The Moisture Melt has sunscreen SPF 15 and provides long-lasting hydration which my lips needed to prevent cracking and protection in the hot weather. It also has melting beads of conditioning shea butter and soothing aloe which were both very helpful to provide that instant cooling effect. And since its a lip gloss, not a balm, it glides better for application. The tube is great, light weight, and great to throw in my purse. I would definitely buy this product again.

Thanks for reading!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have really really dry lips and this is the only Blistex product that works wonders on them. This is one of the few store bought products that soften them and keep them that way. I love this balm so much I bought several backups. It smells really good and the texture is perfect, not sticky and not slippery. I hope Blistex makes this forever or I'd be one sad girl. Great for a base under lippies too.

I'm one of those people who have a gazillion lip balms and glosses stashed everywhere, but I realized recently that this is a standout. If my lips are extra dry and/or flaky, this helps a lot. It moisturizes well and deeply and has a pleasant texture and taste. The price is great too. The only thing I deducted a lippie for is animal testing.

I am somehow prone to perpetually chapped lips, even though I drink a ton of water. I've tried a lot of different moisturizers, and just picked this one up today, and so far I really like it. I feel like most moisturizers just kind of sit on my lips then are gone, but this one feels like it really sinks in, which is great! It smells nice, and the applicator is simple and manageable. I'm considering getting another one for my purse.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for the past 3 days now and so far so good. It smells really pleasent and is quite mositurising. I wanted to try it before but it looked like a lip gloss and i hate the feeling of sticky lip gloss to moisturise my lips. But i gave it a go and it gives a nice sheen on my lips while at the same time keeping it mositurised.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Love this stuff!!! It really takes care of my lips like nothing else, plus it doesnt turn into that white film that i often get with other lip products (not sure why that happens). Definitely a repurchase.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This was disappointing. It is moisturizing while on the lips but doesn't last at all. I have to put a lot on and even then it only lasts half an hour or so. Once it wears off, there are no moisturizing effects. There are far better products available at the same price range.

Popular Lip Treatments