December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Makeup Brushes - Urban Decay - 24/7 Shadow Pencil Blending Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by TheDragonsVanity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works great for its original purpose of blending Urban Decay’s 24/7 Shadow Pencils, but I also find this stiff domed brush perfect for precisely placing color in my crease or smudging liner/shadow along the lash lines. Even though its stiff, the bristles are still very soft. The size and shape are perfect for all these tasks. It cleans up nicely and dries quickly. It hasn't been stained by continued use of colored products. It has never shed on me.

I would recommend this brush to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this brush and I love it already! I'm terrible with eyeliner but I've never given up on trying to improve. I bought this brush on a whim because I own several of the 24/7 shadows and liners and I love the consistency but always have problems with application. Tonight I used the brush to smudge out my poorly drawn on liner and I love the results. It's the best looking smoky liner look I've ever done and it was so easy. I even did some under my eyes, and I've never even attempted that before. I haven't tried the brush yet with the shadow pencils but I'm sure it will produce equally wonderful results. At $16, this is a great brush to have in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't use this for the shadow pencils. This is the latest brush in my collection, and now I finally know why my eye makeup never looked right before I met this brush. I have small eyes, and I found that this made a huge difference on my shadow application. The size of the brush head is perfect for my lid space and it keeps the color where I want it, unlike other brushes I've used that blends the shadow everywhere. I'm so happy with this brush. If you have small eyes you need this in your life!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eyeliner/shadow blending brush that makes a quick and easy smokey eye. I use it with my MAC Technakohl liner pencil. You can use this brush to create both soft and dramatic looks. You can get a fast light smokey eye for daytime or add more liner and smudge for evening. At $16 it is a time-saving user-friendly bargain.