April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Eyes - Cover Girl - Eye Slicks Eye Color in Black Velvet

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this eye pencil at my local Rite Aid on sale for $1.99 so I thought I'd try it. It goes on unbelievably smooth and feels cool while applying. The color is black with very subtle shine. The staying power is also very good. The only problem I have is, the pencil is larger than most so you have to have a special sharpener for it. It's not huge...just a little larger. I'm giving it 4 out of 5 lippies, and I probably would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by starskye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It feels good when you put it on and it feels like it would stay put throughout the day but it is hard as hell to sharpen with my sephora sharpener. So I can give up, if sephora can't do it, who can. I don't want to figure it out and buy another sharpener. I liked using it at first but you really can't blend it, you get a pretty messy line too. Hard to control.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by lancomegirlie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS. It's so great for an eyeliner. I saw them use this on America's Next Top Model and just *had* to run out and buy it. I only payed about $4 for it. : ) very nice black w/ silver shimmer cooling e/l. I ♥ this! : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

found this little gem while on an emergency mascara search at the drugstore. it just so happened i needed eyeliner too and this looked like a beautiful color. i was right! it's a gorgeous dark silver/black bullet color. Iridescent and shimmery too. It's thick like a chunky pencil but i was able to apply it neatly. It really does have a slight cooling sensation and a gel feel to it. unexpectedly and best of all, it REALLY did stay put all day! i'm going to get these in more colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This works pretty nicely as an eye liner. It hold up well throughout the day without smearing. It runs about $4.50.