April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Eye Shadow - Givenchy - Mono Eyeshadow Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i am in LOVE with this! mine is in the shade fancy coffee which is a medium-dark chocolatey brown. i mostly use the matte shade but i love to have other textures to glam it up for evening events or a night out. the packaging is brilliant: it has a kind of holographic Givenchy sign on the lid and a fairly big mirror on the inside. it closes with a magnet which is super handy! i know the price is not cheap but you're kind of getting 4 in 1 so i definitely think it is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by barbarbella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely in love with this! 4 different textures in one! Brilliant! All textures are smooth with good colour pay-off. The black one I got has a bit of fallout issue but not major. The expresso one seems to have less fallout. Will try other lighter shades to compare. Only thing I hate abt this eyeshadow is the applicators. Not very soft...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I got 04 fasion fuchisa and I love it!! It's an amazing vibrant pink that I wear with a smokey black in the crease. The colour stands out so much it's really noticeable and intense and holds it's colour for soo long! A slight spread with my brush and a whole lot of colour packs on!
I love the packaging as well, for me it clips closed really easily and I have no problem opening it. This eye shadow is good for on the go as well as it has a spnge applicator and a mirror included.
I got it for a pretty good price in the sale but wouldn't have minded buying it at full price either. (full price is 15 and I got it for 4.5)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Givenchy Prisme Miroir Regard Mono Eyeshadow in #5 Sweet Blue on Ebay. I believe this product was discontinued in favor of the Prisme Again! Eyeshadows that come in the little square black case in little square pans instead of this weird oval case.

The case is hard to open and the color inside, despite looking beautiful, has absolutely NO staying power whatsoever. I am very pale and Sweet Blue looked sheer and talc-y, you could not tell it was a soft blue it was just awful. Then I tried it on top of my beloved Trish Base Essentials and it STILL went on choppy and with no color. If you want a pretty, soft workable light blue with staying power I prefer YSL's Mono Shadow in #5. Don't waste your money on Prisme Miroir Regard, not even on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Honey_pot

I first bought in No. 7, Chic Camel, and loved the nice brownish purple colour, the silky texture and the fact that it stays exactly where you put it all day long.
I whished to buy more, but I found there weren't colours I didn't already have and waited for something new. It came.
It's No. 15, rouge vip. Too absurd a colour (I've never seen a red eyeshadow out here) not to buy it: I HAD to try it.
I did some experiments on the very first night, while at home just to see how it made me look and feel.
The first time I put it on the eyelid, with a touch of golden eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eye and under the brow, and a bit of dark brown at the outer corner of the eye (like in the adv image). Not bad, but a bit too 'vampire like' (my boyfriend said it was perfect for Halloween :(. Sigh.)
Then I decided to try something more wearable. A nice "triangle" of gold from the inner corner of the eye till the middle of the brow. A touch of red at the outer corner, going a little bit under the eye and lightly to the end of the brow. A warm copper in the middle, well blended and... wow! The result was stunning! A friend of mine said she couldn't help to look at my eyes all the time, like hypnotised: the best make up she's ever seen.
At first sight, the shadow could seem a bit more magenta than red, but put it on and it will be red, red, red :))) !
Gorgeous!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ycl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having read the reviews here, I decided to get mine in Sweet Green in sales (about US$10). What a disappointment! The case is difficult to open, the colour too faint on my skin tone (fair for Asian) even after piling up layer after layer, the texture very powdery, staying power close to zero.. I do like the shade with gazillion applications, but by then it's become quite a thick cake on my eyes. Overall it is not a great product at all, and considering how much it would cost without the discount, I don't think I'd ever buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got these in the Sephora 75% off sale too, and what a buy they were at that price. I got sweet green, a green that looks kind of bright and like it would be hard to wear, but it's beautiful on, and Khaki, which to my mind is not quite khaki, but more of an olive green, but pretty as well. Those two colors blend well together. Funny space age looking container I find a tiny bit tricky to open sometimes, but overall, a real treat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2002 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

They last, the colors I have are LOVELY (khaki and pastel green), and they blend SO very well. No streakiness, chalkiness, or graininess here. The two I have have the slightest, subtlest bit of shimmer in them that even a shimmer-phobic could appreciate. Everything a gal could want in a shadow, but I would not pay $20 for them (thank goodness for 50% off; ladies GET SOME before they're gone!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!!!! It is my new favorite. i bought one during the Sephora sale, and am about to go back and get more! The shadow goes on unbelievable smooth and silky. And it LASTS! Iput it on at 9.00 in the morning, when I got to work, and when I looked in the mirror before I went to bed at midnight, it was still EXACTLY Where I left it! NO fading, NO smudging, no NOTHING! I didn't even use a base - just applied it straight to my lids. And the applicator is like velvet... it feels so nice! The space age packaging is adorable. Stock up on these while you can! They are only $10 at Sephora right now - $20 regular, and they are SO worth it!