December 19, 2014 | 1634 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Color Preserve Volume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by adara260

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with the conditioner. I really like Pantene overall and often return back to the brand after mixing it up for awhile.

Color Safeness: I found this shampoo did not overly strip my salon color and toner. Did it preserve it more than usual, hmmm I would say yes. I wash my hair once sometimes twice a day due to workouts so I would definitely say this shampoo preserves color by not stripping it more than other shampoos. But isn't that all color safe shampoos though? This doesn't add a UV shield like how some supposedly do, but again it doesnt advertise as such.

Moisturizing: It does not moisturize your hair what so ever. What it does it make your hair squeaky clean without it actually being squeaky. Thats how most volumizing shampoos work, they clean the gunk and oil out of your hair. I usually rely on my conditioner to moisturize my hair anyway.

Volumizing: I think it does volumize your hair by what I mentioned in the moisturizing category, this washes all the gunk and oil out of your hair without making it too squeaky.

Overall: I would buy this product again, especially if it has the pump, very convienant and makes the purchase more economical.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by princesssage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't notice this shampoo extending the life of my color. It dried my fine, wavy hair ou and caused some flaky scalp, even in conjunction with the matching conditioner. Hated the perfumey smell. Didn't seem to enhance the volume of my hair. Overall, nothing really to recommend this shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have my hair colored and highlighted professionally and between salon coloring I do my roots monthly with Excellence L'Oreal. I have been using this shampoo for about six weeks and like it very much! It cleans & rinses off well. I have fairly thick hair but prefer volume to give my now older face a lift up. I don't notice a difference but at least it doesn't leave my hair flat as some shampoos have done. My color seems fine, at least the shampoo doesn't strip my hair color so that's a plus. Overall I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by msexiblnd3

I actually found this giving me lots of volume. My hair is colored and didnt see a difference with that but I love the smell it lingers throughout the whole day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this shampoo on my brunette color-treated hair. It's supposed to preserve your color and give your hair volume... it did neither. My color would look the same using this shampoo than with any drugstore shampoo that is not meant for color-treated hair. The only reason I'm giving it 3 lippies it because it does clean hair nicely and doesn't over dry it. I would recommend this shampoo to someone without color-treated hair. It also made no difference in my hair's volume.