April 19, 2014 | 1991 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Color Preserve Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by princesssage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't notice this shampoo extending the life of my color. It dried my fine, wavy hair ou and caused some flaky scalp, even in conjunction with the matching conditioner. Hated the perfumey smell. Didn't seem to enhance the volume of my hair. Overall, nothing really to recommend this shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have my hair colored and highlighted professionally and between salon coloring I do my roots monthly with Excellence L'Oreal. I have been using this shampoo for about six weeks and like it very much! It cleans & rinses off well. I have fairly thick hair but prefer volume to give my now older face a lift up. I don't notice a difference but at least it doesn't leave my hair flat as some shampoos have done. My color seems fine, at least the shampoo doesn't strip my hair color so that's a plus. Overall I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by msexiblnd3

I actually found this giving me lots of volume. My hair is colored and didnt see a difference with that but I love the smell it lingers throughout the whole day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this shampoo on my brunette color-treated hair. It's supposed to preserve your color and give your hair volume... it did neither. My color would look the same using this shampoo than with any drugstore shampoo that is not meant for color-treated hair. The only reason I'm giving it 3 lippies it because it does clean hair nicely and doesn't over dry it. I would recommend this shampoo to someone without color-treated hair. It also made no difference in my hair's volume.