July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Marbelized Baked Eyeshadow - 606- Drenched in Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLipstick01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

. It's perfect for my skin tone. Usually golds don't look good on my skin. They either look too yellow or orange so when I received this as a gift I was skeptical.
It's so pretty, it's very light and natural but its also sparkly. If your looking for a gold shade that doesn't look weird in your skin go with this one. It isn't very pigmented when dry, it's just shimmery. When used wet it is much better, I'm gonna start using it wet. Looks like a whole new shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG Gold eyeshadow! This is a go-to for me in the summer. And I have alot of gold eyeshadow.

It is lighter than UD Half Baked.
It is more golden that UD Maui Wowie.
It is lighter than the gold shade in the Wet N Wild Trio Gilded Age.

It is a beautiful gold for my NC10-NC15 fair skin.

It is pigmented when applied dry. It looks beautiful on top of MAC's Rubenesque paint pot or on top of GOSH's waterproof eyeshadow stick in Love that Real Gold.

It is much more intense in pigmentation when applied wet foiled with Visine or other mixing mediums.

It looks beautiful paired with other brown shadows. I love pairing it with other Milani baked shadows in Copper Excess or Fusion or Intermix. It also looks beautiful with just a matte dark brown eyeshadow.

Another way I wear this in the summer when I want to have a light sparkle on the body is to apply if after I put on sunscreen or body lotion - I take a large fluffy powder brush and lightly dust in on my neck, shoulders, arms, and decolletage. It's not over the top, but gives a nice little summertime sparkly glow that's not too obvious.