Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascara

3.4

on 4/20/2015 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have the volume one (the pink one) and it's great, no smudge, holds my lashes up even when I don't curl them beforehand, easy to remove as well, and doesn't irritate my eyes. However I can only put on two coats before it starts to get clumpy. I like the wand, it's easy to get both the inner and outer lashes, but after a while the product keeps clingy on the wand so you really need to get the excess product off the wand before application, or it's really going to be a clumpy mess. I will definitely repurchase this mascara as I love the fact that it doesn't smudge and I really like the wand as well, but would love it if they were to reformulate it to be more buildable! I can't really get very dramatic lashes with this mascara.

on 2/9/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was recommended this product for a non-waterproof mascara. Etude House's other mascaras all needed a base mascara and I don't have the patience for that!

I like this mascara, it makes my lashes look long and dramatic. It builds easily and I love the glam look it gives me. I think it has extra fibers that stick onto the end of your lash to make them look longer.

on 2/6/2014 3:13:00 AM

Lasts all day. Gives an awesome volume and length on my lashes.

Just be careful when you apply it. Wand doesn't get filtered well from the tube.

Price is about $18 in asia which is justified by the products performance.

on 6/11/2012 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

There are very few product which impress me on first use, not to mention mascaras with their first coat. I don't know if it's the formula, I don't know if it's the brush, but these guys weren't kidding - this mascara gives LOTS of volume. I love huge, dramatic lashes and have used manymanymanymany "volume" mascaras in my 15+ years of putting my makeup on in the morning - this is by far the only mascara which has had me swear by it on first use. Unfortunately, the formula is a tad runny and application is a bit finicky. I'm used to Bourjois' mascaras (Volume Glamour Max and Volume Clubbing) both of which are dryer, are extremely easy to use, layer nicely and only clump if you really work at it. Lash Perm comes out of the tube with a lot of product (the wand is too narrow for the tube, so not enough product is wiped off) and absolutely must be applied as instructed on the packaging - slowly, in a zig-zagging motion. If you don't mind the extra minor care you need to put in, this mascara is really good. No smudging, no panda eyes, minimal flaking and LOTs of volume.

on 6/9/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift from a cousin who was visiting from Seoul, Korea...

PROS:
Cute/sturdy packaging
A lot of product
Nice wand w/perfect sized, curved brush for my small eyes
Not too much product on the brush
No flakes
No smudging
No running
Easy to remove

CONS:
Wet formula
No volume