October 30, 2014 | 1451 users online

Mascara - Etude - Lash Perm Proof Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this product for a non-waterproof mascara. Etude House's other mascaras all needed a base mascara and I don't have the patience for that!

I like this mascara, it makes my lashes look long and dramatic. It builds easily and I love the glam look it gives me. I think it has extra fibers that stick onto the end of your lash to make them look longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by airkoy

Lasts all day. Gives an awesome volume and length on my lashes.

Just be careful when you apply it. Wand doesn't get filtered well from the tube.

Price is about $18 in asia which is justified by the products performance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

There are very few product which impress me on first use, not to mention mascaras with their first coat. I don't know if it's the formula, I don't know if it's the brush, but these guys weren't kidding - this mascara gives LOTS of volume. I love huge, dramatic lashes and have used manymanymanymany "volume" mascaras in my 15+ years of putting my makeup on in the morning - this is by far the only mascara which has had me swear by it on first use. Unfortunately, the formula is a tad runny and application is a bit finicky. I'm used to Bourjois' mascaras (Volume Glamour Max and Volume Clubbing) both of which are dryer, are extremely easy to use, layer nicely and only clump if you really work at it. Lash Perm comes out of the tube with a lot of product (the wand is too narrow for the tube, so not enough product is wiped off) and absolutely must be applied as instructed on the packaging - slowly, in a zig-zagging motion. If you don't mind the extra minor care you need to put in, this mascara is really good. No smudging, no panda eyes, minimal flaking and LOTs of volume.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from a cousin who was visiting from Seoul, Korea...

PROS:
Cute/sturdy packaging
A lot of product
Nice wand w/perfect sized, curved brush for my small eyes
Not too much product on the brush
No flakes
No smudging
No running
Easy to remove

CONS:
Wet formula
No volume