September 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Scalp Solutions anti dandruff shampoo Nourishing Coconut & Shea Butter

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Did nothing for my hair. Used the whole bottle and nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't know what's up with all the bad reviews... I've tried all the perts, selson blues, head & shoulders what-have-you and this shampoo was the only one the worked in the long run not to mention in actually smells nice. Worth my $3.47

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great shampoo. It has the same amount of Pyrithione Zinc as head & shoulders. It did a decent job of keeping dandruff/dryness at bay. It was a bit moisturizing with the coconut and shea. I'll repurchase this, as long as I can't find H&S on sale. I do feel that H&S treats dandruff a bit better even though there is equal PZ in them both. Still, will likely be purchasing this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by raqalichavez

I have long thick dry scalp normal hair and my scalp gets dry and sometimes flakes. I liked this shampoo it cleaned my hair well. I do the repeat thing and I used the conditioner all over and let it sit for a few minutes. My hair felt clean and my scalp did not itch afterward. My hair is soft and manageable and my scalp is not irritated. I will continue using until my hair gets used to it and I have to switch shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My scalp is dry and sensitive. I don't have dandruff but sometimes my scalp itches with regular shampoos. I tried Suave Scalp Solutions because the detergents seem milder than those in Head & Shoulders. This shampoo with 1% pyrithione zinc (the same amount as in Head & Shoulders) relieved my itchy scalp. Unfortunately, it seemed to cause some scalp irritation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

This is more moisturizing than expected for a dandruff shampoo. Also better smelling - though you still get the "dandruff shampoo" smell in the background. I suspect I will have to move away from this type of dandruff shampoo since it doesn't seem to be helping my dandruff. I'm good for a day, then my scalp gets flaky, oily and itchy again. I will be finishing this bottle since I am a cheapskate and it is better than the other dandruff shampoo I've been using (Garnier).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupchic70

On my 2nd bottle = )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ashley92504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I kept seeing this advertised in magazines and was suckered into buying it because I thought it would be a better smelling version of head & shoulder classic clean shampoo. I don't have dandruff but love the way my hair and scalp feel after using h&s.

The price is $3.50 for 14.5oz.
The smell is nice in the bottle, but it does not last on your hair, linger too long, and is not overpowering.
It comes in your basic turn upside down & squeeze bottle, I prefer a shampoo with a pump but the world won't end with this type of packaging.

My hair doesn't feel heavy or greasy ,even a day after but it doesn't have that clarified feeling either (which I like!)

I catch my H using this all the time, it even ends up in his bathroom and I have to go hunt for it, he loves it now
I asked him why? He said " because it's got that non itch ingredient" :p

I have long,thin,straight, non color treated hair.
My top fav shampoo's are h&s classic clean which gets rotated with suave daily clarifying shampoo. This coconut one is in that rotation now too.

ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Dimethiconol, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Guar, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract