December 21, 2014 | 911 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Pure

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money on this. There are sooo many wonderful primers out there, but this is not one! Has a greasy consistency and feels heavy on. Reminds me of the maybelline baby skin primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use 4 face primers in turns, this one is the worst of the pack. I can't say it's bad, but it's just not as good as the other ones I use. The days my face looks shinier and more oily are the ones I use this primer. I'm surprised as I also use their eye primer (Shadow Insurance) and that is outstanding. It may work great on others, not on me. I won't repurchase this, for the price, I'm sure there are better primers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

This primer has its ups and downs. There were some days where I didn't look great and there were better days. I don't think this works really well with mineral powder foundation; it looked blotchy.But I did like how I looked with liquid foundation.

It feels the same as primetime but a little less oily and more pasty. There are definitely better ones out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Well, I am sort of confused by all the bad reviews down below. I need to note though that this is the first primer that I ever purchased. I decided to buy something high-end because I don't plan on using it other than for purposes of going out.

I love that this primer is oil free, so that it doesn't add shine to my face. I also like that it goes on silky smooth and is super light weight. The consistency is sort of silicone-like and reminds me of vaseline. But it is great because I don't have to wait for it to dry and it really gives the makeup something to hold onto. I don't feel greasy. And it does a fine job of minimizing my pores, though I don't have really large ones.

I have noticed that it does help my make up stay on all day. I do really like this product in comparison to all the ones I sampled at Sephora including: Hourglass, Smashbox, Make up Forever. My least favorite was actually Smashbox.

When I run out of this, I will either repurchase or try to use a moisturizer instead. I like the results of a primer but am not $30 thoroughly impressed. I have heard great things about Benefit Porefessional Primer, but it is only for those with large pores as the tube is tiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kvwmakeupchick

This is the worst primer that I have ever used. Victoria's Secret brand primer was even better than this. My makeup looked blotchy even noticeable by others when I used this primer. It also doesn't smell too good. I really loved Too Faced and I'm sad that this was such an awful primer. No matter how much I used, I used a normal amount. Didn't work. I tried a small amount. Didn't work. It says oil free but it was still an oily primer. I defenitetly wouldn't buy this or recommend to anyone. It also made me break out. Not a positive.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This broke me out.. I never broke out when using my Hd foundation but when i started using this it made my face broke out what an awwful product Disgusting

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

No matter how much or little I put it did NOTHING for hiding pores and smoothing out skin texture...Depressing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I exchanged Amazing Cosmetics Primer for this thinking I would like this more. I don't. It makes my foundation cake up and separate. I thought it was the foundation (Too Faced Amazing Liquid) but when I used the foundation with my usual primer (Boots Protect and Perfect Intense Serum) it didn't happen. I think I'll exchange this for some more of the Boots serum.

Too bad because it does feel nice and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. Its not irritating to me but it does have mulberry bark extract which made me a little nervous as mulberry trees are highly allergenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by goffbride99

This is an amazing product-I have tried numerous primers from other brands...

Bare Escentuals Oil Control
Benefit
Laura Mercier
Lorac
Clinique

NONE of them hold a candle to this primer! This primer helps makeup stay put and doesn't break me out. LOVE!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by EmilyHeather

Terrible. It completely made me break out. I love the Too Faced eye and lip products, but their face stuff, I stay away from.

I got the PP Pure as gratis and was thrilled b/c i needed a new primer. Used it for about a week and started breaking out.
I only break out around my chin twice a month otherwise i just get a few clogged pores. This time I had broken out all along my cheeks, so i knew it was a product i was using
I tried to pinpoint what product it was that was causing the break out. Thankfully i had been using all the same stuff as before except this primer. I stopped using it and ta-da a week later my skin was back to normal.
It's such a let down because their other products are awesome, but their face products cause major break outs.