January 30, 2015 | 1703 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Pure

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:51:00 AM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Worn alone, this makes my skin look great. Worn with foundation over it, I love how this primer holds my makeup in place all day and nothing budges. It truly smoothes and perfects the skin before application. The packaging is perfect, too. The price really isn't so bad, but for only 1oz of product, I think $30 is too much. It IS worth it, though. I tried this before I tried the oil-free version and worried it would cause my skin to break out, but it didn't. This is one of my FAVORITE primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Wendcoff

I have large pores, fine lines, and oily skin. This primer is amazing at smoothing out my skin before applying my Estée Lauder double wear foundation. I spread it on with my fingers, then put excess on my mac 130 brush, before buffing on foundation. Makeup is flawless, appears as if I'm not wearing any! Also minimizes fine lines and large pores disappear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money on this. There are sooo many wonderful primers out there, but this is not one! Has a greasy consistency and feels heavy on. Reminds me of the maybelline baby skin primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use 4 face primers in turns, this one is the worst of the pack. I can't say it's bad, but it's just not as good as the other ones I use. The days my face looks shinier and more oily are the ones I use this primer. I'm surprised as I also use their eye primer (Shadow Insurance) and that is outstanding. It may work great on others, not on me. I won't repurchase this, for the price, I'm sure there are better primers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

This primer has its ups and downs. There were some days where I didn't look great and there were better days. I don't think this works really well with mineral powder foundation; it looked blotchy.But I did like how I looked with liquid foundation.

It feels the same as primetime but a little less oily and more pasty. There are definitely better ones out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kvwmakeupchick

This is the worst primer that I have ever used. Victoria's Secret brand primer was even better than this. My makeup looked blotchy even noticeable by others when I used this primer. It also doesn't smell too good. I really loved Too Faced and I'm sad that this was such an awful primer. No matter how much I used, I used a normal amount. Didn't work. I tried a small amount. Didn't work. It says oil free but it was still an oily primer. I defenitetly wouldn't buy this or recommend to anyone. It also made me break out. Not a positive.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This broke me out.. I never broke out when using my Hd foundation but when i started using this it made my face broke out what an awwful product Disgusting

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

No matter how much or little I put it did NOTHING for hiding pores and smoothing out skin texture...Depressing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I exchanged Amazing Cosmetics Primer for this thinking I would like this more. I don't. It makes my foundation cake up and separate. I thought it was the foundation (Too Faced Amazing Liquid) but when I used the foundation with my usual primer (Boots Protect and Perfect Intense Serum) it didn't happen. I think I'll exchange this for some more of the Boots serum.

Too bad because it does feel nice and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. Its not irritating to me but it does have mulberry bark extract which made me a little nervous as mulberry trees are highly allergenic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by goffbride99

This is an amazing product-I have tried numerous primers from other brands...

Bare Escentuals Oil Control
Benefit
Laura Mercier
Lorac
Clinique

NONE of them hold a candle to this primer! This primer helps makeup stay put and doesn't break me out. LOVE!!