November 24, 2014 | 1906 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Anti-Wrinkle Firming Cream - Night (for mature skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Khatiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ran out of my usual night cream which is the classic age defying anti-wrinkle so I went over to Ulta to get more but unfortunately they were out of stock so I grabbed the one for Mature Skin instead. (I am in my early 30s). The morning after I had it on I felt the difference. My skin felt firm and moisturized but then again I had the heat running on all night so that might be the case as well. A week later I visit my Mother and she asked if I had on foundation, which I do but it's the same foundation I've been using for 2 years. With her remarks I instantly thought about this night cream. It was price a little over $11 but I used a coupon at Ulta which brings the price down a lot. The jar contains a lot of product and my last Olay night cream last me about 5-6 months! Every day I look forward to applying this at night because of the good stuff I'm noticing on my skin. If this keeps up, I will definitely repurchase when I'm out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by xoxosilvermist

LOVEE!!! great on my sensitive skin and will keep buying it as long as its in store. Firms my skin and does a great job for what it says!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Scent is much better than most Olay or night creams for that matter (wish it was no scent, though.) Feel so good and moisturizing going on (but see the cons). Price is very reasonable. Seems to help with firming so far.

CONS: Wish it had no scent at all. Is in a jar, which some won't like, but I have clean hands when I apply anyway. Leaves a very slight tackiness for a while on my skin, but it's at night, so I don't really care. I've realized that, although this leaves me with skin that feels very moisturized after I put it on, it is not actually moisturizing my skin. I'm getting my flakes that show through when a cream isn't moisturizing enough. I made it a "3" instead of a "4" because this is marketed and labeled to make you think it's for extremely dry skin.

ALTERNATES: My new fave for very moisturizing while not clogging me AT ALL is Aveeno - Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle, which is actually made for the body, but I love it for my face.

***This is not the discontinued one called "Provital."***