October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Extended Moisture Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I still believe that Nivea has the best hand creams in the market in the UK.
Some Nivea hands creams are more greasy than the others, but overall they are great, hydrating, helps with cuticles healing, and keeps the moisture.
Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by auras

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I could have written the review below, so let me just join my own enthusiasm here. Great product. Hubby loves it too, for his own hands. And I love the lingering scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this hand creme. It really really moisturises my dry hands, even in the winter when my skin becomes very chapped or cracked. It feels thick but not greasy, creating more like gummy or rubbery coating that then absorbs into my skin, leaving my hands feeling perfectly hydrated and smooth. It works well on cuticles as well. There is a bit of a powdery scent, which is very pleasant and does not irritate my sensitive skin.

The price is about $6 or $7 for a tiny 1.6oz tube at my local CVS. I found this a bit expensive for the format UNTIL I tried it... It is worth the price. A little goes a long way, so the tube lasts well. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:17:00 AM More reviews by CrazyBroad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product has *excellent* moisturizing properties, however the scent is overwhelming. I am not typically bothered by scents although I do usually purchase unscented products. This scent is very strong and lingers. IMO, the label ought to indicate something about the flowery scent inside. I am continuing to use it on my legs because it works well, but I apply it with a tissue so I don't have to get it on my hands and near my nose!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by varmintrifle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I work in a library handling books all day, which gives me cracked, painful "winter hands" year-round. This is my favorite hand cream so far. It does not burn to apply - always a good sign - and softens my skin immediately without feeling too greasy, so I can get back to work after washing and moisturizing my hands throughout the day. I have sensitive skin on top of extreme dryness, but buying "fragrance free" everything gets boring after a while. The fragrance in this hand cream does not bother my skin one bit. It has a light, clean scent. I also appreciate the low cost of this product over other hand creams (this was only about $4; I am used to spending around $6-7). The packaging is small and convenient, so it's great for keeping in your purse, on your nightstand, at work, etc. Come winter, I will probably be sleeping with my hands in white cotton gloves, slathered in some greasy, heavy duty hand cream, as I do every winter, but for the rest of the year this is a perfect alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LittleMissSun21

This is amazing hand cream for dry skin!!! It smells wonderful, feels wonderful, absorbs quickly, lasting moisture... an all over amazing bang for your buck :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by NotUnusual

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail Hand Creme. I have found you.

After about two days of using this at night, the dry, painful cracks I had in on my fingertips are completely gone, as is the weird dry patch on my left elbow that I've had for at least 5 years. I thought I had found the best foot cream with Barielle but this blows Barielle out of the water.

For me, nothing else as worked this well, this fast. I am in love. When I got my tube, I also saw it in a tub (like the typical Nivea tub) and I'm going to start buying it both ways and stashing it all over my house and in the cars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Best drugstore hand cream I have tried so far. It really does make very, very, very dry skin soft and the softness does last for 48 hours. I like that it sinks in fast and is not sticky. I went right back to the store and bought more tubes. It really is that good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It says it lasts for 48 hours, it really does! This makes my hands as soft as a babys bum, the softest ive ever felt!