October 21, 2014 | 2024 users online

Conditioner - Acure Organics - Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kirad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by jpaulhynes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for Acure Conditioner Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil. This medium to lightweight conditioner is my favorite. It's a vegan product, containing no animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It detangles my medium-length curly and frizzy hair, however it could be more detangling, which why I take one lippie off. It has a light almond scent that doesn't cling. I usually prefer non-scented products, but this scent is nice. The conditioner rinses clean away, it is not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It is also expensive for the amount that I use, so I save it for after I shampoo and for Conditioner Only washing every week or two weeks which I think I am going to transition to exclusively. I still experience some losing and breaking some hair, but I don't blame the conditioner for that. I recommend this product and I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by goodie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG conditioner! I have dry hair. This is helping slowly. For an organic all natural product-everything about this hits the mark! The smell is heaven. Almond and cinnamon. Love that so much! I buy it for $8-9. Sprouts usually has a $1 off coupon in their monthly flyer. If you have dry hair that needs intense moisture, just try it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Greaseball hair. Used the shampoo and intensive conditioner. My hair felt tacky and looks greasy. Never again! I would have washed it out but thought I would bear lank hair for a few days rather than dry it out.
This is probably good for very very dry hair but for hair in reasonable condition it is DREADFUL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by lsmiaka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Someone may have seen me sort of review this in another review as I use it in conjunction with a different conditioner and mentioned it there.
I LOVE this conditioner...it is very hydrating, which is crucial for me as I live in Los Angeles where it is pretty darn dry. I used to use this all over my whole head, and my hair was well hydrated, but unfortunately it made my hair weak; it was breaking off at the roots and my dandruff was going out of control.
While I couldn't continue to use this all over, I found a conditioner that is great for strengthening my roots and keeping my scalp happy and healthy (Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner), and I use the Acure Moroccan on my mid-lengths to ends to keep my ends healthy while I grow out my hair. It has gone from a bob to halfway down my back in 1 1/2 years.
This conditioner works like a dream! It smells almost like marzipan (just not as sickeningly sweet, thankfully), has a smooth, creamy texture that isn't too thick nor too thin, and leaves my hair with a very nice slip feel. The first time I used it I fell in love.
Unfortunately, I do find it a tad pricy and I really wish they offered larger sized bottles since going through so many small bottles all the time feels so wasteful (and maybe then it'd be a little dicounted? =P). Cheers!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

People with oily hair, stay away from this product. My hair looked like a greasy mess. I had to wash it again right away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I am in serious love with this conditioner. Washed my hair with Giovanni's Triple Tea Tree shampoo and then this conditioner. Was disappointed at first cause after drying my hair it felt a little stiff and ratty like it does when I use Dr. Bronner's castile soap alone. Then the next morning I awoke with the softest hair ever. My hair was so smooth and had a healthy sheen. During the day I kept touching my hair as it felt so nice! Looked even better the next day! Am especially thrilled since the conditioner is made from natural ingredients and most of them are natural oils! The scent of this conditioner is nice as it smells, to me, like marzipan and I do love marzipan. Thankfully the scent doesn't stick around for long so I don't end up smelling my hair all day. Great product!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by carrotzy

(this review is for the leave in conditioner that doesn't have a page) Awesome product!!! A couple of spritzes on my (retardedly dry) ends, et voila! Silky smooth and weightless moisture. It sounds like a TV commercial, but trust me, it works. And little wonder why - do try to check out the ingredient list next time if you don't already - the higher up the good ingredients are on the list (i.e. the oils etc) the more there is of it that's actually nourishing your hair. For example (and I am most definitely not trash talking Matrix, I'm simply pointing out a fact) in Matrix's Leave in Tonic, the highest ingredients are like, water and propylene glycol. Essentially, you are paying for water and propylene glycol or some other toxic addition to your daily hair routine rather than the gorgeous oils that Acure pours into its products. Again, I'm not implying anything about other brands, it's simply a little note that people should watch out for.

It's quite cheap and for the quality and how much it gives, it's 400% worth the buy. It's amazing, trust me - and if it works for my hair, it's likely it'll work for yours' - mine is so chemically damaged I have to wear a hat at all times or the sun starts bleaching it lol. For hair about midway down the back, I'd recommend flipping the hair over while wet and equally spritzing four times - it certainly works well for me. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by shamrock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My color treated hair had been looking dry and puffy for quite sometime, and nothing I used was helping. The Acure restored my hair to it's former condition very quickly. It feels silky and healthy now. I usually don't like perfumey products, but the scent of this doesn't bother me. The only drawback that I'm having is that it does weigh my hair down slightly. It doesn't look flat or greasy, but the waves are less pronounced.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not the best natural hair conditioner I have ever used. It is pretty average. Does an ok job at leaving my hair conditioned. Has a strong cherry almond scent I could do without.