Acure Organics Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Conditioner

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I think I have found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner! I have been using these in combination the past two weeks and have yet to have a bad hair day (which is a miracle in itself). Best of all this gives my hair good body without leaving it frizzy. I am ok with the almond scent and don't find it to be too strong. Great price point too.

All natural and relatively cheap is a huge thing for me, and this is my HG conditioner. I've got fine, dark-blonde, wavy, long hair. In all seasons, this conditioner makes my hair feel shiny, smooth, detangled, and conditioned. The scent is a nice light almond. I've tried the shampoo, which is okay, but I felt it was too gentle for me. The conditioner though I highly recommend.

This works as well as any regular conditioner (but without the harmful chemicals). Problem is, I have SUPER dry hair and use intense masks every time I wash my hair and this is not a deep conditioner so it didn't work for me. Great for a light/regular conditioner though.

This stuff doesn't even compare to any of the other "healthy" conditioners out there, bc it really works! I'm so glad I found a conditioner that rates a 1 on the EWG scale but still makes my hair feel great and moisturized without getting greasy. Highly recommended.

Amazing product! This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and shiny. I also love the fact that it's vegan and all natural.
One of the things I like most about this conditioner is that I don't need to stay more than 3 minutes with it on my hair in the shower.

love this conditioner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This review is for Acure Conditioner Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil. This medium to lightweight conditioner is my favorite. It's a vegan product, containing no animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It detangles my medium-length curly and frizzy hair, however it could be more detangling, which why I take one lippie off. It has a light almond scent that doesn't cling. I usually prefer non-scented products, but this scent is nice. The conditioner rinses clean away, it is not as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It is also expensive for the amount that I use, so I save it for after I shampoo and for Conditioner Only washing every week or two weeks which I think I am going to transition to exclusively. I still experience some losing and breaking some hair, but I don't blame the conditioner for that. I recommend this product and I will buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

HG conditioner! I have dry hair. This is helping slowly. For an organic all natural product-everything about this hits the mark! The smell is heaven. Almond and cinnamon. Love that so much! I buy it for $8-9. Sprouts usually has a $1 off coupon in their monthly flyer. If you have dry hair that needs intense moisture, just try it!

Greaseball hair. Used the shampoo and intensive conditioner. My hair felt tacky and looks greasy. Never again! I would have washed it out but thought I would bear lank hair for a few days rather than dry it out.
This is probably good for very very dry hair but for hair in reasonable condition it is DREADFUL!

Someone may have seen me sort of review this in another review as I use it in conjunction with a different conditioner and mentioned it there.
I LOVE this conditioner...it is very hydrating, which is crucial for me as I live in Los Angeles where it is pretty darn dry. I used to use this all over my whole head, and my hair was well hydrated, but unfortunately it made my hair weak; it was breaking off at the roots and my dandruff was going out of control.
While I couldn't continue to use this all over, I found a conditioner that is great for strengthening my roots and keeping my scalp happy and healthy (Avalon Organics Lavender Conditioner), and I use the Acure Moroccan on my mid-lengths to ends to keep my ends healthy while I grow out my hair. It has gone from a bob to halfway down my back in 1 1/2 years.
This conditioner works like a dream! It smells almost like marzipan (just not as sickeningly sweet, thankfully), has a smooth, creamy texture that isn't too thick nor too thin, and leaves my hair with a very nice slip feel. The first time I used it I fell in love.
Unfortunately, I do find it a tad pricy and I really wish they offered larger sized bottles since going through so many small bottles all the time feels so wasteful (and maybe then it'd be a little dicounted? =P). Cheers!

Top Rated Acure Organics Products