November 26, 2014 | 1563 users online

Powder - Skin79 - Sun Protect Beblesh Pact (Hot Pink)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Argh, I have such a love/hate relationship with this powder. :(

PROS:
- Warm undertones: this is a blessing for me because my skin pulls slightly yellow, and this makes most BB creams/powders look awfully pink/beige on me. This fits, tone wise. I think people with strong yellow undertones to neutral-warm can pull this off! :D
- SPF.

- Packaging is sturdy, hygenic and cute.

- This makes my cheeks and forehead look almost airbrushed when used with BB cream or just on top of SS, I love it. I don't look too made up, but the powder definitely blurs pigmentation/breakouts.

- Looks better as the day goes on: if you overdo it, it can look a bit orangy or powdery, but for me, as it wears off a bit and melts into my skin it becomes so pretty, I really like how my cheeks and forehead look with this on. HOWEVER!! -

CONS:
- This makes my nose oily and I think my BB cream slips a lot more when I wear this. I don't know why! :( I don't even have oily skin.

-At the same time, it looks powdery and settles into lines all over the place in my chin, I need to constantly check my face out and wipe off where the powder settles. It's very noticeable too. I don't have the best skin, and currently my chin is my problem area, but I haven't had this big a problem with other powders.

- It makes my BB cream slip around/wear off quicker on my nose somehow.

I think this is a great product for warm-toned people, and I have repurchased and will probably do so again unless I find something better. If it didn't settle so badly into my fine lines and oil my nose up, this would be the best face powder ever. It's natural looking while providing coverage, and it melts into your skin. I'm really frustrated this doesn't work perfectly for me, boo.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited to try it because the skin79 bb creams are the best. But unfortunately this product didnt work well for me. Its a little too Orange for me, even if you lightly put it on, but I can deal with that. It didnt control oil, it goes on matte but less than 3 hours and im shiny. Its not worth buying again in my opinion, but might work for the right skin type.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I'm downgrading my rating slightly for this powder. It is a little too orange for my NC25-30 skin and looks slightly too powdery and matte when applied - pores are more noticeable. I'm using it up because it does eventually look better over my foundation/bb cream, but I'm not sure it's good enough to re-purchase. I like the high SPF though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by donnakennedy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just started using this a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! My skin looks flawless and I find it very easy to apply with the little puff enclosed. It doesn't accentuate dryness or fine lines. It is also very forgiving, unlike mineral foundation; it doesn't cake up or look overdone if you apply too much in certain areas. I am also prone to breakouts, and so far this has not caused any problems.

I have been using Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB Sunscreen Cream 50+ PA+++ underneath, and the combination is a winner for me. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Squarekittens

I've tried both this powder and 'the oriental bb moist sun bb pact spf25 pa++ plus' powder from skin79. Apart from the names, both these powders are great.

I prefer however the hot pink sun protect bb pact over the moist sun one. Mainly because the packaging is more convenient and the spf is higher.

This powder does everything a regular powder does. But it doesn't make you look cakey at all. I use this both on top of bb cream and on it's own.

In hot humid weather the powder mattifies the skin, without making you look flat and helps the bb cream last longer on the skin. It also provides decent sun protection, which is wonderful.

On it's own it's perfect when you're in a rush, a dap of concealer here and there and apply this powder on top smoothes out your skin without being visible.

The powder is smooth and buttery, and has a great colour to it, not too pale or to orange, just perfect. The packaging is pretty, handy and sanitary.

On me and my dry skin, it has never been powdery or cakey, it applies well and lasts long. I have zero complaints about this product. It's just really good. Well, one complaint. give this powder a better name!

I am starting to sound like a commercial. But really, it's maybe not a miracle product, but it's just a damn good powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by quona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the super fine milling of this product. It goes on beautifully, and makes my face feel wonderful.

However, it's yellow. On my face, it looks silly. If you have pale skin with more yellow undertones, you'll love this.

The packaging is very nice. I rather like having a plastic cover to separate the puff from the product, and to keep powder off the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this compact. I like the fact that it has 30SPF and the design of the pact is genius. Really like the fact that there is a plastic cover over the actual makeup part that flips up/down. I prefer to use a brush with this, but the pad included is fine. Very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by dqzhuzi

Currently favorite one. :) Normally Korean foundations are way toooooo white and grey for me, but this one is perfect for my skintone, which is a bit yellow instead of pale. It has a medium coverage effect, especially with pores on my nose, and this is also why I love it so much atm. The powder itself is a bit similar with MAC studio fix, I'm using NC25 and these two colors are exactly the same. (at least for me) My skin is combination yet a bit oily in my T zone so this one can last about 6~8 hours for me in winter, and I'm living in Sweden with a pretty dry climate.
Since I bought it from ebay so it wasn't that cheap. However, if anyone has similar skin tone and type I would like to recommend it to you. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed with this powder. It's extremely fine, smooth and soft, adheres very well over moisturiser and does not look powdery. In fact it's almost like a light coverage foundation when applied this way, making it great for 'no makeup makeup' days.
I'm not sure about the SPF claim, as how can something that forms such a thin layer really deliver a full SPF30? I doubt it, but at least it contributes toward sun protection.
Note that it is distinctly yellow and thus ideal for NC25 skin. It's also usable for NC20 and NC30 skin, but would not work well at all on pink or cool toned skins.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Here's a secret - I hate using powder. I despise it. I end up looking like a mannequin when I want to look like I have nothing on at all, and it always ends up sliding around my oily T-zone by lunchtime. Powder is basically not the product for me. So why did I pick this up? I was using BB cream with SPF25, which protects me through lunch but offers little to no sun protection by the time the late afternoon rolls around (6 hours after application is really topping it). Summers here in northern Germany extend into the night, so by the time I leave the office (6pm) the sun is still beating down. I need to touch-up my sun protection during the day, but Instead of re-applying BB cream to my entire face, I figured to try a BB powder - I was hoping it'd provide less coverage than traditional powders, control the oil I've normally got at the end of the work day and top up my sun protection. Score! This stuff is awesome. The color is exact (I'm NC20-25) and a moderate application leaves me looking like I haven't applied very much of anything at all. It feels really nice on the skin, doesn't transfer onto materials und doesn't stay super-matte - it lets my own skin glisten through. 5 stars for a fantastic powder product - I'm glad I gave this stuff a chance.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No