Skin79 Sun Protect Beblesh Pact (Hot Pink)

4.3

on 12/30/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

After reading many, many reviews of this product I went ahead and decided to order it on amazon from the seller TOKTOK which I believe is a seller located in the US, so it came very quickly! Anyway, the initial thing that attracted me about this powder foundation was the packaging. It's so cute and pink, just like the matching BB cream. I appreciate the cover inside the compact that separates the powder and the puff- it is very hygienic. The compact is also very travel friendly. This powder is meant to be paired with the famous skin79 pink BB cream, however I wear this on it's own as a foundation. When I first put it on with my sephora mineral powder brush I noticed how my pores just disappeared. My skin really did have a flawless, soft-focus look to it, almost like a porcelain doll. It has a good medium coverage to it and makes my textured, scarred skin look smooth and makes it feel soft. The color at first was kind of too light for me but an hour later it oxidized to the perfect shade for me (NC25 for reference). I would say if you are really pale, this won't work for you. Nor if you are beyond NC35 because it only comes in one shade, which kinda sucks. This powder did not get oily on my combination/oily skin, however it is winter here so I have yet to test it out in the summer hear. All in all I am really glad I got this powder, it is absolutely fantastic for the price

on 8/15/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Argh, I have such a love/hate relationship with this powder. :(

PROS:
- Warm undertones: this is a blessing for me because my skin pulls slightly yellow, and this makes most BB creams/powders look awfully pink/beige on me. This fits, tone wise. I think people with strong yellow undertones to neutral-warm can pull this off! :D
- SPF.

- Packaging is sturdy, hygenic and cute.

- This makes my cheeks and forehead look almost airbrushed when used with BB cream or just on top of SS, I love it. I don't look too made up, but the powder definitely blurs pigmentation/breakouts.

- Looks better as the day goes on: if you overdo it, it can look a bit orangy or powdery, but for me, as it wears off a bit and melts into my skin it becomes so pretty, I really like how my cheeks and forehead look with this on. HOWEVER!! -

CONS:
- This makes my nose oily and I think my BB cream slips a lot more when I wear this. I don't know why! :( I don't even have oily skin.

-At the same time, it looks powdery and settles into lines all over the place in my chin, I need to constantly check my face out and wipe off where the powder settles. It's very noticeable too. I don't have the best skin, and currently my chin is my problem area, but I haven't had this big a problem with other powders.

- It makes my BB cream slip around/wear off quicker on my nose somehow.

I think this is a great product for warm-toned people, and I have repurchased and will probably do so again unless I find something better. If it didn't settle so badly into my fine lines and oil my nose up, this would be the best face powder ever. It's natural looking while providing coverage, and it melts into your skin. I'm really frustrated this doesn't work perfectly for me, boo.

on 10/9/2013 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was excited to try it because the skin79 bb creams are the best. But unfortunately this product didnt work well for me. Its a little too Orange for me, even if you lightly put it on, but I can deal with that. It didnt control oil, it goes on matte but less than 3 hours and im shiny. Its not worth buying again in my opinion, but might work for the right skin type.

I'm downgrading my rating slightly for this powder. It is a little too orange for my NC25-30 skin and looks slightly too powdery and matte when applied - pores are more noticeable. I'm using it up because it does eventually look better over my foundation/bb cream, but I'm not sure it's good enough to re-purchase. I like the high SPF though.

on 5/23/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just started using this a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! My skin looks flawless and I find it very easy to apply with the little puff enclosed. It doesn't accentuate dryness or fine lines. It is also very forgiving, unlike mineral foundation; it doesn't cake up or look overdone if you apply too much in certain areas. I am also prone to breakouts, and so far this has not caused any problems.

I have been using Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB Sunscreen Cream 50+ PA+++ underneath, and the combination is a winner for me. Will definitely repurchase.

I've tried both this powder and 'the oriental bb moist sun bb pact spf25 pa++ plus' powder from skin79. Apart from the names, both these powders are great.

I prefer however the hot pink sun protect bb pact over the moist sun one. Mainly because the packaging is more convenient and the spf is higher.

This powder does everything a regular powder does. But it doesn't make you look cakey at all. I use this both on top of bb cream and on it's own.

In hot humid weather the powder mattifies the skin, without making you look flat and helps the bb cream last longer on the skin. It also provides decent sun protection, which is wonderful.

On it's own it's perfect when you're in a rush, a dap of concealer here and there and apply this powder on top smoothes out your skin without being visible.

The powder is smooth and buttery, and has a great colour to it, not too pale or to orange, just perfect. The packaging is pretty, handy and sanitary.

On me and my dry skin, it has never been powdery or cakey, it applies well and lasts long. I have zero complaints about this product. It's just really good. Well, one complaint. give this powder a better name!

I am starting to sound like a commercial. But really, it's maybe not a miracle product, but it's just a damn good powder.

on 4/10/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE the super fine milling of this product. It goes on beautifully, and makes my face feel wonderful.

However, it's yellow. On my face, it looks silly. If you have pale skin with more yellow undertones, you'll love this.

The packaging is very nice. I rather like having a plastic cover to separate the puff from the product, and to keep powder off the mirror.

on 4/5/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this compact. I like the fact that it has 30SPF and the design of the pact is genius. Really like the fact that there is a plastic cover over the actual makeup part that flips up/down. I prefer to use a brush with this, but the pad included is fine. Very pleased.

on 2/4/2013 6:16:00 AM

Currently favorite one. :) Normally Korean foundations are way toooooo white and grey for me, but this one is perfect for my skintone, which is a bit yellow instead of pale. It has a medium coverage effect, especially with pores on my nose, and this is also why I love it so much atm. The powder itself is a bit similar with MAC studio fix, I'm using NC25 and these two colors are exactly the same. (at least for me) My skin is combination yet a bit oily in my T zone so this one can last about 6~8 hours for me in winter, and I'm living in Sweden with a pretty dry climate.
Since I bought it from ebay so it wasn't that cheap. However, if anyone has similar skin tone and type I would like to recommend it to you. :)

on 9/26/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very impressed with this powder. It's extremely fine, smooth and soft, adheres very well over moisturiser and does not look powdery. In fact it's almost like a light coverage foundation when applied this way, making it great for 'no makeup makeup' days.

I'm not sure about the SPF claim, as how can something that forms such a thin layer really deliver a full SPF30? I doubt it, but at least it contributes toward sun protection.

Note that it is distinctly yellow and thus ideal for NC25 skin. It's also usable for NC20 and NC30 skin, but would not work well at all on pink or cool toned skins.