November 28, 2014 | 1576 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Shimmer Single in Glamrock

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I was disappointed by Glamrock, a shimmery lavender purple, but not as much as others. It's wearable, but not (to me at least) daily. It's not a bad colour; it's just that the pigmentation on this particular shade is a letdown. I really have to pack it on to get the results I want. It's pretty, but I wouldn't but it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh! A crumbly mess! Got all over the place, and has too much silver glitter, and it broke up the second time I used it. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was not the epitome of Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows. For some reason this purple shadow was very unpigmented, had LOTS of fallout, and was patchy and flakey. It just would not stick to my eye, with a primer or a base or alone either. Wet 'n' Wild has way better other eyeshadows, but this disappointed me. I do not recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Glamrock is a lavender with silver micro glitter. The pigment is good. My problem with Wet n Wild e/s are the texture. It's more coarse than I like my e/s to be & they don't last well through a full day because of the texture. Even over a base they tend to flake off. Every time I open the compact part of the eye shadow chips off. Decent for a $1.99 shadow, but not something I would buy for all day wear.