November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia2

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this for myself as a bday present in March, although my birthday is in Feb. I've always taken really good care of my skin and do not have any trouble with it. So I just wanted something to further the up keep. I decided to go with a special Sephora had that cane with a couple Kate Somerville products. I alternated the Mia 2 with my Olay daily facials, and on days when I wore actual make up(mostly for the times I went out, work). It works well, I did find like most stated it breaks them out or they get small bumps? I didn't so much as break out, but I got the tiny bumps, I guess my skin had to get use to it and being as I have sensitive skin, the sensitive head with a bit much for me at first. Overall I didn't see too much of a difference it made versus the daily facials, guess because I already had good skin? I replaced the heads and picked up a non-clarisonic brand, so I've noticed some dirt left behind. So I don't know if that makes a difference or not. But I do think it does a good job of deep cleaning for make up days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by natadk

Amazing!! My skin looks so amazing now, after using Clarisonic. I use it every other day together with my gel cleanser from Ole Henriksen, which I put on my face first, and then do the clarisonic routine. I just want to find a way to store the device when I'm not using it, would like to have a stand for it, like the one Aria model comes with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have had this since May (6 months) and I was skeptical at first but now I am sold. This was worth the investment. My face is much clearer and pores appear smaller. My overall texture is improved and I do know it's partly because of this and the rosehip seed oil I use every night.

I also own the Olay Pore Cleanser that is similar to this but it is different in how it spins. I get about the same results but this cleans a lot deeper and its better made.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence about this product I've had it for about four months, intially I used it every day with a delicate brush head and clarins shea butter cleanser I broke out like crazy and since I had always used the cleanser I attributed it the break out, the break outs contitued and I stopped using the brush, ocassionaly I use with with a gentle cleanser and the deep pore brush head and I dont break out, I have done micro and chemical peels, but this device seems to break me out terriably

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Susanthesman

I have been using clarisonic Mia 2 for 4 months now. This device is my ultimate cleansing device that I put in my cleansing routine. After 2 weeks I have notice that my pores really getting smaller and I have less break outs. Besides the price overall I love this device and I think it does what it claims to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Ratten1996

An electronic device that I can't live without.

Have been using it for almost a year,no break outs,no harsh effects,nothing negative.

The way they construct it is amazing,the magnetic charger,the replaceable heads that comes in varieties...

To be honest,I was quite disappointed at first as It didn't cause a drastic improvement to my skin.

I have normal skin,no major flaws to begin with,and alI I can say is,my complexions did made an improvement, my skin is smoother and experience lesser blackheads now. No other cleansing method can cleanse better than clarisonic. Hence,a person like me who believe that cleansing is the most important step for skin care routine,this is a must. It's worth the price in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jazmint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's been a month now that I've used it, I've noticed drastic improvement of softness on my skin and my pores appear smaller.

In regards of purging, recently I took a shower and my skin looked like it had bad pimples, but it was completely soft. It must have been from the temperature from bathing because my skin was fine as if it never happened the next morning. ( i bathed around dinner time) I'm a bit scared of purging at this stage because I have bathed before, but I have never gotten red dots like that on my face. I will update this review if I do start breaking out

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE my clarisonic so much! I use it very night with my cleanser and it makes me skin feel so soft. I've been using it for almost 6 months now and I can't really say whether this has helped with my acne but I can say that it has made the pores around my cheeks and nose less visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jasminli66

Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by nisha123

I have never ever written a review for any product here I have had this account for the longest time but it was only to see reviews but never actually write one but i have to express my love for this tool because I belive its going to help anyone with acne prone skin. I always had oily skin but till the age of 21 my skin was zit free ofcourse it was only with large pores but nothing a compact powder couldn't fix, and then I made the mistake of doing the OCM ( oil cleansing method) it might work for some people and for about a week it kind of worked for me too my skin was less oily and had a glow! I kept going with it and about a month Into it my face was a complete utter mess!! I had painful zits, commodore acne over production of oil it was a night to even touch my face with all that there was "what happened to your face " that killed me everyday. I stopped with the OCM but kept using evoo and rosehip oil as a moisturizer. I still have bad comedonal acne that would turn into inflamed pimples everyday. I finally figured it out through online research OIL oil for my skin was creating fungus in my pores resulting into comedonal acne. I stopped immediately. I went back to a normal skin care routine with just soap and moisturizer.

Fast forward to A few months later my skin didn't get anymore of those blocked pores but the ones that were already there were not budging at all and they would always end up flamed if I tried to squeeze them out. My cusin and my sister Friend recommended the clarisonic to me and it has changed my life exact words my cusin said which I failed to understand at that time. I had heard of it but I couldn't invest in one I mean almost $250 is no joke and the idea of skin purging I just couldn't. After some online research I splurged my bank account for this miracle tool along with the deep pore brush head. I now have almost perfect skin with some discolouration from the past acne scars it's been 1 month I have used it and I have no gotten one single pimple after not even during that time of the month I am amazed and I am in love.

Sorry for the long review but I taught I would help out some ladies here with my story because if someone hadnt recommended it to me I would still be in my room crying like a baby about my skin.
I would also like to mention my routine with the mia clarisonic 2 with the deep pore brush head.

In the morning with cetaphil for 1 minute starting from the chin = 20 sec,forehead =20 both cheeks = 10 each. toner and sunscreen.

End of the night
Simple brand makeup wipes wipe off eyeliner and concealer and lipstick and then use the clArisonic for 2 minutes so same routine except twice at night toner then moisturizer.

And that's it ladies I now have almost perfect skin and I owe it all to this tool. I wouldn't miss this out of my skin care routine no matter what. It was well worth my money thank you clarisonic!