November 24, 2014 | 1848 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia2

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by YuraK

I've read so many reviews about this product before I went out and splurged, so I will wait at least a month or two before I upload another review.

But for now, it's been about a week, and so far so good. Then again, it's just a week. The skin takes about 28~30 days to rejuvenate itself I've heard, so we'll see.

I'm using this once a day because I'm worried my skin would be shocked if I use it night and day. First day of use, I used this twice (because I was overly excited. I probably shouldn't have), day and night, and while my skin felt beautiful and soft (like a baby's bottom), I noticed my skin felt a bit dryer and I had a few little bumps.

I have somewhat sensitive skin and I occasionally get hormonal pimples here and there, tiny bumps sometimes during winter, so I'm not too alarmed right now. My makeup go on smoother and my skin definitely feels softer. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting it out to see if my skin will react bad and flip on me, like it did for a few people who used Clarisonic.

For now I'm pretty happy with the device. I have mine in hot pink, and I got it from Sephora.
I also ordered a lux brush, because my friends tell me the sensitive (default) brush might be a bit too much for night/day use. It hasn't arrived but when it does, I'll update this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this for myself as a bday present in March, although my birthday is in Feb. I've always taken really good care of my skin and do not have any trouble with it. So I just wanted something to further the up keep. I decided to go with a special Sephora had that cane with a couple Kate Somerville products. I alternated the Mia 2 with my Olay daily facials, and on days when I wore actual make up(mostly for the times I went out, work). It works well, I did find like most stated it breaks them out or they get small bumps? I didn't so much as break out, but I got the tiny bumps, I guess my skin had to get use to it and being as I have sensitive skin, the sensitive head with a bit much for me at first. Overall I didn't see too much of a difference it made versus the daily facials, guess because I already had good skin? I replaced the heads and picked up a non-clarisonic brand, so I've noticed some dirt left behind. So I don't know if that makes a difference or not. But I do think it does a good job of deep cleaning for make up days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by natadk

Amazing!! My skin looks so amazing now, after using Clarisonic. I use it every other day together with my gel cleanser from Ole Henriksen, which I put on my face first, and then do the clarisonic routine. I just want to find a way to store the device when I'm not using it, would like to have a stand for it, like the one Aria model comes with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have had this since May (6 months) and I was skeptical at first but now I am sold. This was worth the investment. My face is much clearer and pores appear smaller. My overall texture is improved and I do know it's partly because of this and the rosehip seed oil I use every night.

I also own the Olay Pore Cleanser that is similar to this but it is different in how it spins. I get about the same results but this cleans a lot deeper and its better made.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence about this product I've had it for about four months, intially I used it every day with a delicate brush head and clarins shea butter cleanser I broke out like crazy and since I had always used the cleanser I attributed it the break out, the break outs contitued and I stopped using the brush, ocassionaly I use with with a gentle cleanser and the deep pore brush head and I dont break out, I have done micro and chemical peels, but this device seems to break me out terriably

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Susanthesman

I have been using clarisonic Mia 2 for 4 months now. This device is my ultimate cleansing device that I put in my cleansing routine. After 2 weeks I have notice that my pores really getting smaller and I have less break outs. Besides the price overall I love this device and I think it does what it claims to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Ratten1996

An electronic device that I can't live without.

Have been using it for almost a year,no break outs,no harsh effects,nothing negative.

The way they construct it is amazing,the magnetic charger,the replaceable heads that comes in varieties...

To be honest,I was quite disappointed at first as It didn't cause a drastic improvement to my skin.

I have normal skin,no major flaws to begin with,and alI I can say is,my complexions did made an improvement, my skin is smoother and experience lesser blackheads now. No other cleansing method can cleanse better than clarisonic. Hence,a person like me who believe that cleansing is the most important step for skin care routine,this is a must. It's worth the price in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jazmint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's been a month now that I've used it, I've noticed drastic improvement of softness on my skin and my pores appear smaller.

In regards of purging, recently I took a shower and my skin looked like it had bad pimples, but it was completely soft. It must have been from the temperature from bathing because my skin was fine as if it never happened the next morning. ( i bathed around dinner time) I'm a bit scared of purging at this stage because I have bathed before, but I have never gotten red dots like that on my face. I will update this review if I do start breaking out

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE my clarisonic so much! I use it very night with my cleanser and it makes me skin feel so soft. I've been using it for almost 6 months now and I can't really say whether this has helped with my acne but I can say that it has made the pores around my cheeks and nose less visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by jasminli66