April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Pressed Powders - Lacura - Compact Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jordyhackman

This is such a good product It really finishes off after liquid foundation and it also works just by itself. I'm already on my second one. It gives off a matte look and hold everything together really well. I love this and the price is definitely worth the product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by CherryMouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Brilliant pressed powder, available in translucent if you want a subtle look. The packaging (dark silver) is lovely, and the powder isn't too chalky and of a nice consistency. It keeps that pesky shine away as the day goes on. Plus.....the price is great! My only complaint is that my local Aldi store doesn't stock it very frequently. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Petal73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite pressed powder, I prefer this to many expensive ones. It sets make up wonderfully and has staying power. I wasn't expecting much when I first bought it but was pleasantly surprised, I keep buying these whenever I run out because they are soo good. And the packaging isn't bad either.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

I like the packaging; for a cheap compact (with a mirror) it's dark shiny case is beautiful and looks expensive. I have quite a pale complexion so I bought the lightest tone (above translucent because I didn't just want a finishing powder, I wanted something for touch ups) but it's too orange. It's high pigmented (so you don't need loads of layers to get coverage) but this one is just a bit too dark. For hand bag touch ups I would definetely buy again, just in the lightest shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Dee542

For years I have had problems finding a cheap powder that is pale enough for me and lasts all day. This stuff is so far one of the best value ones I have tried! I used the transparent one (although it really isn't transparent!) and found that it went on really smoothly, gave me extra coverage and stayed on all day without making me look cakey or powdery. I am giving this a 3/5 however because even although it is the perfect color match for me, it ISN'T transparent and the amount of colors is very limited. Also, the applicator it comes with is terrible and I have to use a proper brush to apply it. Overall, this product is great if you are on a budget and you are lucky enough to find one of its few shades that match your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

What Lacura Claims: Lacura Compact Powder gives your skin a natural, smooth apperance.
What I Say: Only use this powder if you want a peachy-orange, non-oil controlling, cakey, smelly powder.
Yes this is true....read on for me...
This powder had no oil contol on my extemely oily skin. The fragrance irratates my sensitive skin (makes it more red than usual.) The color turns a peachy-orange on uber pale skin (I have 10 Transparentónope its not sorry.) The package would be very pretty (and it is sturdy and has a nice size mirror) if it did not show fingerprints (which any compact does have fingerprints you cant help this but this is just crazy. The puff it comes with is basically useless (a flimsy whit circle.) The only good thing about this powder is the price ($.99 USD at Aldi.) So yeah I will not repurchasing this powder.